Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Appeal For The Urgent Recall Of Quack Dr H. V. D. Corput (md Rcmh Ugwueke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Appeal For The Urgent Recall Of Quack Dr H. V. D. Corput (md Rcmh Ugwueke (410 Views)

Suspected Ritualists Caught In Ugwueke, Abia Performing 'Juju' In River (Pics) / Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) / Appeal For The Urgent Recall Of Quack Dr H. V. D. Corput (md Rcmh Ugwueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal For The Urgent Recall Of Quack Dr H. V. D. Corput (md Rcmh Ugwueke by Janiebaby(f): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
THE PRESIDENT,

INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE 

DEAR SIR, 

APPEAL FOR THE URGENT INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION OF QUACK DR HANS VAN DEN CORPUT PRACTICING ILLEGALLY  AS THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF ROYAL CROSS METHODIST HOSPITAL UGWUEKE BENDE ABIA STATE NIGERIA .

PLEASE I AM APPEALING TO YOUR CONSCIENCE TO ASSIST ME MOUNT PRESSURE ON THE MEDICAL AND DENTAL COUNCIL OF NIGERIA MDCN info@mdcn.gov.ng AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND SECURITY TO INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE THIS QUACK DOCTOR HANS VAN DEN CORPUT PRACTICING IN RURAL ABIA STATE NIGERIA AS A MEDICAL DOCTOR AND A SURGEON. 

KINDLY INVESTIGATE AND SANCTION THE CULPRIT AND ALL THOSE COLLABORATING WITH HIM TO ABEIT THIS COLOSSAL EVIL. 

HE HAS MAIMED AND KILLED SEVERAL PEOPLE FROM HIS QUACKERY. 
EMAIL OF THE QUACK DOCTOR :hanscorput@gmail.com
+2348021185862

PLEASE HELP ME. 

MRS OKOYE JANE.
Re: Appeal For The Urgent Recall Of Quack Dr H. V. D. Corput (md Rcmh Ugwueke by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gather your evidence and approach the MDCN, they will investigate.
This is not a case for the ICJ.

1 Like

Re: Appeal For The Urgent Recall Of Quack Dr H. V. D. Corput (md Rcmh Ugwueke by Janiebaby(f): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
I have approached the Medical and dental council MDCN (info@mdcn.gov.ng) severally with clear evidence from the Medical regulatory authority of Netherlands via info@bigregister.nl confirming categorically that he's not registered in the body hence never trained in Netherlands contrary to his claim of training in the medical school of Radboud (catholic) university Nijmegen Netherlands.

Isn't it obvious that MDCN's refusal to act is a clear indication that they must have been compromised by the Methodist Church Nigeria who employed the quack doctor just as a means to pull crowd of ignorant patients and make so much money for the hospital and the church.

Fantastically corrupt country, shithole country according to Trump.

Please you guys should help me fight this Just course or pretend it's not your business until your own friends and relatives accidentally find themselves under his care and die from his quackery.

(1) (Reply)

Some Parent Are Heartless- Nairalander Cries Out / Academy Owner Arrested For Allegedly Shaving Teenage Footballers’ Pubic Hair / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritualist To Pay Bride Price Of 14-year-old Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.