Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Should I Tell Her Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her Husband? (2103 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her Husband? by vybzkartel: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
My colleague at work in a conversation today revealed that she loves her ex boyfriend than her current husband.
I was terrified.
I recorded it.
I feel like sending the recording to her husband

What do you think
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by heendrix(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
vybzkartel:
My colleague at work in a conversation today revealed that she loves her ex boyfriend than her current husband.
I was terrified.
I recorded it.

What do you think

grow up, get matured and delete the recording omo daleru daleru.... it's was something to laugh over and not to record

anyway to me this post is useless lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by mikejj(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin oga mind ur business don't put asunder.it won't end the way u think

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by iamtardey: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
why asking US... why did you record? do whatever you like
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Simple question tongue are you a family breaker?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by highqueen(f): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
some people will die ontop other people matter.
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin

Well, they're married sha..don't break what they built ooo... Is it ur feeling being fooled? embarassed
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by marvin906(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
your a mo,ron

Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by exposition: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
so why didn't she marry her ex boyfriend! she is just greedy! she obviously married for money!
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by Gofwane(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
I've always wondered about how people find it difficult to mind their business.
Not even if i come across a group of people plotting to kill you, i still won't tell you grin

I'll turn my face the other way and vamooze! Just minding my bidness undecided
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by Adasun(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bro mind ur business,let women trust u with their secrets,it wil be beta dat way
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Damn! Some Women Have On Control Over Their Filthy Tongue... You Should Just Have Told Her "she Was Clearly Stupid"... Recording Is Wrong. Mind Your Business Bro... Dont Create Family Problems For People You Dont Know
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by Earthquake1: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Tell at your own risk
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by UDUJ(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
vybzkartel:
I was terrified.
I recorded it.

What do you think

Mind your business angry

Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by roarik(f): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
vybzkartel:
I was terrified.
I recorded it.

What do you think
what is your own...dnt be an amebo,tell him.at your own risk.
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
For you to record it shows the kind of person you're. 'Friends' that are chatting with you and saving screenshots at the same time.

This is all I've to say to you. You should read on the health benefits of minding ones business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
And what happened to minding one's business?? You even had to record their convo sef... angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by myself13: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Even with your naked undoubting evidence, a deceptive diabolic woman can still turn the situation against you. Don't ask me how. Don't even sweat to think it ain't possible. Delete the implicating recording ASAP, as you stand to achieve nothing putting couples at loggerheads. It could be you tomorrow making out misguided outbursts about your wife to a flippant-tongued friend in her absence, which are things you cannot bring yourself to say in her presence because it could spell doom for your marriage, peradventure he spills the bean to your wife without your knowledge, how would you feel? Observe the golden rule brO!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by Twoclans(f): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
vybzkartel:
I was terrified.
I recorded it.

What do you think

Most husbands know that their wives love the ex more than them. Please tell me something else that is new. undecided

CNN international, please send the clip to the husband ASAP.
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by galadima77(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
if u send a, e fit no better for ur life again
Re: Should I Tell Her Husband? by Diamond23(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
[/color] Amebo, radio without battery grin grin grin......someone can not luv her ex in peace again grin[color=#770077]

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck / Esther Breaks The Internet With Sultry Photos / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A New PS5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.