Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks (19447 Views)

My Car, Toyota Corolla 2003 Grey Color Stolen In Attempted Kidnap / Choice Of Car, Toyota/honda/benz / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks by sheu01: 1:14pm On May 20, 2020
yettymuse:
lobatan o.. I’m not doing Uber o grin..Is it bad thing? But I’ve only serviced one time this 2020

If truly u are using Mobil 1 of 17k, that means u were not there wen your mechanic was putting d oil inside ur engine, He don do sakamaje for u by pouring oil thats not Mobil 1
Re: I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2020
Hello fanmily! Yes you all are family on this Diaryland! This place feels like home for me more than my Facebook.. weird right! I’m a popular jingo on Facebook and that’s the reason why I run here most times.
If na likes and comments, I know how to stir the air on my Facebook. But sometimes I don’t want the likes, I don’t want people to enjoy my nuggets because of how I look or what I’m wearing. My words are not ordinary! I know! My very few friends always what a piece of my advice. I teach you what you wasn’t taught in school!

Anywayz.... I never thought there could be bad vibes around here, I’ve seen it happen to some people on here...
some of you are mad that a person is writing about their progress.
You go crazy when people say their husbands treat them well! You say they’re lying!
...e concern you?!

Some of you can’t wait to hit the ‘like’ button the moment one of your hatecult member starts to menstruate on another person’s progress gists!.

Then you go on a rat chase to say “I bursted her”

.........Ibon lo ma ba e!!!....

Except you’re a blogger and you need a person’s gist to get traffic on your blogs and get paid at the end!.....if not, You’re an ordinary idiot!

Kill yourself modafucka! If you can’t stand the Grace some people carry! Darling... it’s DIFFERENT for different Individuals!
It’s on DIFFERENT Vibration!
The FREQUENCY is not the same!
The VOLTAGE is from level to level!

Ma fo!

Mama FireRain! I have always thought you are a man. Don’t mind me, I have one kain crazy assumption that women hardly applaud other women..
na we hate ourselves pass. I sure know there are few exceptions and you’re one! I appreciate you sis!! I can fell it!...Thank you ma

I woke up to see at Casmiry mention and I just felt a relief! Thank you for having my back!.. it was needed at the time. Thank you. kiss

You can’t stop this Grace! You can’t hold It from happening!!! I’ve paid my due!! The race no be today o!
In fact , you hate too much, you might get mad,
you’ll miss your own time!

It’s okay to envy a progress, wish them well or wakapass and just continue to wish well for yourself.

Don’t use your energy on hating people’s progress! It’s a waste of time!!

I’m going to be deactivating my nairaland. Maybe not today, but in case you don’t see yettymuse... make una know say Mama don japa!! Bad energy stay faraway abeg! Shebi if I no come write about myself, I no go fit help you recharge your HATE BATTERY!

Make e no go be say na bedbelle kee you o!

Anyhooz..... this past few days have been very emotional for me..I read something about Mercury Retrograde. It says that when the planet wakawaka tire, When it Retrograde. those areas of our life become unpredictable and chaotic. And this phase is going to last until Nov 3 or thereabout...

E be things!!

That’s why if you haven’t touched into your spirituality, the time is now! Don’t joke with it. I’m not talking about the religion that was sold to you. That is not your spirituality.

May the souls of the departed find eternal rest!
I pray that someday, this country be great again.

Even in this Nigeria, I shall the eat the good of the land.

So yesterday, I decided to visit the flower shop. Lately I’ve been filled with the urge to nurture fresh plants. so high that sometimes when I drive pass the fresh flower stores on the expressway, I wink at those babies cheesy

Shey e wa okay ma cheesy undecided

Anyways, I wanted some of her therapeutic hugs! So calm and refreshing. I got a good deal for 34,000naira.

I moved them to my new place so they can settle and get familiar.... I’m eyeing this long tree .. I don forget the name.. cheesy.. E be like say na there I go build my altar. wink

Still packing small small, I never move finish, I got few more weeks at the old house, still clearing my tables and all...

Anyways.. say hello to the most popular kitchen on nairaland!

Have an amazing time !
I love you all!!!....Don’t forget that This country does not deserve your blood!

Stay Safe
Stay Winning
Waka jeje!!!!

One love!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks by FireRain: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
It is good to hear from you Sis mi, how was your birthday glam bam, hope you had fun (I wish you totori us small na) anyway before you japa abeg direct us(original pure blood spiritual fam) to a secured place we can contact you o cry

By the way, na same structure of kitchen we get o just different colour, I so love this orange and cream...mine na chocolate undecided

The flowers make sense smiley

May the universe continue to order your steps. Ire oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

​Hyundai Develops Fingerprint Tech To Unlock And Start Cars / So Buhari's Official Car Na Boi Boi Sef... / 10 Ways To Save Fuel For Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.