Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture (26721 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:45am On Apr 05, 2018
i just hope this giffty pictures trennds and earn him 1m views....well i dnt understand the whole drama this girl is trying to unfold but let him know that you dnt get legal riches with illegality.....
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by EmmyDJourno: 6:46am On Apr 05, 2018
When woman fine no come get brains like Gifty, her yanshh go dey red like Iron wey dem dey panel beat from pounding cheesy

This babe is taking the hustle to a whole new level, cause make me I no lie, if I get spare 1million for corner, me go track the babe and before I spend 250k, I go don wreck the totoo grin
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by toyinjimoh(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2018
d
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by GuntersChain(m): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2018
They do not have anything good to offer apart from sex, i f you discuss your future plans and dreams with her kind they will keep staring at you like a dundee with no meaningful contribution.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2018
The girl is beautiful with a nice figure to go with it.
I disagree with those who said she has no talent. It takes a lot of energy, courage and ‘I don’t give a damn’ attitude to do what she does and it’s fetching her the publicity and money.
She is controversial and that picture is provocative and she’s getting the expected responses from emotionally unstable people who call her brainless.

She needs such people to be relevant and they are making her relevant.

She never claimed to be a nun. She defined her role and has continued to navigate through a particular route since she became known. It’s her choice.

She has what a lot of people can only dream of and the right man for her would come at the right time.
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by kingsleybrave(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2018
Chikita66:
I actually forgot that someone that fifty is still existing until this thread was pushed to front-page.
LOL

DONT TELL ME U JEALOUS.
DO U KNOW ANY KINGSLEY OR OBINNA
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by OboOlora(f): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2018
godofuck231:
All these dried hoboles, now men eye don de open say all these attention seekers don't really get married they ruin marriages and bring f#cked up I'll luck to the man, if they have a daughter the start advertising her for future prostitution potentials, God bless the women who build homes these days, may their fruits never rot in their time of harvest
shocked was ur phone hacked? This is the most sensible comment u have made on Nairaland so far. And Amen to ur prayers.

Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by godofuck231: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2018
OboOlora:

shocked was ur phone hacked? This is the most sensible comment u have made on Nairaland so far. And Amen to ur prayers.

Was drinking orijin at that time of post
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by godofuck231: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2018
OboOlora:

Was drinking orijin at that time of pos
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by godofuck231: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2018
OboOlora:

Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by OboOlora(f): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2018
godofuck231:

Chai, one of my favorite drinks! Perfect for dysmenorrhea!!
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2018
kingsleybrave:
LOL
DONT TELL ME U JEALOUS. DO U KNOW ANY KINGSLEY OR OBINNA
How
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by QueenFusa16(f): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2018
chicoMX:
Gifty has been posting revealing pictures of herself ever since she left BBN, and yet she never blow grin
Well said
'wanna be babe '
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by kingsleybrave(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Chikita66:
How
U LOOK FAMELIAR TO ME. ARE U CHIKA BY NAME FROM EKPON
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by Blonchilli(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Lol... Even if she takes everything off and shows her nipples and vagina she won't still blow. This is what happens when you think nudity is everything it becomes cliche. The white celebrities that use nudity don't even go nude as much as this half brain does. Look at Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Nikki Minaj ,Kim Kardashian and even Amber Rose. We've seen their nude several times but the internet will still have a melt down if they post one today and they don't just do it because they can, they go home with millions after going nude. Our celebrities go home with internet trolls undecided

1 Like

Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by godofuck231: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2018
OboOlora:

Chai, one of my favorite drinks! Perfect for dysmenorrhea!!

Our ancestors are wise, glad to meet you madam
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2018
kingsleybrave:
U LOOK FAMELIAR TO ME. ARE U CHIKA BY NAME FROM EKPON
No.
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by attention007(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2018
Even if she swallow grenade sef she no go fit blow
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by MamaletASO: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Uriel!
The biggest breast babe...
Birds of the same feather flocks together...

Show me your breast... My dog want to have sex with you.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by OboOlora(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
godofuck231:

Our ancestors are wise, glad to meet you madam
U too, but this ur username get as e be sha

Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by godofuck231: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
OboOlora:

babe that's my call sign, it's classified
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by godofuck231: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
D
OboOlora:

Reply by email I've sent you one
Re: Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture by butterbread: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gifty is beautiful though ...pic down rightside

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chizoba Ejike Arrives Cairo For Miss Intercontinental Pageant / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Cute In New Photos / Toyin Abraham Looks Radiant In off shoulder Braless outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.