Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (63396 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by OgaDonald: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
@APROKOGIRL.com

A woman just shared a tip for women who want to tighten their genitals and the natural products she's suggesting seem like things that will be harmful to the body.

Sadly, lots of naive women might believe this and even try the method.

Read the tweet below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/30/see-crazy-advise-this-twitter-user-gave-women-who-wants-a-tighter-vagina/

cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Where are those girls that claim that their vajayjay will always contract to original size after receiving stallion pénis. grin grin grin

Honestly tho, it is obvious the tweetee is talking about herself in third person. What a disgrace!!

I've said it before, girls looking for big things are just too selfish and pick pleasure over the happiness of their future husbands.

I can't count the amount of girls that have said '*Name*, you have spoilt me' after several bouts of henjoyment. You people should continue, the first fargin I give the D will be my wife.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Divay22(f): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nah
That place is too sensitive to be playing this kinda rough play na...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by roarik(f): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by highqueen(f): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
what's this one saying?obviously she's just throwing pranks.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lolzzz..... Wicked recommendation.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Maydfourth: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Evablizin(f): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked

Some ladies have made up their mind to bring disgrace to womanhood continually.

SMH.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by OnyeJombo: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked
I bet everyone reading this right now has their phone in their right hand,
three fingers at the back of the phone,
their pinky at the bottom and scrolling with their thumb...
tongue cheesy

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by allanphash7(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Doctorfitz: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by XVIER(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
They won't admit

7 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lol.

If you need a professional website design without advanced payment then check my signature/bio

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Engraced2020: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
D guy don buy market o. After he don chop e wan say pepper too much, uncle you must finish am o

Check my signature for Lifetime Premium Grammarly account. Please serious buyers and not I will get back to you crew

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Ibibioesan(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
masquerade dancing shaku shaku
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTYbTh4F8zU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Promismike(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by paschal47(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe's girlfriend, what do you have to say? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Adasun(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Da v.g is elastic

says da owners. Pgrin grin
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by northvietnam(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jux apply Hot water, Hot water wey fit kill tortoise...

apply like u are applying hot water to a wound...

apply it after 4play/when bathing and thank me later...

thats what women that just gave birth use to balance the Honeypot for their husband's future adventures...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by MhizSuccess(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Stallion93(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Earthbound:
Where are those girls that claim that their vajayjay will always contract to original size after receiving stallion pénis. grin grin grin

Honestly tho, it is obvious the tweetee is talking about herself in third person. What a disgrace!!

I've said it before, girls looking for big things are just too selfish and pick pleasure over the happiness of their future husbands.

I can't count the amount of girls that have said '*Name*, you have spoilt me' after several bouts of henjoyment. You people should continue, the first fargin I give the D will be my wife.
Stallion is Here grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Oh my God,show d end
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Jaytecq(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
ok
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Apina(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
kpele o grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by jchioma: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Not to worry, she will see more "Damagers".

Dick size is relative, while human needs are insatiable.
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by XVIER(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Can't imagine how the guy go don destroy the place the snail go don dey fall out

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by MetroBaba1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Her V.J Is Done For Life!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by lotusbeta: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
hian!!! Ginger is spicy enough. To put a vagina through that pepper everyday for that number of days Isn't it dangerous?

For all your IT solutions - Azure migrations, Threats management, Hardware issues..., talk to us at Lotus Beta Analytics
Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Evablizin(f): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
paschal47:

NwaAmaikpe's girlfriend, what do you have to say? grin grin
Egg weh don break don break,no patching,no mending.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin cheesy angry[url][/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.