Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (5946 Views)

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by yusasiv(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
is there a site for it...for one to visit and study more about them?

@emboldened....you can send me a mail.

Yes.. U know wat.. I will forward u d mail.. Send a mail to this email sbcyberoutlet@gmail jus indicate winthrills
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by david1234: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Invest in entertainment bizz...its like blood money...mail me@lukadventureslimited@gmail.com
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by tundeport(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2018
Why not buy one car for hire purchase for me,at rate 1million,to get back 2m in 8 months,then invest in other business,reason is that,weekly income would be boost your other investments,and on that car,it will work on uber and TAXIFY platform,so,to avoid story of deliver,my number is 08099886641,
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by pakpan89(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2018
Buy this POS and scatter everywhere and offer the banking services to Nigerians and make money. Details here at https://www.nairaland.com/4376927/make-money-pos-whether-open
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by ItzBIM(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2018
phabulousangel:
You can start real estate business in Lagos and make over 200% withing a year even with less than the amount

How, really interested in real estate ?
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by Tonybills(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2018
WHAT WE DO
At times most people will promise to paid a higher percentage on any business you do with them but here we dont only stop there, we let you know what we are doing,where and where your money are going to and your profit at the end of the day.

REMEMBER; we are promising 20% to any one that intends doing business with us.

We are into processing, buying and selling. Dont be scare,you are not gonna do it ,you dont need to stress yourself just wait for your alert every 2weeks and forget about how the money comes so far it is bringing good returns.

we have a contract to supply goods that wort 3.5,million naira about 600 quantity in every 2weeks but we are not meeting the target . rather we only supply about 200 units of the goods about 1milloin plus

NOW,WHAT IS THIS GOODS

the goods we are talking about here is palm oil in 25litres.
we buy them at my town in Akwa ibom,am currently staying there and make the supply in the northern part of the country to our clients.

FOLLOW THIS DETAILS

200,000 INVESTMENT PLAN FOR STAGE 3
We help you achieve these.

we buy at 6500/25litres as at 02/04/2018.

we supply at 11000 .

with an investment of 200k as at the time am typing this message

200k / 6500(cost price) =30 (number of gallons)

cost of loading per each gallon = #500
commission per each= #1000
therefore for 30 gallons =1500*30=#45000

30(gallons) * 11000(selling price) =330000

330000 - 45000(cost of loading and commission) = #285000

therefore our profit for 200k investment is 28500

NOTE; no other extra charges apart from the cost of loading and commission we charge for carrying your gallons .

PROS OF THE BUSINESS/INVESTMENT

Your money is safe no story that torches the heart
you dont stress yourself,keep doing your normal business while your money keeps generating for you
we have people standby that are working for us
your peace of mind is highly guarantee.

if you wish to do the business by yourself you are 100% welcome because we are looking for more quantities of this goods to reach our target but if you cant stress yourself in the business then you expect your 20% every 2 weeks but we can always negotiate with a higher capital.

CONS
you only get stressed if you intend doing it yourself cuz you have to source for it,but we that are into the system has no problem.
we can always assist.
GET UP NOW AND START SOMETHING MEANINGFUL FOR YOUR LIFE
contact me 0 8 1 3 8 8 3 4 3 7 2.
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by y4code(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2018
zacwale:
i will join you in one business when your brother dy abroad, zacwale@gmail.com you will make crazy money when you start your busy will be small but when people about you .i bet u your line will always busy

what business is it about...you can send details to my email and i will if we can work together

britneyknox99@gmail.com
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by roqrules04(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2018
collinsedem:
I am the Managing Director and Owner of Colmac Auto Transport ( you can search for us on facebook). I would welcome the opportunity of increasing my fleet. Interested in partnering with me, kindly contact me.

Are you into Haulage?
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by collinsedem(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2018
Yes Sir, nationwide vehicle haulage.
roqrules04:

Are you into Haulage?
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by Titto93(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2018
joinnow:

Cooking gas mini plant. If in west I dey full ground If south south I dey ground full. But if north or east na by proxy
I'm interested in this, break it down for me
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by theffanyi(m): 12:48am On May 08, 2018
if you are interested, we can talk textiles (fabrics). 08037834112
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by joinnow: 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
Titto93:

I'm interested in this, break it down for me
Check sargas on Nairaland
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by collinsedem(m): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Yes please, vehicle haulage service.
roqrules04:

Are you into Haulage?
Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by labamo07(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
labamo07:
Do you have funds starched in your bank account looking for profitable and viable business to invest in? Even if you buy treasury bills or bonds, you can't get 15% ROI in a month. Let's get down to the business.

What Kind of Business is it?
It's haulage o white feldspar stones from the site to the offtaker. Feldspar stones are mineral deposits found in the earth. They are used in making ceramics, glass, tiles etc. The business is seasonal and works fine in dry seasons.

How Does The Business Works?
The feldspar stones are in Abeokuta, Ogun State and they are supplied to a company in Agbara, Ogun State. It's a weekly supply of minimum of 15 (30tonnes) trucks. Upon completion of supply within the week, vouchers close every weekend and payment is processed on Tuesday.

How Do You Get Involved?
The 3million you are investing will be channeled to haulage of the stones to the offtaker. You get paid your full money with your 15% ROI at the end of the month.
Mineral Resources : Feldspar stones
Offtaker: Agbara
Amount to be invested: N3million
ROI : N450,000
ROI Percentage : 15%

For more information, reach
Oluwaseun Ismail
It’s a new season, don’t waste your cash on business that are not profitable.

Re: What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria by amadasunfarm(m): 5:19am On Aug 20, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biometric Time Attendance device with 4-8hrs+ Backup Battery / Fixed Deposit Interest Rates for Diamondbank, Stanbic & Skyebank - Comparison / The Facebook Research Is So Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.