Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment (19040 Views)

Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable / Why Senators May Oppose Buhari’s $1bn Security Equipment Fund -saraki / Withdrawal Of $1bn From ECA Exposed Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by SternProphet: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
2019 Election money is finally out!

As shown by PDP abi? Actually we will all seethe kit they will buy. I am sure everybody is ready with paper and pen already.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Xfemt(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
all i do every day is laugh my self out
any time i see PMB nd his topic on front page
cus it always used in disgracing apc and PMB
why na
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Flyingngel(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
CoolAmbience post:

Get some education on the programmes of government. Quit being ignorant and embarrassing.

Don't just sit in your house, travel around and see things for yourself. Stop allowing those who can no longer steal and are enraged deceive you.

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BespMbwfcg

Thank you Mr Educated. Shabi you are happy how our common patrimony of 1bn dollars is going to b shared in the name of fighting a TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BOKOHARAM. May be u have a share there. Congrat Mr TRAVELER.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by stan83: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
APC= ASSOCIATION OF PASTE CRIMINALS.

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the release of $1bn for the procurement of security equipment to fight insurgency.

The Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali, disclosed this to State House correspondents at the end of a meeting Buhari had with security chiefs at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday.

The President was also said to have asked the security chiefs to intensify efforts aimed at securing the release of Leah Sharibu, the Dapchi schoolgirl still being held by Boko Haram because she refused to renounce Christianity.

Details later…

http://punchng.com/breaking-boko-haram-buhari-approves-release-of-1bn-for-security-equipment/
[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Ken4Christ: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
And no Senator opposed it? Maybe they have received their shares.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by vicfy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Same pattern followed by PDP. Hope Lie-lie Mohammed would have to justify this?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by ugolinze123(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
$1b OMG!!!! I give up

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Election 2019 in view.. we understand.. it is a Nigerian Thing.. we understand you PMB.. from Technically-Defeated to Paying Ransom to Granting Amnesty to Buying more equipment to Fight Insurgency.. I wonder why the young men fighting in Sambisa have not turned their guns on ASO Rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Taiwo20(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Another Dasuki drama in the making... lemme just float a company and be prepared for Santa .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by emecheboy2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
I thought they said the funds was for security issues all over the country when people challenged them that the money was too much for boko haram and many of the funds will be diverted for election purpose. Now they have finally released it for their imaginary boko haram fight and basically election 2019. we are talking about N360 billion for God sake. Russia have spent $483 million since 2015 in the syrian war for operations, logistics etc and you cannot compare the effect and their impact to this stupid and useless boko haram fight that is taking innocent lives.
God will somehow, someday punish all those that are sucking Nigeria dry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Ahsat: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Campaign Funds.

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by ademusiwa3r: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
vicfy:
Same pattern followed by PDP. Hope Lie-lie Mohammed would have to justify this?
Let's see what becomes of them when they are booted out in 2019. Many atrocities will be revealed since 2015.

Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below and Call or Click to Chat Us Directly.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by limeta(f): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
l hope they pocket the money cause men if the money is spent on arms fulani herdsmen will not be working around with just Ak47 but rocket propell grenades as well.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Mutemenot(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
We shouldn't forget the states that brought this hardship to us. Here goes the list again

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by DeWorlex45(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Abeg na wetin be d present ''Naira'' equivalent of $1b, & btw, shebi na naira be our official currency, but why our govt officials dey always talk about money in dollars, abi dollar don take style bcome our legal tender ni?? Baba GOD, abeg just ''$1m'' is enough for me to establish d businessess dt my hrt desires.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Meritocracy: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
You people created boko haram to loot money but if its educations to avoid future boko haram you won't release funds.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by jacyhelen(f): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Flyingngel:
I feel like crying but i wouldn't cry for APC or buhari, i will only laugh at those who voted this hungry looking APC politicians.
APC is worse than PDP quote me anywhere.

I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by godofuck231: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
ruggedized1:
This is more like approving more money for Bubu's boys(Boko Haram & Herdsmen) to intensify their onslaught ahead 2019 election. cheesy

Don't worry the shock of the century awaits them, Na then u go know the kind armoury wen people get for south, we de look the soap opera

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by israelmao(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Another season of doling out public funds.I tell you nothing has changed except the addition of more burden.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by talk2emma: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Buhari the corruption fighter
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by fabianjay101(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Flyingngel:
I feel like crying but i wouldn't cry for APC or buhari, i will only laugh at those who voted this hungry looking APC politicians.
APC is worse than PDP quote me anywhere.
GOD bless you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by fabianjay101(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
irepnaija4eva:
Boko haram have been technically defeated,yet your considering giving them amnesty.

Boko haram have been technically defeated, yet few weeks ago the dapchi girls saga exposed all your incompetence.

Boko haram have been technically defeated yet you just approved a $1bn procurement of weapons to fight against a technically defeated terrorist.

See eh any idiot that vote for this government,
May virgin thunder direct from factory scatter all of una .
Amen
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by CoolAmbience(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Flyingngel:
CoolAmbience post:

Get some education on the programmes of government. Quit being ignorant and embarrassing.

Don't just sit in your house, travel around and see things for yourself. Stop allowing those who can no longer steal and are enraged deceive you.

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BespMbwfcg

Thank you Mr Educated. Shabi you are happy how our common patrimony of 1bn dollars is going to b shared in the name of fighting a TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BOKOHARAM. May be u have a share there. Congrat Mr TRAVELER.

Saying that it will be shared makes no sense at all. What is your justification for saying that a government that has raised foreign reserve to $42billion from less than $30billion in the face of dwindling oil revenues, in less than 3 years wants to share $1billion?

Find out what government is doing so you can make constructive contributions, and not talk like you are in a beer parlour discussion.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Jebosh(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Am Happy with the decision because some selfish people support Mr President when he said Nigeria didn't have money to care for youth roaming street by providing employment through peace corps but they have billion dollar's to buy equipment for the existing forces that are corrupt, I know they will use the money to buy people that will vote for them come 2019. I pity youth of now a days

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by icebrain(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
why is this apc led govt so clueless.$1b
...the one billion dollar is it to tackle boko haram or to sponsor boko haram
this apc led govt can mismanage fund without fear
they have bin spending and still no improvement
apc is a failure.
when a cow lead lions de are bound to fail.
when a lion lead cows de are bound ti succeed.
they leaders of apc are faulure so therefore Nigeria is bound to fail under their leadership.
its Obvious nothing is working in Nigeria
say no to apc come 20 19
#voteapcout

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by gonkin(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Efcc will really disturb Buhari wen he is out of power quote me
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by bejeria101(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Zombies and dullards una govt just stole $1bn in broad daylight! Corruption kwa!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Campaign money

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
SBG04:
I know as a matter of fact that this one will not end up in the pockets of any general, why? Because Buhari has set the precedent. Any general that doesn't want to be hounded like Ihejirika, Badeh and Amosun are being hounded in court, will think twice before stealing.
Babachr lawal nko?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by deepsuk(f): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Zoo
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2018
One day the youth would understand, there is no PDP or APC it is an illusion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi / Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. / Mohammad Jamiu Is Governor Yahaya Bello’s Greatest Legacy In Kogi - Eunice Agada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.