Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' (39348 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by ImaIma1(f): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2018
It is simple. Anyone that doesn't believe in tithe should not give.

You need to have a personal conviction in your heart to give.

But if you need to be cajoled or convinced to pay tithe, you better not waste your money.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Evince(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It seems some people have comprehension problems did I identify as a christian in my post?
U pointed that he should shut-up that d msg is heard. I asked u if pastors hv stopped preaching has it not been heard.
U can't even comprehend ur own writeups
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2018
Evince:

U pointed that he should shut-up that d msg is heard. I asked u if pastors hv stopped preaching has it not been heard.
U can't even comprehend ur own writeups

I understood what I wrote you couldn't comprehend the message.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by TheEminentLaity: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2018
the bible is one funny book lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by raffite: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2018
The funny thing is that when Jesus was on earth, he saw people paying tithe but never said that they should stop paying tithe. Christians should be wise. Many want to deceive us (christians) claiming they are one of us while they work for the Devil.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Evince(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I understood what I wrote you couldn't comprehend the message.

U can't write another thing in simple English and hv another thing in mind and expecting us to understand what u hv in mind. We will understand what u wrote as we ain't mind reader.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Evince:

U can't write another thing in simple English and hv another thing in mind and expecting us to understand what u hv in mind. We will understand what u wrote as we ain't mind reader.
Whatever

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Dex4(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Well, for me, I go to church when I want and no one can work me into enriching one pastor's pocket. I give people that need money not one pastor who goes out to buy shoes I can't afford. But Freeze should be vigilant these days o, the church do go lengths to silence critics, he sure knows that..... Just saying!
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by mandate12: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Recounting the antecedents of some of these men of God, I'm just obliged to respect them. Imagine speaking to blindness and sight restored, laying hands and sickness and diseases flee, speaking to the dead and they live again.... My broda, just leave them and their tithe. Trust me, these men have paid their dues overtime. U can choose not to pay bt just don't insult them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by djon78(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Evince:

Beloved u hv written well. I wrote to from same hebrew which after describing the paying of tithe by Abraham to Melchizedek and it's continuation by levites and thereafter said that though all this existed in d past but since christ who has no genealogy with them came and be made priest has no need for sacrifice causing a change of priesthood therefore there is need for change of the law which is carnal. It says that though they were many priest but ceased to exist because they do die. Nothing like shallowness in understanding Bible. U guys only quote it in part without using the subject to understand the body. Christ didn't collect tithe, he even rebuked them for collecting it. He fulfilled the law as he died so even if old testament has references for new testament, it doesn't make it to be the order of Christianity. So fornicator Abraham is not the reason for Christianity if it is it will be called abrahamity but christ is the reason that's why Christianity. U claim in depth understanding of the scriptures more than Catholic that wrote it.

It will surprise u to know that even the story of Bible is same myths like the story of ancient Greek gods which includes Zeus, appollo ode etc.

Stop claiming indepth of what u don't know the origin. I hv been opportune to talk with ppl that hv been to Vatican city where materials used to compile Bible is archived. They laugh at us dying for myths and legend.
Just know that invention of Bible story was after quest for supremacy by individuals

Israelites don't even believe all this rubbish we claim.
Nigeria where there is not even single God except poverty be doing holier than ppl whose gods we claim we know works for them.

Pls don't come and tell me holyspirit inspired the writing of Bible. Every written article is inspired.

Pls seek knowledge. I pointed out ur misunderstanding of what is written in ur Bible u don't know

That's where you got it wrong by mentioning Vatican. Was Vatican the origin of Christianity? Christianity became official religion of the Roman Empire 100s of years after Jesus had come. Rome murdered all the apostles including apostle Peter, Paul the only disciple that died natural death was apostle John the beloved. Emperor Nero was the ruler then a d 70.

When Rome converted to Christianity the Pope was defacto ruler of the entire Europe. The original bible was locked up in monasteries. They did horrendous things, killing people, if you were caught with the Bible you were born at the stake.

It took a monk in monastery by the name of Martin Luther to start the reformation, because what the Roman Church was preaching was different from what they were living.

Later King Henry the 8th cut off from Rome and started the Church of England, then the Wesley brothers started Methodist Church.

When the bible was now in circulation after Rome has locked it up in monasteries for over 1000years, King James of England authorized the printing of the first most spread bible version.

Then when the pilgrims who are bible believing in Europe were being persecuted they started migrating to America after its discovery, with the first revolt of citizens against monarchy rule in French revolution, America was founded with the principle of freedom of religion and Human Rights.

America since the had gone on to be the most successful nation on the face of the earth, with the British empire following because of the role these two countries played in spreading the gospel of Christ. Today the Anglo Saxons nations are leaders in almost everything, there nations are economically ahead although there children today have gone away from following God, but God is still merciful to them.

The Anglo Saxon nations include US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and maybe South Africa.

Vatican was never the origin of Christianity, and it is a true fact. So we can't listen to them. Let us go back to the origin of Christianity and then lay the true foundation
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Evince(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
djon78:

That's where you got it wrong by mentioning Vatican. Was Vatican the origin of Christianity? Christianity became official religion of the Roman Empire 100s of years after Jesus had come. Rome murdered all the apostles including apostle Peter, Paul the only disciple that died natural death was apostle John the beloved. Emperor Nero was the ruler then a d 70.

When Rome converted to Christianity the Pope was defacto ruler of the entire Europe. The original bible was locked up in monasteries. They did horrendous things, killing people, if you were caught with the Bible you were born at the stake.

It took a monk in monastery by the name of Martin Luther to start the reformation, because what the Roman Church was preaching was different from what they were living.

Later King Henry the 8th cut off from Rome and started the Church of England, then the Wesley brothers started Methodist Church.

When the bible was now in circulation after Rome has locked it up in monasteries for over 1000years, King James of England authorized the printing of the first most spread bible version.

Then when the pilgrims who are bible believing in Europe were being persecuted they started migrating to America after its discovery, with the first revolt of citizens against monarchy rule in French revolution, America was founded with the principle of freedom of religion and Human Rights.

America since the had gone on to be the most successful nation on the face of the earth, with the British empire following because of the role these two countries played in spreading the gospel of Christ. Today the Anglo Saxons nations are leaders in almost everything, there nations are economically ahead although there children today have gone away from following God, but God is still merciful to them.

The Anglo Saxon nations include US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and maybe South Africa.

Vatican was never the origin of Christianity, and it is a true fact. So we can't listen to them. Let us go back to the origin of Christianity and then lay the true foundation

I said where materials used to compile Bible were archived. I know the roman empire history as well.

U quoted me out of context because I didn't say Vatican city is d origin of Christianity dear.

U still.didnt read other part of my last post which digressed on hebrew 7. Used to correct ur believe in Abraham. All ur brain told u is that I said Christianity started from Vatican city. Be learned
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by mikolo80: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Did I tell you I was a christian or I pay tithe?You can tell any pastor you see to stop preaching on tithes.
did i say you're a Christian or tithe payer
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by M0ron: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why do you call him Daddy?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by stancydg: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Evince:

Hope u know that using Abraham as ur role model for Christianity is Jewdasim.
Abraham fvcked his maid that is a footstep also to follow,
Abraham was a herder we should be a herder,
Abraham fought the 5kings to free Lot his nephew we should go to war,
Abraham gave tithe from spoils of war and gave the remaining to king of sodom and took nothing lest they say that they made him rich by allowing him part of the plunders. So we should give after warring and give all.
Abraham is a patriarch not a Christian.
Abraham committed fornication.
Abraham blessing was to the seed (Jesus) that was promised not to seeds as of many.
Now I just enlightened ur ignorance.

I guess u didn't read hebrew 7 :1 to end. Where it is said that the levites who collected tithe according to the law after the order of Melchizedek have stopped to exist because they do die and christ has been made priest forever. Who needs not to sacrifice himself again because he did it once. That chapter also says that old testament is carnal.

Yes Melchizedek was made like Jesus ofcos he left mysteriously but I am sure that same God who gave the old testament repented of it and promised a new covenant through the blessed seed of Abraham which is Jesus.
Jesus even said he did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it. Fulfill means to complete. Christ completed the law and got rid of it.

Pls Google 613 mosaic laws and see for urself that it is part of the law from number 114 to 133 is all about tithe as law

Read ur Bible oga

The letter killeth. Wake up and stop being a nepios.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by stancydg: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
djon78:

I have simple questions for you.

All you labeled on Abraham, what did Romans 4 said about him.

Jesus Christ became a priesthood after the order of Melchizedek even David prophesied it thousands of years before the Lord came on earth.

Melchizedek priesthood and Aaron priesthood which is higher. The book of Hebrews also quoted that Levi was still in the loins of his great grand father Abraham paying tithe to Melchizedek. The superior will Collect tithe of the inferior.

Jesus said when He was talking to the Samaritan woman salvation is of the Jews. If you read apostle Pauls epistles, he termed the gentiles as a wild branch that was grafted in. The Jews were the original branch

The Old Testament and New Testament are inter linked. Even from the Lord Jesus Christ to all other writers of New Testament, they always quoted the Old Testament in there writings, they got the foundation of what they wrote from the old testament scriptures.

The problem the modern day Christian has is lack of in depth study of the scriptures. Apostle Paul told Timothy to study and show yourself approved into God.

There is so much shallowness in the knowledge of God and that is why false prophets have filled up the place, deceiving many. Jesus said the road that leads to life is very narrow and very few find it. That road is still narrow. But today we have people saying they are of Christ but they have never known the Lord, because by their fruits you will know them.

My only prayer is that God will always distinguish His own from all the noise being made everywhere today

Thanks my brother. We talked about a higher priesthood that is not about the law, he is still going back to a lower levitical priesthood. Some folks, no matter how you explain still can't comprehend. The shallowness is so obvious and I couldn't bear to go through all the gibberish he put up. Its like you quoted earlier; strong meat belongs to those, who by reason of practice, have their senses exercised, to discern good from evil. Nepioses dwell on milk...that's if he knows what 'nepios' means.

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Evince(m): 2:11am On Apr 06, 2018
stancydg:

The letter killeth. Wake up and stop being a nepios.

What do u hv to offer Mr killer
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by djon78(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=stancydg post=66464832][/quote]

You can say it again. I believe it is comprehension issues. I have come to discover that 98% of our people are living in serious ignorance. And ignorance is very costly.

The dude was talking from his angle of understanding. When it comes to the Bible, there has been many erroneous teachings, and this has led to many being deceived by false teachers.

Firstly before interpreting any scripture, you have to understand in what language was it written? The old testament was written in Hebrews while
The New Testament was written in Greek.
As a result of study and research, I found that Hebrews and Greek language are very rich in meaning. They have the exact true meaning of words. Example research on the word health in Hebrew language. I was shocked.

Let me show you a bit summary;

Warning; it is a bit long but the knowledge it gives is very important and life changing so read it.

"the Hebrew concept of health is to be understood in that perspective. Because the God of Israel is the God of life, he is the God of health. Life is the first place of God’s revelation. It is significant that God’s first manifestation is given as Ruach Elohim, the Wind, the Air of God who1 “was hovering over the face of the waters” (Gen 1:2). God reveals Himself not in the form of darkness, nor in the form of the watery abyss as in the ancient Near Eastern mythologies. God appears as a force that is distinct from water or darkness, a force that brings life"

Let me continue;

The first page of the Bible is therefore a description of life at its best.

Therefore choose life” (Deut 30:19). Life becomes, therefore, the duty that is required of anyone who wants to walk on God’s paths. Health is the first mitzvah of the Jew and of anyone who believes in God.

The concept of life which is expressed in health comprises all these;

A. Spirituality;

The spirit of God, Ruach Elohim, is the principle of life. To be spiritual means to be alive, and to be alive means to be spiritual.

B. Wholeness

Another implication of the creation of man reported in the Bible is that the human person is conceived as a whole. Man became a living soul (Gen 2:7). Thus it would be inappropriate to say that man has a soul; man is a soul.

The word nephesh which is commonly translated by “soul” implies in fact all the functions of man, spiritual, mental, emotional, as well as physical. The nephesh can be hungry (Ps 107:9; Deut 12:20), thirsty (Ps 143:6), satisfied (Jer 31:14), enjoy good food (Isa 55:2); it can also love (Gen 34:3; Song 1:7), be troubled (Ps 31:9), cry (Ps 119:20), make research (Lam 3:25), know (Ps 139:14), be wise (Prov 3:22), worship and praise God (Pss 103:1; 146:1).
The flesh, basar, which is supposed to contain all the physical functions of man, has also spiritual functions. The flesh is troubled (Jer 12:12), knows (Ezek 21:10), is spiritual (Joel 3:1), worships (Isa 66:23; Ps 145:21).

Thus, man may think with his body and eat with his soul, just as he may think with his soul and eat with his body. Actually the two words nephesh (soul) and basar (flesh) are often interchangeable (Num 31:35; cf. Ps 145:21). The reason for that confusion is that soul and body do not exist separately. Man is conceived in totality. If the physical mechanism stops working, the spiritual mechanism does the same (Eccl 9:5). Death is total just as life.

For the Hebrew, to be whole, complete, “total” means therefore to be healthy. It is noteworthy that the Hebrew word Shalom which means “complete,” “whole” is mostly used with the connotation of health.

C. Food

It’s interesting and indeed important to realize that when the Bible speaks about food, it does not do it with the concern of health but with the concern of the sacredness of life. The first time that food is mentioned, it is to inform the reader that food has been given by God in a way that does not threaten life. Humans and animals are sharing the same vegetarian diet (Gen 1:27-30). The same principle justifies God’s commandment not to eat meat with its blood (Gen 9:3-4)
The reason for this prescription is explicitly indicated; it is because life is in the blood. (Gen 9:4). This is the lesson hidden behind man’s diet. We should eat with the awareness that life is sacred. This association of thought is quite consistent with the biblical idea that God is the creator of life. This food is given by God to sustain life; it therefore could not be otherwise: we cannot on one hand provide and affirm life in eating and at the same time withdraw life in killing and the shedding of. blood that is life. This principle is so important that the biblical text goes so far as to associate it with the killing of humans and the fact that man has been created in God’s image (Gen 9:5-7).

The same lesson is implied in the Levitical restriction “you shall not boil a young goat in its mother’s milk” (Exod 23:19). It is clear that besides the cultural reason that associated this recipe with the Baal fertility cults of Canaan, and the ethical intention to prevent the cruelty against animals, there is another deeper reason: affirm the teaching of the sacredness of life.

This one is too long, but you can take your time to read it. The knowledge is deep.

D. Sex

The biblical raison d’etre of sexual relations is the high reverence for life. Here also the reference to creation is implied. The four duties that are associated with sexual life are pointing to creation. The first duty is given in the creation story; it is the first commandment of God, “Be fruitful and multiply” (Gen 1:20). It is amazing that the first human conception is put in the context of sexual life. “Adam knew Eve”—and yet it is interpreted by Eve as a divine creation. “I have acquired a man from the Lord” (Gen 4:1)

The second duty concerns hygienic measures taken in relation to bodily discharges. Both man and woman are subject to the same laws which imply rituals of washing and cleaning. For the woman however the time of uncleanness is longer (7 days) during which the woman is set apart (Lev 15:19) and no sexual relationship is allowed (Lev 10:18). Here again we may perceive the same principle that was behind the dietary laws, namely that life is not to be associated with death. Sexual relation, an act of life, cannot take place at the time of menstruation, which is associated with the blood and the loss of potential life.

The third duty concerns sexual satisfaction. Man should not frustrate the woman, not only from her food or her clothing, but also from “her marriage rights” (Exod 21:10). According to this view sexual relations are then legitimate outside of procreation (contrary to the Catholic tradition). Yet it is noteworthy that this duty concerns only the husband; the woman remains sovereign on that matter. She is the one who should control the relations. This nuance is suggested in the context of the creation story where man is described as the one who “shall leave father and mother” to follow his wife in their becoming “one flesh” (Gen 2:26). The same principle seems to dominate the man-woman relationship in wisdom literature, especially the Song of Songs, where it is the woman who takes the initiative and controls the relationship (see also Jer 31:22). All these measures may surprise or even shock our “macho” views. But they make sense from the perspective of the protection of woman and hence the health of the sexual relations. Sexual satisfaction is achieved insofar as it implies reverence for the sacredness of life.

The fourth duty concerns the nature of the relation that is contained in the sexual relations. The Hebrew word that describes sexual relations is yada‘, which implies personal, intimate and reciprocal experience in time. In other words, sexual relations imply the knowledge of the partner. It is not a onenight experience. It implies the duration and the commitment of life. It also implies it is between two persons. The woman is not given to man or reversely as a mere object of pleasure. They are both subjects facing each other. The Hebrew experience that describes this relation is given in Genesis 2:18: the woman has been created by God in relation to man kenegdo, which literally means “as his opposite.” The relation that was given at creation necessitates a relationship with someone who is both like me and different from me; she/he is both with me and against me. She/he supports and confronts me.
It’s clear then that this biblical view of the couple excludes any relationship with the same sex (only like me) or relationship with an animal (only different), just as it excludes any extramarital affair. It is only in this experience, vis-avis with the one who is like me and different from me, only in monogamous experience which implies the real knowledge of the other that we will produce and guarantee. Only within these parameters will we achieve the highest biblical ideal, namely the resemblance with God. It is in clear significance that equal creation of the human couple as man and woman in their sexual relations.

Finally

E. Environment

All those biblical laws which apply to space and object surround the human person and concern his/her welfare. This relation is already obvious in creation. The environment is indebted to the Hebrew view of creation. Contrary to the Greek and the dualistic views where creation is depicted as negative, the Bible describes creation as positive and valuable. After each act of creation God evaluates that it is very good and beautiful. God creates the world as a perfect and enjoyable environment for the humans. Before creating man, God creates his environment, the light, the sun, the water, and the animals (Gen 1). The plants of the garden precede the formation of man (Gen 2). Also this garden is not just given to promote shelter and food for the man. It is not just a useful context. The biblical text lengthens in discussing the harmony and the “useless” beauty of the space where man will be put. Trees are not just good for food but are also “pleasant to the sight.” And the tree of life is in the middle (Gen 2:9). Four rivers are flowing there, and are associated with precious stones and gold.
The lesson God gives in His creation should be meditated by the professionals of religion. Beauty is the sign of life. Ugliness and boredom are not signs of good religion. God is first of all an artist. People who despise beauty and lack good taste miss an important aspect of God’s presence, perhaps the most important one.
The very fact that God created the human environment as beautiful is a religious invitation to appreciate the beauty of creation. This exercise of the sensitivity will bring life and health to our human existence. Maimonides, the great physician of the Middle Ages, recommended his patients to contemplate beautiful things and to listen to beautiful music. For the agency of beauty will dissipate despair and cure depression. Creation (not drought), life (not death), beauty (not boredom), joy (not sadness) will teach about God (Job 12:2-10)

Sorry it is long, but it is full of knowledge for living. I have done a bit other studies and this is what I have come to understand;

My conclusion

Our concept of life and living is covered in ignorance most especially in this part of the world. Oyibos understand it a bit more than us. Most of their concepts they copied from the Bible, that's why their environment is more heaven on earth and our people will kill themselves, Travel for months on Sahara desert and some even drown in the Mediterranean sea all to reach oyibo man's land.
We must overhaul a lot of destructive ways and imbibe the road and way that lead to life in God. That's why Hosea 4 Vs 6 said that my people perish for lack of knowledge. We must totally embrace true knowledge or we and our generations perish. God forbid.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by vislabraye(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Masama:
Popular pastor? I've never heard of her

I saw her once in coza. She was a guest minister. At the end of the ministration, they made an altar call for 25 people to drop $1,000 each.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed / Unclad Man Found In A Benin Church (Photos, Video) / 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.