Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" (29761 Views)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Kingspin(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
You can never understand the Igbo unless you are on their shoes. The years frustration among the people is bigger than the size of ocean. Unfortunate, no government want to take the right and genuine step to restore hope. We keep blaming everything and everybody without tackling the root curse.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Corrinthians(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
"South East slaves to Nigeria". Rochas Okorocha.

"Heeebows most foolish tribe in the world". Uwazurike. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Shaev7(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Evil man. Who caused it? Same you heartless leader who ruined the trust of your people.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Corrinthians(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kingspin:
You can never understand the Igbo unless you are on their shoes. The years frustration among the people is bigger than the size of ocean. Unfortunate, no government want to take the right and genuine step to restore hope. We keep blaming everything and everybody without tackling the root curse.
So Jonathan their adopted god didn't make things right. cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Dammylois(f): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cry every night how? When you are not a Bush baby...Awon lienus

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by talk2emma: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
okorocha should go and find who his father is first before crying for somebody

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lies of the week.

You cry every night what south easterners will do you in 2019 at the polls as you want to installed your family members as the next governor of Imo in south east.

Continue to lie to yourself Okorowusa of APC terrorist organization.

Cry every night, steal Imo state treasury every day. Nonsense lair.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by SpockFederation: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Kingspin(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
So Jonathan their adopted god didn't make things right. cheesy grin grin
The original fact; there is no part of Nigeria at peace. The suffering and hard life has no particular race/face. It is everywhere and our open secret denial of things happening around us has long kept us the people and the country down and disappointed for years. The earlier we as a nation understood that peace to any part of the country automatically means peace and progress for all Nigerians.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Enoma222(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
salvationproject:
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state have purportedly shared the reason why he(Rochas) cries
every night.

According to the governor, recent voters registration statistics by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) which shows low voters registration turnout from the southeast makes him cry every time because to him, it means the southeast have lost hence they may become slaves.

Okorocha shared this during an Easter Sunday service at the Okigwe Catholic diocese where he called on all clergymen and bishops in the southeast to encourage their followers to vote.

In his words,
“A particular scenario makes me cry; INEC’s data shows that South-South has nine million registered voters, North-Central, 12 million registered voters, North-East, 15 million registered voters, South-West, 14 million registered voters, North-West, 18 million registered voters, while South-East has just eight million registered voters.
“This situation makes me cry. I weep every night
because of this development. This means that we have lost out before the 2019 election. If care is not taken, we will make ourselves slaves.

“My lord bishop, please tell our people to register. Our
bishops must encourage Igbo people to register now. I
have started shouting again, the same way I shouted in

“If Yoruba people can jettison tribal politics in 2015 to ensure that the APC won, Igbo people can do the same in 2019. Today, the Yoruba people are occupying sensitive positions in the Federal Government. ”

Source : http://www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/04/04/i-cry-every-night-because-south-east-may-become-slaves-gov-okorocha/
_foolish_man
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by brojoshua: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
I weep because almost all Nigerians are corrupt. It's the corruption and sins of people that make slaves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by okonyia(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
I think Rocha's is confused and cunning. He never have any interest that will benefit South Easth.All he is tray to achieve is his presidential ambition, but he is far away from it.Nobody take him serous now
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
salvationproject:
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state have purportedly shared the reason why he(Rochas) cries
every night.

According to the governor, recent voters registration statistics by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) which shows low voters registration turnout from the southeast makes him cry every time because to him, it means the southeast have lost hence they may become slaves.

Okorocha shared this during an Easter Sunday service at the Okigwe Catholic diocese where he called on all clergymen and bishops in the southeast to encourage their followers to vote.

In his words,
“A particular scenario makes me cry; INEC’s data shows that South-South has nine million registered voters, North-Central, 12 million registered voters, North-East, 15 million registered voters, South-West, 14 million registered voters, North-West, 18 million registered voters, while South-East has just eight million registered voters.
because of this development. This means that we have lost out before the 2019 election. If care is not taken, we will make ourselves slaves.

“If Yoruba people can jettison tribal politics in 2015 to ensure that the APC won, Igbo people can do the same in 2019. Today, the Yoruba people are occupying sensitive positions in the Federal Government. ”

Source : http://www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/04/04/i-cry-every-night-because-south-east-may-become-slaves-gov-okorocha/

Useless OkoroAwusa.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
gidgiddy:
Okoroawusa is a fool. Even now, he still believes that the salvation of Igbos lies in political positions. He cant even see that Igbos have lost faith in Nigeria as a political entity.

South east are not even one and in agreement with themselves and their growth as a region. There is no love or cohesion. If ur gathering is becos u have a come enemy amd not because u love urselves or agree with urselves its is completely useless, hopeless and futile venture. Just look at the confusion in Apc rite now and learn.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Abagworo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Okorocha only asked Igbos to get active politically so that they don't relegate themselves to the background. I will always keep saying it that Okorocha is the only Igbo leader that genuinely place priority on the interest of Igbos in national politics. The rest are there for their pockets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by brookz: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
As the saying implies " Truth is always Bitter "

Flatisco's, wake up and Jettison Tribal and Regional Politics for the betterment of Potor Republic.

Okhorocha has said it all.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by dbanjj1629(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
wetin dis man dey talk?
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Fourwinds: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
salvationproject:
every night.

In his words,

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by gidgiddy: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2018
jaxxy:

South east are not even one and in agreement with themselves and their growth as a region. There is no love or cohesion. If ur gathering is becos u have a come enemy amd not because u love urselves or agree with urselves its is completely useless, hopeless and futile venture. Just look at the confusion in Apc rite now and learn.

There is no region in Nigeria that is one and in agreement with themselves
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by computer0810(m): 12:23am On Apr 05, 2018
Obdk:

say me hi to emir of iwo.

lagos is no man's land..

kwarra is fulani land
iwo is fulani land

ibadan is d biggest IDP camp turned city

the Fulani's can take credit for ibadan. because if they didn't chase coneheads from kwarra axis. ibadan idp camo for no dey...
fool, ur governor just called u ppl slave and u r acting like 1 already
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Organizer111222(m): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Okorocha..you authentically mad!!!!! God punish you and your mouth!!!
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by jaxxy(m): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

There is no region in Nigeria that is one and in agreement with themselves

Yes bt dey are not declaring and claiming to go their way and live as one. B4 u venture out on such idea u need to make sure u are even ready to coexist with ourselves if not u will only have another breakup after ther other. Tolerance and being relevant is more of an advantage.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by juszoe82: 2:08am On Apr 05, 2018
Idiot that is already a slave to northerners. What have you contribute on the issues at South East instead you team up with other fools like you to betray your people and kill them. See how northerners are handling the issue of fulani and the arrange school girls kidnapping.

You and other South East leaders a useless and fools.

Boko haram terrorist were paid and fulanis sponsored but you fools did because of your selfish interest is to team up with northern leadership to kill your brothers and sons in the name of python dance. Why is python not dancing on fulani terror group instead python is not protecting them. God will surely judge you all for the killing and prescribing of innocent ipob members. Why is all of you quiet on the issue of fulani killing and their sponsored. All this things will surely end one day if something is not done fast to stop all this killings.
salvationproject:
every night.

In his words,

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by londonzona: 2:34am On Apr 05, 2018
I am not actually a supporter of this Man Rocha's..but come to think of it.He is actually saying the truth. Insults him or attack him verbally but we shudnt run away from the truth. We are almost becoming slaves ,how did we come to this level politically to an extent of playing a fourth fiddle in Nigeria politics.Our so called intelligence or believe its perceived by both locally and internationally as stupidity. I think we should up our game.The time is no #Get your votes card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Yyeske(m): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2018
They will leave the message and go for the messanger only to come crying tomorrow about how Nigeria isn't fair to them.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by gidgiddy: 2:36am On Apr 05, 2018
jaxxy:

Yes bt dey are not declaring and claiming to go their way and live as one. B4 u venture out on such idea u need to make sure u are even ready to coexist with ourselves if not u will only have another breakup after ther other. Tolerance and being relevant is more of an advantage.
b

If what you are saying is true then Nigeria should never have been created since we have never been one even to this very day.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Yyeske(m): 2:43am On Apr 05, 2018
okonyia:
I think Rocha's is confused and cunning. He never have any interest that will benefit South Easth.All he is tray to achieve is his presidential ambition, but he is far away from it.Nobody take him serous now
Read up what he said, forget your hate for him(I've never liked him either), all he's saying is that Igbos should be more politically concerned if we don't want to be slaves of the Nigerian nation inspite of our huge population and spread.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Yyeske(m): 2:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Kingspin:
Stop that crap biko, do you realize that the Ijaws now rank higher than Ndigbo politically in Nigeria because of our pettiness in national politics? I even thought Jonathan most Igbos wanted back in 2015 righted all the wrongs of other administrations before him but surprised reading he equally did nothing about the wrongs.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by Yyeske(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2018
gidgiddy:
b

If what you are saying is true then Nigeria should never have been created since we have never been one even to this very day.
I think that blame should be forwarded to late Azikiwe, he fought against referendum or secession to be included in the constitution, let's be sincere to ourselves for once. He's an Igbo man just like you and I.
Re: Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" by drnoel: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Sirjamo:
They'd rather listen to a confirmed junkie (FFK) than a detribalize leader like you

Cos u don't know d man. If u did, u will hate him too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Only Abandoned Project That Buhari Will Not Complete - Tolu Ogunlesi / The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) / Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.