Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Best Teacher (episode Two) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Teacher (episode Two) (745 Views)

My Best Teacher (episode Four) / My Best Teacher (episode Three) / My Best Teacher (episode One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Teacher (episode Two) by theojeremie(m): 1:01am On Apr 05, 2018
Mrs. Chika gave a devilish smile when I said that and replied, “I better put you out of your misery then.” With that she grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pushed
them to the floor with one smooth motion.

My d--k popped out of my boxers and stood straight out from my body pointing directly at Mrs. Chika.

He could see it bent slightly. Mrs. Chika took a couple of seconds to simply stare at my d--k as it danced in front of her. She finally
reached up with her right hand and started to massage the area just at the base of my d--k.
She let my pubic hair run through
her fingers as she rubbed the entire area around my s---t.

Finally she wrapped her fingers around the base of my c--k.

Her grip was very gentle at first as she just held my d--k in her hand.

She tightened her grip slightly and started stroking.

I was in heaven. I couldn’t believe how good this felt. Mrs. Chika started stroking faster with her right hand and reached up to
cup my balls with her left hand. She finally whispered, “C-m for
me Lenny. I want to watch you c-m.”Hearing her say those words was more..............
Continue Reading>>>https://www.naijafalcon.com.ng/2018/04/my-beat-teacher-episode-2.html?m=1
Re: My Best Teacher (episode Two) by drfun(m): 1:18am On Apr 05, 2018
Nice one bro, hope you didn't come as she asked bcoz if you do it will take a while for you to get hard and she might get off the mood and it will be a lost on your own side. So take your chances when you can.
Source: Final Fantasy
Re: My Best Teacher (episode Two) by theojeremie(m): 2:37am On Apr 05, 2018
cheesy : grin

(1) (Reply)

Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Will Get Cash Prize From Me / How To Attract More Girls To Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.