Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

#bbnaija: Teddy A And Bambam React To Questions On Their Sex In The Toilet - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Teddy A And Bambam React To Questions On Their Sex In The Toilet (557 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Teddy A And Bambam React To Questions On Their Sex In The Toilet by softphicsnet: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Teddy A and Bambam who are currently in the country and are already having their media tour, have reacted to their toilet sex got the nation talking.

It would be recalled that Teddy A and Bambam who were shown the way out of the reality show on Saturday and Sunday respectively were few weeks ago caught having sex in the toilet.

The duo while on a radio program on Cool FM, Lagos were asked about how they felt having ex in the toilet, but instead of giving a direct answer, they decided to play around the bush.

Teddy A, in his reaction,exclaimed, ”Hey”, then looked at Bambam who now said ”What is toilet issues, I wonder, I don’t know.”

Teddy A added, ”I don’t speak English, I speak Swahili.”

Remember that the duo caused a stir on social media when a video of them having sex in the toilet went viral.

Read more >>> http://www.naijanewsmag.com/2018/04/bbnaija-teddy-and-bambam-react-to.html

Re: #bbnaija: Teddy A And Bambam React To Questions On Their Sex In The Toilet by laydoh(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
t
Re: #bbnaija: Teddy A And Bambam React To Questions On Their Sex In The Toilet by durolexxy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
that guy in face cap looking at bam bam like would you gimme some toilet Bleep too

(1) (Reply)

Cee c Becomes The First Housemate On Bbnaija To Trend Worldwide / Avengers: Infinity War, Date Night, Duration - Top 10 Movies To Watch / Boruto Anime Fans Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.