Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (68763 Views)

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Meet The ‘highest-paid Sex Worker’ In United States (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by nkemdi89(f): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lol that woman that was teaching us how to use kanya matta.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by OSUigbo: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
To hell with you people

Rubbish
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by demoBaba: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
XtrmeBachelor:
b4 una dey talk sex therapy abeg who get working iPhone 5s panel for sell ? whatsapp me on 08164383610

You will need to buy new iPhone 5s and remove the panel to odd one.

Your problem solve.

Thank me later when you're through with this logic.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by iammarvellux(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
You dont mean it.

Wait a minute...

Which one IS therapy in se*
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by IdeyFindWife: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
ireke:
I hope people (haters and blind followers alike) will hear that part where she said these things are being done for the sake of YouTube reviews/followers and is not real life.

Make some people no go kill themselves because they want to sleep in a suite for 30 taasan euro per night o

Wait till you see all the copy-cats, wannabes and other wackjob opportunistic bozos who'll crawl out of the woodwork hoping to duplicate her success in 3 Weeks!

And because it's all about doing the "BamBam", I expect we're gonnabe laughing real hard soon.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
Offpoint:
I knew this was going to make FP and fortunately or unfortunately I happened to be the first to comment since I joined this forum. the reason this has to happen on a sex thread is best known to the devil.

on behalf of all the 1 minutes guy like me who were not born into this beauty world to exhaust their God given energy on the same hole or gate ways that brought them here. I dedicate this page to you.
if your woman is not satisfied with your natural sexual performanced, please kindly tell her to look for another man cuz you have a life and a future.
for those idiot that will go to any length in pleasing what cannot be please... your condition is pitiable, cuz you'll die for nothing.

that was how one idiot was screaming, ”offpoint harder...faster...I can't feel anything " idiot how can you feel anything when your golf hole is now a well and you expect my golf-ball to fit in perfectly in well' please get down I want to sleep.

I'm not feeling fine today please don't quote me

God bless you brother........ Thanks for speaking on our behalf....... For the men who run marathon on that race..... The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by xty50(f): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

She is not Igbo.
she calls herself that (the original igbo girl)
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Spain007(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
1stCitizen:
Does she teach men how to fvck with practical sessions? just asking
Hopefully with a sex doll.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
RexTramadol1:
watz d difference btw her services and doro webo,baby oku,action bitter, alomo,olori etc

dnt quote me o, I dnt drink at all
Her products are mostly for ladies.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Offpoint: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Muyiwaipere:

God bless you brother........ Thanks for speaking on our behalf....... For the men who run marathon on that race..... The Lord is your strength
bless you brother welcome to #1minuteUnit

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by kings09(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
jozboy3348:
that one na work??
oloshi!!

Am sure u dont wat her work really is. U r an illiterate in disguise
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Wait till you see all the copy-cats, wannabes and other wackjob opportunistic bozos who'll crawl out of the woodwork hoping to duplicate her success in 3 Weeks!

And because it's all about doing the "BamBam", I expect we're gonnabe laughing real hard soon.
They are already copying her work.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by sofigail(f): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Offpoint:
I knew this was going to make FP and fortunately or unfortunately I happened to be the first to comment since I joined this forum. the reason this has to happen on a sex thread is best known to the devil.

on behalf of all the 1 minutes guy like me who were not born into this beauty world to exhaust their God given energy on the same hole or gate ways that brought them here. I dedicate this page to you.
if your woman is not satisfied with your natural sexual performanced, please kindly tell her to look for another man cuz you have a life and a future.
for those idiot that will go to any length in pleasing what cannot be please... your condition is pitiable, cuz you'll die for nothing.

that was how one idiot was screaming, ”offpoint harder...faster...I can't feel anything " idiot how can you feel anything when your golf hole is now a well and you expect my golf-ball to fit in perfectly in well' please get down I want to sleep.

In all honesty, you are one hell of a crazy, good fella.You got me opening my teeth wide in laughter.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by 9jawear(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Who are these people deceiving that they now own property or hotel, ppl receive sense IJN
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Offpoint: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
sofigail:

In all honesty, you are one hell of a crazy, good fella.You got me opening my teeth wide in laughter.
you're welcome sister
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by aloyin(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Earthquake1:
Who is a sex therapist?
Earthquake1:
Who is a sex therapist?
Earthquake1:
Who is a sex therapist?

Sex therapy is a strategy
for the treatment of sexual
dysfunction when there is no
medical etiology or as a
complement to medical
treatment
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Who else is disappointed not seeing a single person telling us the meaning of sex therapy.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by JhyMedex: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Offpoint:

on behalf of all the 1 minutes guy like me who were not born into this beautiful world to exhaust their God given energy on the same hole or gate ways that brought them here. I dedicate this page to you.

..Like some2 said ..Sex is not a job..

once u feeling tired get up n fan ursef..grin..

I cannoh comango n kii mysef..cheesy

On behalf of d one minute guys ....We endorse u our chairman
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by papauju(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Please what is sex therapy? sad
just enter the girl instagram or twitter she will explain more or you see it yourself
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Offpoint: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
JhyMedex:
..Like some2 said ..Sex is not a job..

once u feeling tired get up n fan ursef..grin..

I cannoh comango n kii mysef..cheesy

On behalf of d one minute guys ....We endorse u our chairman
welcome my brother from another. by the sexual power vested on me I hereby pronounce my branch chairman with effect immediately. gather as much of our brothers scattered around the crooner and crook of the world as you can.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
This suite is not 30k per night.. Go figure any furcking where.. Even DolderGrand in Zurich thats 7star is not up to 30k francs per night...
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
ELVISHOT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZemjTGDCL0

Its Official...!!! Jaaruma is Nigeria's Most Successful & Highest Paid Sex Therapist As She Shows off her 30,000 EUROS per night Ciragan Suite

We all witnessed Jaaruma's growth from humble beginnings 3 years ago and after she released the Super products GJX & Azanza Garckeana (SKMLN), it became a SUPER MEGA HIT, making it the Highest Gross Selling Product Of 2017

Check out her new vlog....

https://www.instagram.com/jaaruma_empire/?hl=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaaruma_empire?lang=en

This thread has no meaning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by godwinelijah(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
bukatyne:
Sex therapy in Nigeria!

Lovely.

A lot of Nigerians need it.

What many Nigerians need is economic therapy not sex therapy. If you check the performance level of guys between 2014 -2017, the performance level was better in 2014 and worst in 2016 due to recession. Go check this out from NBS.

Don't quote me oo...I'll deny u.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by chuckjonesautos: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Offpoint:

on behalf of all the 1 minutes guy like me who were not born into this beautiful world to exhaust their God given energy on the same hole or gate ways that brought them here. I dedicate this page to you.

after I might have exhausted my whole energy during the day in searched of daily garri due to Nigeria bad governance you still want me to come and spend 5 hours on top you again. it's like you want me to be unfortunate in life. abeg get down.

Lol! Very refreshing and interesting posts.. thank you Jare for brightening up our day.. Lol
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by JhyMedex: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Offpoint:

welcome my brother from another. by the sexual power vested on me I hereby pronounce my branch chairman with effect immediately. gather as much of our brothers scattered around the crooner and crook of the world as you can.

Lol..with immediate Sir!..

Donstan,Tosyn2much,ubunja,internationalman,Mazimee,lefulefu..

where una dey..Round table meeting ASAP!!
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lol shocked

[author=Offpoint post=66425179]I knew this was going to make FP and fortunately or unfortunately I happened to be the first to comment since I joined this forum. the reason this has to happen on a sex thread is best known to the devil.

after I might have exhausted my whole energy during the day in searched of daily garri due to Nigeria bad governance you still want me to come and spend 5 hours on top you again. it's like you want me to be unfortunate in life. abeg get down.

I'm not feeling fine today please don't quote me[/quote]
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
papauju:
just enter the girl instagram or twitter she will explain more or you see it yourself
Interesting talks here. So such therapy is now a profession. Lol

Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below and Call or Click to Chat Us Directly.
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by BlueScholar(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Offpoint:

you haff finish me with laughter �
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by PETUK(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mjane1:

same as market price
forget about the price but 1GB RAM in 2018? Who does that
Re: Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig by godofuck231: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Do they serve flying f#cks there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.