Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered (46468 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by 360frolic(m): 6:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Last night, Big Brother Naija housemate,Tobi told Anto he would like to paint her bare bum ,much to her pleasure .

They went to the dressing room area of the house where she stripped and let him get the imprint .

This has not gone down well with Lolu’s fans who feel that was disrespectful.

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-tobi-paints-antos-bum-while-she-was-uncovered/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by yanabasee(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Stupid BbnShit.....

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Olalan(m): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2018
What really is the aim of BBN,

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Donbosco46: 6:42am On Apr 05, 2018
I don’t see anything wrong with that. Tobi wan use this opportunity feel the bum bum since the girl no wan give am.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by midolian(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2018
what the parents feel like doing to the guy right now..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by anuoluwapo884(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2018
This anto second coming is purely not holy But why can’t tobi just leave Lolu property

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by tyson98: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2018
And lolu go dey do lIke small pikin after this now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by ClintonEmex: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Invest your time wisely, say no to bbnaija.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by SmellingAnus(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Lol.... Why you no use sperm take paint am tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by johnime: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Liverpool 3 - 0 Man City

Again, Liverpool shows they are the only party that can defeat Dictator Guardiola

Just like PDP, they have so much experience as ruling party in EPL for years.

������� Liverpool: 31

�� PSG: 27

�� Real Madrid: 25

�� Bayern: 23

������� Man City: 19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Offpoint: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Nairalanders please I need a job. my mate are getting life out there and I am here clicking on irrelevant post and threads.

I mastered
web development/design
Graphics design (illustrator, InDesign, PSD and CorelDraw)
Video Editing(Aftereffects and Premier)
DBM
Ethical hacking
JAVA programming
DJ-ing

I'm good in lyrics writing too (love/rap songs only)

I need a job ASAP else no one will have peace here o... I need to get a life

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Mutemenot(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Lolu go soon commit suicide for una. Make Tobi leave this girl alone na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
When your babe visit you and form she's sleeping then you try to remove her pant slowly and she lift her waist up for you

Just know that the Lord has answered your prayers

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by emmy4lov(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
I don't just understand the aim of the program

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Jac007(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Teddy A and Bambam no make person remember say people remain for that bb house sef grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by BuhariNaWah: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2018
Liverpool painted Anfield red last night.

Which other painting are they talking about here?!

#stupidshow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Zoehill(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2018
We are being carried away with this illicit program. How will BBN improve our thinking faculty?
We need to wake up from our fantasies and think like Africans..........BBN isnt our culture

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Tyabo1(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2018
Him dey like her na.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by EmmyDJourno: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Anto has been acting desperate since her eviction

Playing her sexuality

Be desperate to succeed, but never act desperate, you would mess things up

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by wunderguru: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Radarada

If you've been watching Hollywood & Bollywood movies and you never watch this....You're on a long thing......

A MUST WATCH ACTION PAYBACK SHORT MOVIE

Watch now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyf_9tRqVUQ
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Nahty111: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2018
not a Bleep was given
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2018
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Damzy007: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2018
Please Oh. If You Have Any Connection Help Us Contact Nnpc Our Area Has Been Flooded With Petrol Help Us Contact The Necessary Pple. All Of The Effort By The Operatives To Stop It Had Been Futile. The Fire Service had been short of water. please help o. This Is Happening At Pipeline Ayanlaja Str Ikotun. Please Help Share This Info.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2018
Are this peoples children.

Dear God, please dont bless me with a female child, They can kill faster than a male child
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Offpoint:
Nairalanders please I need a job. my mate are getting life out there and I am here clicking on irrelevant post and threads.

I mastered
web development/design
Graphics design (illustrator, InDesign, PSD and CorelDraw)
Video Editing(Aftereffects and Premier)
DBM
Ethical hacking
JAVA programming
DJ-ing

I need a job ASAP else no one will have peace here o... I need to get a life
go and teach or look for security work
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Paints Anto’s Bum While She Was Uncovered by Offpoint: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
go and teach or look for security work
explain yourself better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.