Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) (64823 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by hapsyno: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
A Female Fans Tattooed Davido OBO Face On Her Body,For Love Sake,Can You Do The Same With Your Favorite Celebrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn3K4Q6tpEw

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by coolcentbigman(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Do you guys just see what i saw now, it's not about the tattoo. Men Olympic has really fallen and now really understand the terms "the walls of Jericho lay down flat" grin grin grin

144 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Patrick33(m): 12:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Code black..i repeat code black..we need ultimate back up(super bra)...olympus has fallen..i repeat olympus has fallen..this is a code black..this is not a drill

212 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Davidlekkzy(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2018
see tummy.... Olympus has fallen ....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Snow02: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2018
them 'sleepers' though lol

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 05, 2018
I love women, I really do.

God, if you give me more than one daughter...........

5 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Nealson(m): 1:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Yeeeaaa ki ree, madness of highest order grin why she come dey hide face na Op abi na u bi d camera man ni?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Nogodye(m): 1:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Coded olosho advertising her market...

12 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Queenext: 2:37am On Apr 05, 2018
See belle like calabash

6 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by OneCorner: 4:13am On Apr 05, 2018
tattoo anoda pesin pikin for chest
diz flat headed jews won't stop surprising someone for diz africa cool

8 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by itspzpics(m): 4:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Ghnaija(m): 6:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Gravity

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Masama: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Olympus don suffer

5 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by KingsCare: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Owerri and night life is like 5 and 6.... smiley
Her tummy doe, That girl needs to cut down her belly fat to gain her sexy body back asap with our product "Magic Tummy And Body Fats Reducing Herbal Tea" Very effective in days, %100 Organic. Be slimmer, sexier, fitter and flawless with our tea...Home delivery, Pay on delivery and good supports services...Chat us on whatspp to get yours....\check my profile
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by demo4ril97(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Davido female fans are usually Olympic Shareholders grin

11 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by SouthSouth1914: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2018
Interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Billionboi: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2018
One baby 4her

11 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by jazinogold(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2018
finally....same way I will love to meet PMB
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by efilefun(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Hmmmmm e be like say one kain breeze dey blow for naija presently wey dey pack people brain go, cuz the kinda news we read everyday is just damn funny.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Lakson0001: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Mumu gal sad sad sad sad

If you've been watching Hollywood & Bollywood movies and you never watch this....You're on a long thing......

A MUST WATCH ACTION PAYBACK SHORT MOVIE

Watch now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyf_9tRqVUQ
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by mejai(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2018
she wan commot chioma from job?
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by OSUigbo: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2018
Hoe lo sho

USELESS PIKIN
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Patrick33:
Code black..i repeat code black..we need ultimate back up(super bra)...olympus has fallen..i repeat olympus has fallen..this is a code black

5 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Mutemenot(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Disgusting. Op please add graphic or disgusting.
She no fit buy better cloth sef
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Jac007(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Don't wanna comment on her boobs cos it may not be her real boobs grin
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Aboguede(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Baby mama in the making
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Irritating fallen boobi
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Abfinest007(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2018
strategy to mak obo to look at ur dry chest with useless oranges standing both side
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Na why she no come wear bra so him go see fallen Olympus?
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by kikiwendy(f): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2018
We'll talk about the boobs later.. WTF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) / Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! / "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.