Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Who Can Help Me With Paypal Account Creation? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Help Me With Paypal Account Creation? (528 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. / How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me With Paypal Account Creation? by meddyner: 5:09pm On May 07, 2010
am new in internet business, can some help me with manual on how to create a successful paypal account.
in case yo want to contact me for any reason on the paypal account please send mail to my email address
medyner@yahoo.com
Re: Who Can Help Me With Paypal Account Creation? by Krosslife(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2010
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account. It is an online payment account, which is being used by webmasters, ecommerce websites to receive payment from their customers, alternatively it is used to receive payments online., most of these websites, if you don't have a paypal account you cannot do any business with them.
If you are interested in the complete package info on how to open a paypal account without a US Bank account or have me opened for you within 3-7 business days, you can contact me on 07069699716, 08070608071 or send email to gimeltechintl@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Have Promoted My Business A Lot! Pls. Read & Share Ur Benefit With Us. / Investing In Property From Abroad. / Get Debt Collection Training For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.