Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity (1011 Views)

Cassava Processing Business / Simple Secrets On How You Can Earn Millions Monthly On Plank Business. / Start Result Processing Business For Kg, Nur, Pri And Sec Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity by princejr(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
I would like to share with you a viable business opportunity that is available to savvy investors. Wood business is good business if you know the in and out of it. You don't need to own a sawmill before making money from wood/plank business. With construction always going on and furniture always being produced, your investment is guaranteed in this business.

The Opportunity:

There is a sawmill in Ofosu, very close to Ore in Ondo state that will be used for this business opportunity.
We will buy 4 x 12 planks, take to this sawmill and process to 1 x 12 planks and sell to ready buyers. I will be giving out full details and figure below.

Normally in the timber business, to operate you must join the timber traders organization and quite a number of things is involved as well. But for this particular opportunity, all that has been taking care of. The sawmill owner already have the buyers waiting he will take care of all the logistics and ensure production is always done. Profit sharing agreement will be made to cater for all parties. Production continues for the period of time agreed upon and profit is shared as agreed.

The figures:

Normally you will buy the 4 x 12 inches plank @ #1600-#1700 per plank. When you process it to 1 x 12 inches plank and sell, you make a profit of #500 per plank. For a truck load of 1 x 12 inches plank, you need to process 500 units of 4 x 12 inches plank.

1x12 at the sawmill is sold for #800-#850 depending on cost of purchase and processing of the 4x12. You get 3 units of 1x12 from every 4x12 processed

@ a profit of #500 per plank. Total profit made on a truck load sale is #250,000. And one can sell between 2-3 trucks a month as long as production is going on.

Cost of processing is tagged around #300-#350 per plank.

What next?

If you are interested, go through the figures make your calculations and contact me on my number
(0. 9. 0.) 2. 8. 9. 7. 3. 4. 8. 4

Re: Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity by abade7(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Am interested
Re: Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity by princejr(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2018
abade7:
Am interested
Holla me on Whatsapp.. My number is on the post and on my signature.
Re: Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity by princejr(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2018
abade7:
Am interested
Holla me on Whatsapp.. My number is on the post and on my signature.
Re: Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity by mikebabs101: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2018
this is a scam , don't fall for it
Re: Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity by yemmy27: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hmmmmm...
Re: Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity by EISDigital: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
mikebabs101:
this is a scam , don't fall for it

I don't know where you get your information from. Show proof that the op ever received any money from you and scammed you. To now tag this a scam only shows you are negative minded. People like you should be avoided and kept in far distance.

(1) (Reply)

Mineral Resources / Who Wants To Invest 100k For 3 Months / Get Richer While Asleep With Landinvest . 27% On Your Investment In 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.