Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Skynet Worldwide Express- The Worst Delivery Company In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skynet Worldwide Express- The Worst Delivery Company In Nigeria (796 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skynet Worldwide Express- The Worst Delivery Company In Nigeria by KceeK: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Skynet worldwide express is located in 19/21 Balogun Street, Off Akinremi street.

PLEASE MODERATOR MOVE IT TO FP TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM BEEN SCAMMED.

MY EXPERIENCE

Skynet worldwide express has killed me I just lost a huge customer who decided to buy plenty of my product which I sell if I give him a sample. He asked me to deliver a sample to him which I agreed and I then decided to use Skynet to ship to the customer. The customer stays at Karu,Abuja the order was sent on Wednesday last week and I paid for shipping and since then they kept it to themself and tells me they are with it but can't deliver it today because Karu, Abuja is far from their office which is at Jabi, Abuja.

The Question is "What kind of company ready for business will be giving this as an excuse?"

Today, I made calls since in the morning up till dis evening using close to #1500 card to call them pleading so they could deliver it today. I also called the customer to calm him down promising him that he would get his order today. They customer has already told me yesterday that after today no more stories to take. That if I don't get it today I shld forget about it. Remember, this item is already in Abuja (in skynet office)

SAD MOMENT

I called skynet (Abuja) by 6:45pm and they said we where not able to deliver it that they will do it tomorrow. What a company? "I am finished, I just lost my big customer I said to myself"

Skynet Worldwide Express are scammers. They won't pay you on time and they won't deliver your order. All they are after is there commission for shipping.
I am done with them and would advice everyone using them to stop.

They are scammers.

Screenshot below between I and my Customer today.

Re: Skynet Worldwide Express- The Worst Delivery Company In Nigeria by adejo007(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
I wish I knew I would not have neared them. I asked them to deliver 9 pieces of items over 3 weeks no answer. My goods or my money can't be accounted for. May God help me. I hope it's only their Lagos branch that behaves like this other wise I'll stop using their portharcourt office too.

(1) (Reply)

Production Technician - Graduate Trainee At Erisco Foods Limited / Employment Opportunity / Jobs @ The Office Of High Commission Of India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.