Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

#bbnaija - "I Was Hard On Tobi, I Could Have Changed" - Lonely Cee C Tells Biggi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija - "I Was Hard On Tobi, I Could Have Changed" - Lonely Cee C Tells Biggi (790 Views)

Bbnaija Omashola Captured Having A Hard-on On Camera / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija - "I Was Hard On Tobi, I Could Have Changed" - Lonely Cee C Tells Biggi by LadyJackie: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
#BBnaija - "I was hard on Tobi, I could have changed" - Lonely Cee C Tells Biggie (Video)

Cee C revealed in her dairy session with big brother that she may have been too harsh on her friends as she is finding it difficult to keep friendships with fellow housemates.

She also expresses how lonely she has become of recent and she feels like her actions in the past may have led to her current situation.

Cee C has previously been involved in several altercations with other housemates. However, it seems like her recent fall out with former strategic partner Tobi is what bothers her the . . .

http://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2018/04/bbnaija-i-was-hard-on-tobi-i-could-have.html

Re: #bbnaija - "I Was Hard On Tobi, I Could Have Changed" - Lonely Cee C Tells Biggi by laydoh(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
a
Re: #bbnaija - "I Was Hard On Tobi, I Could Have Changed" - Lonely Cee C Tells Biggi by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
will dat one solve my problem?
Re: #bbnaija - "I Was Hard On Tobi, I Could Have Changed" - Lonely Cee C Tells Biggi by durolexxy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
who cares pride goes before a fall no man is an island... :p
Re: #bbnaija - "I Was Hard On Tobi, I Could Have Changed" - Lonely Cee C Tells Biggi by Victorakats(m): 1:43am On Apr 05, 2018
I love that she is honest with herself...and able to learn from her mistakes

(1) (Reply)

20 Trending TV Series Right Now On IMDb And Rotten Tomatoes / Yellow TV Naija Season One / Davido & His Dad Seen Racing Each Other At Atlanta. Rolls Royce Vs Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.