Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore (2421 Views)

2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh / Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Chrisbeks: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
The publisher of Sahara Reporters and presidential aspirant in the forthcoming 2019 election, Omoyele Sowore, says even while sleeping, he can do better than President Muhammadu Buhari.

He stated this on Tuesday while addressing hundreds of his supporters and members of the “#TakeBackNigeria Movement” at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos.

While addressing the crowd, Sowore, who would be undertaking series of rallies and town hall meetings, said he was in Nigeria to lead a movement to change power in 2019.

“It is over for the old people, it is over for the cabal, it is over for the mafias that have been running Nigeria down,” he said.

“I can run Nigeria better than President Buhari, even in my sleep. There is no need to become a local government councillor or a senator when I can run a better country as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. I am the most transparent candidate,” he added.

Sowore, with the mammoth crowd, moved from the airport to the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park in Ojota where he addressed another waiting crowd.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/04/2019-can-run-nigeria-better-buhari-even-sleep-sowore/

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by GloriaNinja(f): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
undecided I CAN EVEN RUN NIGERIA FOR A DAY THAN THE WHOLE YEARS OF BUHARI'S REGIME.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
If the price of crude oil had not crashed, I don't think people would be saying things like this about Buhari. Past administrations share the blame for some of what's happening now because a lot of them didn't save enough.

#CommercialCattleRanching

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by OfoIgbo: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sowore has already shown his stupidity and acute myopia by being one of those that foisted Buhari atop Nigerian affairs, when people of sound mind were screaming about the disaster that Buhari will be to Nigeria,if he were elected.

No one with any working brain cell should listen to people like Sowore. He has already shown me his mental level in 2015

8 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by mikolo80: 6:05am On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided I CAN EVEN RUN NIGERIA FOR A DAY THAN THE WHOLE YEARS OF BUHARI'S REGIME.
una wen no fit win ward councillor election?
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Bari22: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Managing Nigeria is different from managing Sahara reporters, be careful young boy
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:
If the price of crude oil had not crashed, I don't think people would be saying things like this about Buhari. Past administrations share the blame for some of what's happening now because a lot of them didn't save enough.

#CommercialCattleRanching

Well said bro. But still not fully agreeing with you.

Price of crude oil doesn't handicap the president from dealing decisively with both armed Fulani cattle rearers and the looters of the past administration.

Buhari has failed. Let us tell ourselves the truth.

I supported him too in 2015.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Madam, so why aren't you contesting? I'll be your campaign manager for free. Oya, throw your hat into the ring with the others.
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by UDUJ(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Everybody has a better plan of running the country until they step into Aso Rock undecided

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=OfoIgbo post=66430883]

Sowore has already shown his stupidity and acute myopia by being one of those that foisted Buhari atop Nigerian affairs, when people of sound mind were screaming about the disaster that Buhari will be to Nigeria,if he were elected.

This doesn't make sense. A lot of good people saw potential in Buhari. I'm sure if the previous administration hadn't been so corrupt and inept, Nigerians wouldn't have voted for a man they had already rejected 3 times at the polls. Stop blaming him. Now you have a hindsight you are pretending it is foresight.

No one with any working brain cell should listen to people like Sowore. He has already shown me his mental level in 2015

I know why you are against him. It really doesn't matter though. He only needs to hit the right cord with those whose votes matter.
Left to you we'll still have Badluck Egbere Jonathan in power. What an abomination of a man. You've always voted with emotions and not with your senses in that part of the country. We don't expect things to change soon.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2018
You are already dreaming. Continue.
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Bari22:
Managing Nigeria is different from managing Sahara reporters, be careful young boy

Lol. Is that what those old cargo of politicians told you?

They make running Nigeria look like quantum physics.

He has managed Sahara Reporters successfully all these years, which is much more than what we can say for these present crop of politicians.

Most of them are political jobbers, political touts who were promoted by their god fathers.

No country is easier to rule than Nigeria.

Nigerians expect so little from their leaders, yet with the structure and resources available the leaders can give so much more to the people.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2018
mikolo80:
una wen no fit win ward councillor election?

Lol. It doesn't even matter. If she thinks she can do it we'll support her. Let her show us her blueprint first.

If it is viable I don't mind dropping ask I'm doing right now to champion her cause.

We should encourage more youths to come out.
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Boss13: 7:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Sowore I think you will fail. My reasons are below

- Which political platform do you intend to pursue your ambition of being the President? Nigerians are yet to know.

- You will need the support of Senators and House of Representatives to pass and implement your reform programmes. At the moment, the house of assembly is occupied mainly by 2 parties (APC and PDP) both at loggerheads with themselves. You would need a large majority of your team to occupy both houses to consolidate your presidency.

- The civil services and law enforcement agencies in Nigeria are largely corrupt. Any reforms that do not support their pockets may be frowned at or not implemented. There is also the possibility of civil servants renegading against the president.

- This present administration has increased the debt capacity of the country and intend to go further to borrow more loans. The high debt profile of the country will starve funds to carry out any economic and social reforms.

Recommendations
The best bet is to sensitize young Nigerian professionals to seek offices at the federal level. Create an independent political party to take office from both APC and PDP. However, there is the problem of raising campaign funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Sctests: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2018
OfoIgbo:

This is also my arguement. If Sowore could make the mistake of being myopic enough to support the candidacy of a bigoted, ethnocentric, dumb illiterate like buhari he can not be trusted with power. He is a myopian.

Let him redeem himself by supporting someone else who wasn't myopic like him in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by chicoMX(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2018
So wore should better go back to sleep, and continue with his dreams!
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by mikolo80: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
5thElement:

Lol. It doesn't even matter. If she thinks she can do it we'll support her. Let her show us her blueprint first.

If it is viable I don't mind dropping ask I'm doing right now to champion her cause.

We should encourage more youths to come out.
we should encourage everyone that is capable not just youth
No need to encourage delusion
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by OfoIgbo: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=5thElement post=66444186][/quote]

What I wrote about Sowore had nothing to do with foresight or whatever you may call it. He encouraged Nigerians to vote for a bigoted, herdsmen terrorist supporting and clueless president to the detriment of the Nigerian nation.
Even Danjuma is now speaking out, and Sowore played a huge part in seeing to the senseless deaths of middlebelters who are now tasting the CHANGE THEY VOTED FOR because Sowore and co turned a blind-eye to the wellbeing of Nigeria as a nation, in preference for acute hate directed at an Eastern president.

Sowore's ambition is dead in the water. You can take this to the bank. No wuruwuru will make Nigerians forget that he played a key part in selling Mumuhammadu to Nigerians.

From his choices over the past few years, I can authoritatively tell you that Sowore will prove to be a dullard, like the person he helped foist on Nigerians. Nigerians must never forget his contribution in the current mess we find ourselves in
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by kingchris30(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
it is not easy my dear, even buhari used to think that when he was not president

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2018
OfoIgbo:

What I wrote about Sowore had nothing to do with foresight or whatever you may call it. He encouraged Nigerians to vote for a bigoted, herdsmen terrorist supporting and clueless president to the detriment of the Nigerian nation.
Even Danjuma is now speaking out, and Sowore played a huge part in seeing to the senseless deaths of middlebelters who are now tasting the CHANGE THEY VOTED FOR because Sowore and co turned a blind-eye to the wellbeing of Nigeria as a nation, in preference for acute hate directed at an Eastern president.

Sowore's ambition is dead in the water. You can take this to the bank. No wuruwuru will make Nigerians forget that he played a key part in selling Mumuhammadu to Nigerians.

From his choices over the past few years, I can authoritatively tell you that Sowore will prove to be a dullard, like the person he helped foist on Nigerians. Nigerians must never forget his contribution in the current mess we find ourselves in

Making the same mistake you guys made in 2015. Voting with your emotions.

You have the benefit of hindsight now that Buhari is supporting his Fulani herdsmen.

I'm just kinda curious, who are you guys supporting for 2019 anyway?

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2018
mikolo80:
we should encourage everyone that is capable not just youth
No need to encourage delusion

You are right, but we won't know who is capable or not until they come out and tell us what their blueprint looks like. How I wish these things were written on the foreheads of people.
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by OfoIgbo: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2018
5thElement:

Making the same mistake you guys made in 2015. Voting with your emotions.

You have the benefit of hindsight now that Buhari is supporting his Fulani herdsmen.

I'm just kinda curious, who are you guys supporting for 2019 anyway?

You keep mentioning hindsight and foresight, but even a campaign clip GEJ's campaign team have been accused of trying to blackmail Buhari with, has turned out to be prophetic.

The truth is that all that is happening now, was vastly predicted by sane people prior to the 2015 election, but Sowore did not see it, or he saw it but decided that the predicted fulani herdsmen attacks and islamisation attempts were welcome developments.

I can never support a man who I know I am far more intelligent than. If he couldn't see the disaster that is Buhari, who knows what other disastrous policies Sowore has in store for Nigerians, if Nigeria were unfortunate enough again, as to elect him. I am tired of all these trial and error and opportunistic politicians. Nigeria needs sound minds, and SOWORE doesn't possess this.
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2018
OfoIgbo:

You keep mentioning hindsight and foresight, but even a campaign clip GEJ's campaign team have been accused of trying to blackmail Buhari with, has turned out to be prophetic.

The truth is that all that is happening now, was vastly predicted by sane people prior to the 2015 election, but Sowore did not see it, or he saw it but decided that the predicted fulani herdsmen attacks and islamisation attempts were welcome developments.

I can never support a man who I know I am far more intelligent than. If he couldn't see the disaster that is Buhari, who knows what other disastrous policies Sowore has in store for Nigerians, if Nigeria were unfortunate enough again, as to elect him. I am tired of all these trial and error and opportunistic politicians. Nigeria needs sound minds, and SOWORE doesn't possess this.

And you keep mentioning Jonathan. In your first comment you said the previous administration's shared in the current economic crisis. Can you in all sincerity say that you saw this video you are talking about in 2015?

Even if you did, could you in all sincerity have trusted the source knowing how PDP was desperate to retain power.

Did you see the documentary they did about Bola Tinubu and how he dragged them to court and they had to apologize and so on..?

If you've forgotten the wanton corruption of the Jonathan era, shouldn't the present economic crisis remind you of the unrestricted looting and pillaging of the nation's wealth that went on under Jonathan?

Was Sowore the millions of Nigerians who decided with one voice and with their votes that they'd had enough of Jonathan and his merry band of kleptomaniacs?

You just hate Sowore because he was instrumental in chasing away the ineffectual buffoon from power.

You also hate him because he's always unearthed corrupt practices amongst the political class from every tribe of the nation.

You claim you're more intelligent than Sowore because you claim you'd seen Buhari' ineptitude right from the start.

I think we both can agree that the real reason you hate Buhari is because he's Fulani and also a moslem. As opposed to clueless Jonathan who is from the South and claims to be a Christian.

I'm not saying you should vote for Sowore. What I'm saying is, you conclude that he isn't of sound mind and fit for the position of presidency because of an error in judgment also made by millions of Nigerians who were tired of Jonathan's kleptomania and voted for Buhari.

If you were impartial, you'll first of all obtain this man's economic and socio-developmental blueprint before condemning him as not fit.

He hasn't even said anything yet other than he wants to contest and you are already up in arms against him.

A great way to encourage youths to participate in politics.

You won't do and you won't let others do.

That's not so good.

If you're more intelligent than Sowore as you claim, then come out and show us your blueprint for this nation so we can vote for you. It's not enough to be an arm chair critic.

You say you are tired of these old politicians, yet a young entrepreneur who owns his own business comes up and what do you say? He's not fit because he made an error of judgment some years back.

Seems you guys are enjoying the pain that is Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by OfoIgbo: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2018
5thElement:

And you keep mentioning Jonathan. In your first comment you said the previous administration's shared in the current economic crisis. Can you in all sincerity say that you saw this video you are talking about in 2015?

Even if you did, could you in all sincerity have trusted the source knowing how PDP was desperate to retain power.

Did you see the documentary they did about Bola Tinubu and how he dragged them to court and they had to apologize and so on..?

If you've forgotten the wanton corruption of the Jonathan era, shouldn't the present economic crisis remind you of the unrestricted looting and pillaging of the nation's wealth that went on under Jonathan?

Was Sowore the millions of Nigerians who decided with one voice and with their votes that they'd had enough of Jonathan and his merry band of kleptomaniacs?

You just hate Sowore because he was instrumental in chasing away the ineffectual buffoon from power.

You also hate him because he's always unearthed corrupt practices amongst the political class from every tribe of the nation.

You claim you're more intelligent than Sowore because you claim you'd seen Buhari' ineptitude right from the start.

I think we both can agree that the real reason you hate Buhari is because he's Fulani and also a moslem. As opposed to clueless Jonathan who is from the South and claims to be a Christian.

I'm not saying you should vote for Sowore. What I'm saying is, you conclude that he isn't of sound mind and fit for the position of presidency because of an error in judgment also made by millions of Nigerians who were tired of Jonathan's kleptomania and voted for Buhari.

If you were impartial, you'll first of all obtain this man's economic and socio-developmental blueprint before condemning him as not fit.

He hasn't even said anything yet other than he wants to contest and you are already up in arms against him.

A great way to encourage youths to participate in politics.

You won't do and you won't let others do.

That's not so good.

If you're more intelligent than Sowore as you claim, then come out and show us your blueprint for this nation so we can vote for you. It's not enough to be an arm chair critic.

You say you are tired of these old politicians, yet a young entrepreneur who owns his own business comes up and what do you say? He's not fit because he made an error of judgment some years back.

Seems you guys are enjoying the pain that is Nigeria.

The bottomline of your message is that you still support the paedophilic dullard over the ineffectual buffoon. I suppose that is your prerogative. But in doing that, you riddled your writeup with ERRORS OF JUDGEMENT, which Sowore is known for, and for which I am against him ever tasting the presidency as he will be far worse than Buhari, principally because of his love and penchant for ERRORS OF JUDGEMENT and more.

Firstly, you wrongly insinuated that my dislike for the Buhari presidency is because of his Fulani and islamic background. Very much the sort of wrong conclusions and ERROR OF JUDGEMENT I will expect from Sowore. Well let me spare a few seconds to obliterate this wrong notion. Why didn't the SS and SE also hate Shehu Shagari, afterall he's muslim and Fulani? Why didn't the SS and SE also hate Yaradua, afterall he was muslim and Fulani? Why are SE and SSners not diametrically opposed to Atiku (of course his support of Buhari's campaign may sully him with the ERROR OF JUDGEMENT label, but he's a Fulani just like Buhari, so I can almost understand his support for his kinsman. That doesn't mean I justify this support).
Again, I don't think Sowore is Fulani neither do I think he is muslim, so my lack of support for his presidential ambition has nothing to do with any assumed hatred I or the SS/SE bloc have for Fulanis or muslims.
By the way, do you know that if I have the choice selecting either Atiku or Orji Uzor Kalu as the president of Nigeria, I will go for Atiku without hesitation, in spite of the fact that Kalu is as much an Igbo and a christian as me. So please spare us the alleged usual Soworeic ethnic and religious baiting, we grew accustomed to, in the run-up to the 2015 election
So from the few examples I gave above, you can see that the SE and SS have nothing against Fulanis or Islam.

As to whether there was corruption in GEJ's era? Of course there was huge corruption in GEJ's era. There was also huge corruption in OBJ's era and in Yaradua's era
But for some reason, because of some innate hatred that Sowore and others had for GEJ, they started propping up Buhari as an alternative. Buhari was never an alternative when OBJ was in power. The same goes for Yaradua. Now that's a major problem, because Ijaws in particular and easterners in general rightly figured out that a different set of rules now applied for GEJ.
I wasn't even happy with the way GEJ's government was going and the fact that he allowed his wife so much power, as to be sullying his presidency, but that notwithstanding, FAIR IS FAIR IS FAIR, especially in a nation as complicated as Nigeria.

I will even go a little further to categorically state that Sowore's support for Buhari's 2015 campaign, was a lot more sinister than just a mere ERROR OF JUDGEMENT (EOJ). EOJ may explain away the change of heart brought about by Buhari's non-fulfillment of his campaign manifesto, but bear in mind that Buhari declined to be judged alongside his peers by avoiding televised debates arranged for presidential candidates. He also never did showed us his WASC certificate in the run-up to the 2015 election, which in itself, was a criminal and corrupt act. But Sowore and the other hypnotised and zombified morons happily overlooked these grave issues that should have been a major source of concern for all right-thinking people. And you are here trying to convince Nigerians that a man of such despicable qualities should be considered for the presidential post.

Now, it is true that we need a youth to assume the leadership of this nation, but not just any youth. We need a youth with SOUND JUDGEMENT, and not one that will fall for any false illusion, and will happily condone corruption tendencies. This obviously rules out Sowore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by anibirelawal(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Then go and sleep and keep dreaming.
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by tooladapo: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
in 2015 pmb deceived as many as he could, but in 2019, never again. fool me once, shame on u. fool me twice, shame on me
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Robisky001(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Going by the comments above, it's obvious the youths aren't even ready to come out of the old order. They still prefer analog to digital.
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
So unfortunate that you Sowore helped install a dunce.
I believe that you can only do well as the official EFCC social media court of fighting corruption since spreading of false information is your specialty.
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
So unfortunate that you Sowore helped install a dunce.
I believe that you can only do well as the official EFCC social media court of fighting corruption since spreading of false information is your specialty.
As for my vote, you will not get and I will campaign heavily against you for free.
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by Ahmeduana(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chrisbeks:
The publisher of Sahara Reporters and presidential aspirant in the forthcoming 2019 election, Omoyele Sowore, says even while sleeping, he can do better than President Muhammadu Buhari.

He stated this on Tuesday while addressing hundreds of his supporters and members of the “#TakeBackNigeria Movement” at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos.

While addressing the crowd, Sowore, who would be undertaking series of rallies and town hall meetings, said he was in Nigeria to lead a movement to change power in 2019.

“It is over for the old people, it is over for the cabal, it is over for the mafias that have been running Nigeria down,” he said.

“I can run Nigeria better than President Buhari, even in my sleep. There is no need to become a local government councillor or a senator when I can run a better country as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. I am the most transparent candidate,” he added.

Sowore, with the mammoth crowd, moved from the airport to the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park in Ojota where he addressed another waiting crowd.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/04/2019-can-run-nigeria-better-buhari-even-sleep-sowore/

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
YOU ARE THE MOST TRANSPARENT BLACKMAILER!
Re: 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore by FarahAideed: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
I am very sure that everybsingle Nigerian can run Nigeria better than Buhari ..Buhari is the worst and dullest the human specie has to offer and we erred and made him president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Education In Anambra State Is Not Meant For The Poor" / Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater / Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.