Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! (2293 Views)

[Scam Alert] Beware Of This Guy Please. He's a Big Scammer On Nairaland / Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) / Fake Foreign Currencies Recovered From Busted 419 Syndicate In Mushin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! by go4goldnow: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
They are thieves( scammers ) Beware of (incomenigeria.com), they are bunch of scammers, I sold Amazon card to them and all they do is run away with my card.. they are not real, trade your card for someone else and not them. BEWARE MY PEOPLE.... THEY ARE 419

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! by LILBIMS: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Beware of incomenigeria they are scammers I know this will help the next victim from falling for them and I know someday they will be caught and killed I sold 50$ iTunes card for him and he scammed me

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! by go4goldnow: 8:37pm On May 04, 2018
go4goldnow:
They are thieves( scammers ) Beware of (incomenigeria.com), they are bunch of scammers, I sold Amazon card to them and all they do is run away with my card.. they are not real, trade your card for someone else and not them. BEWARE MY PEOPLE.... THEY ARE 419

FRAUD, scammer, 419.. beware of him, don't fall for his tricks. He is noting but a thief
Re: SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! by magdayjay(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
go4goldnow:

Mr. Patrick iTunes(incomenigeria.com) is a pure scammer.... Don't trade with him
Re: SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! by cardtonic: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sorry for getting scammed bro, please be careful out there.

Nevertheless, I see this as an opportunity to advertise our own legit service.

I'm from Cardtonic, we buy gift cards as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.
Re: SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! by cardnosh: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Always try to be careful when you're trying to sell gift cards online, there are a lot of scammers.

Meanwhile, you can trade with Cardnosh, this is a legitimate business registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name 'Cardnosh Trading Services' and RC Number 2777339. You cab verify that HERE.

With this, it's easy to conclude that there's no trace of illegitimacy in our dealings.

That aside, Cardnosh has also been recommended on some trusted Nigerian platforms like Dailytrust Newspapers, Techpoint Africa, Naijaloaded, TechCabal e.t.c all of which testified to our great service.

Just google "Cardnosh" and see for yourself.

Our rates are also amazing, right now, you can sell $100 itunes for as much as 24,000 naira. No bluffing. If you have bulk cards, rate is negotiable.

Payment speed is fast as all trades are completed within 5 minutes.

Feel free to contact Cardnosh at:

Whatsapp/Call: +2348125349466
Re: SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! by go4goldnow: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ok
cardnosh:
Always try to be careful when you're trying to sell gift cards online, there are a lot of scammers.

Meanwhile, you can trade with Cardnosh, this is a legitimate business registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name 'Cardnosh Trading Services' and RC Number 2777339. You cab verify that HERE.

With this, it's easy to conclude that there's no trace of illegitimacy in our dealings.

That aside, Cardnosh has also been recommended on some trusted Nigerian platforms like Dailytrust Newspapers, Techpoint Africa, Naijaloaded, TechCabal e.t.c all of which testified to our great service.

Just google "Cardnosh" and see for yourself.

Our rates are also amazing, right now, you can sell $100 itunes for as much as 24,000 naira. No bluffing. If you have bulk cards, rate is negotiable.

Payment speed is fast as all trades are completed within 5 minutes.

Feel free to contact Cardnosh at:

Whatsapp/Call: +2348125349466
Re: SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! by yommynice(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Don't trade with Cardnosh. They are thieves. They trade with you for a while to get your attention and when they've known that you've relied on them then they scam you. I was a victim. Don't be a victim. After scamming you then they'd stop taking your calls. I traded with them on 24th of July 2020, after seeing the card and the receipt then they stopped chatting with me until I started messaging them asking what was happening. It took them more than 30 minutes to reply me all to say the cards have been already redeemed and I was trying to call they were ignoring my calls. They pay bloggers to say they're et but they're not. I warn you please don't trade with them

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Going To Southeast / Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered / Davido's Father Should Be Arrested For Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.