Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? (25878 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / Chewing Indomie Raw; Any Harm To Health? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by adeibi: 3:54pm On May 07, 2010
Most tyms wen I gt bak 4rm school I feel so hungry nd tired to cook. So I sumtyms eat my indomie raw as snacks. Is it unhealthy I mean must it b cookd
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by segzicres(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2010
use garri to top it next time
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by adeibi: 4:52pm On May 07, 2010
lolz, bt seriously i jst wanna knw
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by harakiri(m): 3:10am On May 08, 2010
There is nothing like "raw" processed foods.Boiling indomie is to make it more edible. . .period!

Same way some people call stuffs like tinned tomatoes, seasoning orsalt "raw".

lol
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:29am On May 08, 2010
segzi cres:

lmao
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by Osama10(m): 4:41am On May 08, 2010
No idea on this one.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by zebra543: 5:18am On May 08, 2010
Its fine- actually its a chinese delicacy 'crispy noodles'
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by ObamaUS: 5:20am On May 08, 2010
You spend 2-3 hours in traffic and u no tire that time, na to spend 2 minutes to cook indomie na im u come tire,
ur case is similar to a boy that his father asked to go and be an apprentice to a Carpenter for 3 years and the boy replied that 3 years was too long,so he refused to learn the carpentry.
He then committed an offence and was sentenced to 10 yrs imprisonment and guess what he said, ''i will soon be back from jail"'
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by wudd: 6:02am On May 08, 2010
@ poster, ibi like say belle never pain you before , or you never vomit for your life, you suppose add leaf to am, say u tire to cook vegetable.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by bjmighty(m): 6:12am On May 08, 2010
@@@Poster, u for do am like this, . . . .Drink hot water, eat the indomie, lick all the maggi, drink small ororo out, shikena!!! everything go cook inside ur belle. Dey jolly dey go, grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by wizsultan: 6:27am On May 08, 2010
bjmighty:

@@@Poster, u for do am like this, . . . .Drink hot water, eat the indomie, lick all the maggi, drink small ororo out, shikena!!! everything go cook inside your belle. Dey jolly dey go, grin grin grin
wudd:

@ poster, ibi like say belle never pain you before , or you never vomit for your life, you suppose add leaf to am, say u tire to cook vegetable.
ObamaUS:

You spend 2-3 hours in traffic and u no tire that time, na to spend 2 minutes to cook indomie na im u come tire,
your case is similar to a boy that his father asked to go and be an apprentice to a Carpenter for 3 years and the boy replied that 3 years was too long,so he refused to learn the carpentry.
He then committed an offence and was sentenced to 10 yrs imprisonment and guess what he said, ''i will soon be back from jail"'

Lwkmd!!!
u guys are wicked!!!
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 08, 2010
Vry healthy bt dnt say i said so wen u belle started singin Atikuyaruada.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:51am On May 08, 2010
Abegii. . .nothing do you jare. Continue eating it raw. One day your belle go sing song wey you nor like.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by segzicres(m): 7:12am On May 08, 2010
bjmighty:

@@@Poster, u for do am like this, . . . .Drink hot water, eat the indomie, lick all the maggi, drink small ororo out, shikena!!! everything go cook inside your belle. Dey jolly dey go, grin grin grin
PEOPLE WICKED OH! can't stop laughing.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by hooged: 7:33am On May 08, 2010
laugh.laugh.laugh you guys bad oh grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by Nneomaj(f): 7:38am On May 08, 2010
@poster, guess u've gotten d msg. Stop it cos it may not be good 4 ur health. Very funny responses.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by Chocojul: 7:50am On May 08, 2010
@poster i really enjoy takn it raw bt dear my stomach dosen't
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by ElRazur: 8:25am On May 08, 2010
There is nothing wrong with eating indomine straight from the pack.

It is nothing but a processed and pre-cooked food. There is nothing in the manufacturing process it that will suggest it is bad if eaten uncooked. If memory serves me right, there used to be a print on the pack, that suggest it can be eaten as "snack".

On the other hand, because most of us eat it cooked and what not, it may take a while for the body to get used to it if eaten uncooked hence why some may have a bit of tummy rumbling and what not.

According to the nutritional information posted on wiki

Noodles

Wheat flour (62%), refined palm oil (contains antioxidant 319), tapioca starch, salt, mineral salts (501, 500), vegetable gum (412), colour (101)
Seasoning powder

Salt, sugar, flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate|621, 631, 627), garlic powder, onion powder, yeast extract, flavours, pepper, anti caking agent (551).
Seasoning oil

Refined palm oil (contains antioxidant 319), onion, tocopherol.
Sweet soy sauce

Sugar, water, salt, wheat, soy bean, spices, sesame oil.
Chilli powder

Dry powdered chilli.

I am not a nutritionist, but I am sure the bulk of the stuff used in the ingredient are eatable as raw anyway. But then, that is my opinion.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by CuteAngel(f): 8:33am On May 08, 2010
Hmmmmn

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by akwaowoudo(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2010
Na only you hunger dey tear for Nigeria?
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by mrofficial(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2010
Why eat it that way? I don't enjoy it that way.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by dipo2much(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2010
i dont think it is wrong. I assume that if its wrong to eat noodle without boiling it, it would be there on the satchet tha eating it 'raw' could be dangerous.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by sirp2007: 10:35am On May 08, 2010
I HAVE BEEN EATING IT RAW SINCE 2003 & NOTHING HAPPEN.ITS A SNACK THAT CAN BE EATEN RAW OR COOKED
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by eldee(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2010
AHH!!! Isn't this what guys lived on in boarding schools where stoves were banned??
Indomie is a bad-ass delicacy maynne . . .
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by kevoh(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2010
Front page:Noodels or Noodles? angry
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by mamabear1(f): 11:09am On May 08, 2010
i eat it raw 2,so no big deal, if dia waz a big deal we wud av bin dead by now or avin sum strange symptoms & bside i dnt av anytin lyk stomach ache wen i eat it so i fink itz as healthy as eatin it wen cooked, datz ma most handy meal,wen im lazy & i dnt feel lyk cookn!!!
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by namski(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2010
segzi cres:

+@ObamaUS, infact + @many others

rotflmao!
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by mrofficial(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2010
kevoh:

Front page:Noodels or Noodles? angry

Nobody is above mistake. But we don't need sleepy moderators here. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by ReachRich(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2010
there is nothing wrong with eating raw indomie.but as a lady u shouldnt be lazy in d kitchen lest u serve ur husband raw indomie.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by mrofficial(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2010
ReachRich:

there is nothing wrong with eating raw indomie.but as a lady u shouldnt be lazy in d kitchen lest u serve your husband raw indomie.

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by kevoh(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2010
mr.official:

Nobody is above mistake. But we don't need sleepy moderators here. grin grin grin

Lol smiley grin
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by mrofficial(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2010
kevoh:

Lol smiley grin

For how long now we still have "Noodels" on the front page.

Seun, where are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) / 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday / Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.