Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

In Search Of Husband Material - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of Husband Material (2699 Views)

In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku. / In Search For A God Fearing Lady For Marriag / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by ElRazur: 9:49am On May 15, 2010
oyinda.:

gosh isn't this lady concerned about her phone bill!? grin

roftlmao yea that's funny.
but if you really look at it though, her must haves are sort of basic requirements (responsible, christian, hardworking etc). they aren't big deals

Really? See this reply below

Mynd_44:

This is a very nice trend its educational and intresting and wait wrong reply.

This girl, lady actually woman is just the regular shakara person. Can't date him his illeterate he is not this he is that well wait until you start attending the wedding of your agemate's children and i bet u will drop all this silly QUALIFICTIONS

@Oyinda

I rest my case. grin
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by seyluv(f): 7:43pm On May 18, 2010
i want to use this medium to thank those that responded and contributed positively, God bless u,but as 4 d negative minded people with rude comments, well i still thank u bt it would have been preferable if u had not responded at all cos i only stated wat i personally want and not 4 anybody, and some didnt even read wat i wrote,they were just interested in posting rubbish,cos i dont no where i used d word MUST in wat i posted. we all have different tastes/approach in everything in life, when u are ready to settle down its choice if u decide to settle for 4 a stark illitrate,provide u can cope.
its really adviceable dt we should be guided and respect other, by minding hw we responds to topic/discussion.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by seyluv(f): 7:00pm On May 20, 2010
i want to use this medium to thank those that responded and contributed positively, God bless u,but as 4 d negative minded people with rude comments, well i still thank u bt it would have been preferable if u had not responded at all cos i only stated wat i personally want and not 4 anybody, and some didnt even read wat i wrote,they were just interested in posting rubbish,cos i dont no where i used d word MUST in wat i posted. we all have different taste/approach in everything in life,for those that feel wat i stated is a big deal, when u are ready to settle down u decide to settle for 4 a stark illitrate,provided u can cope.
its really adviceable dt we should be guided and respect others, by minding hw we respond to topic/discussion.
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Nobody: 10:53am On May 28, 2010
^^^ Tales by moonlight
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by oduz: 7:53am On May 30, 2013
@Seyluv, I admire your confidence

Best wishes
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Meristem: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2013
damogul: You  are looking for anyone from a western state. Well I would have been the perfect match for you because I meet all your listed pointers except that I am from the eastern part of Nigeria. However if you wish to give me a shot then let me know. my email is samuel_ekwueme@yahoo.co.uk (yes former vice president Dr. Alex Ekwueme is an uncle of mine)

Guy, if I was a girl I will not date you. Ur userid and the way u dropped the ekwueme stuff...I smell the wrong vibes....u need to repackage dude

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by nas4q(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
update plz
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Lordscrown(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hey girl,ɪ̣̝̇ meet your criteria...perhaps U̶̲̥̅̊ shld hit M̶̲̥̅e up and let's talk...21D885CB...
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by gedtalks(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
OOOww!! I'm so late at this wonderful thread... I also burs LAUGHH grin grin grin grin so teehh!! my head begin dey pain me cry.

This thread posted by this chic is actually a NOTE OF WARNING FOR MEN...well for those that have a fore sight. If you're an African girl seeking for a marriage partner, the worst thing you can do to yourself is to show the guy that you are a girl of RULES.... NO MAN NOT EVEN OYIBO wants to be Controlled by a Lady of "MUST'S"; its just a natural thing. ***Except there is something abnormal about the guy. Some girls want to argue that in the "modern world" it doesn't matter if a lady is the BOSS, but how many of marriages with female bosses ever work .. or can you compare African marriages to Oyibo marriages ? shar my advice to this dreamer is she should keep searching for "husband material" he will come tongue grin. and emm...she should also do a lot of GYM-ing so that she"ll also look fierce. as for guys like me,,,I rather accept that I'm not a "marriage material" than to carry MACHO woman put for house.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Husband Material by gedtalks(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
Meristem:

Guy, if I was a girl I will not date you. Ur userid and the way u dropped the ekwueme stuff...I smell the wrong vibes....u need to repackage dude

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy haa..haa..."ur Uncle is Alex Ekeweme" WHAT ARE YOU his houseboy, gate man or his beggar grin grin grin grin
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Whobedatte(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
seyluv:
Im a presentable lady 0f 30yrs with great potentials ,based in lagos,gainfully employed,friendly,humble& single in search of my beta half,who should equally be a graduate,employed,responsible,loving,romantic,hardworking,xtian and ready 4 a serious courtship dt can lead to marriage,age btw 30-37 yrs,should come from any of d western states. only a serious minded man should call me on 07029013725,
kindly add me through my signature. Thanks
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2015
Have you seen him?
Re: In Search Of Husband Material by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
seyluv:
Im a presentable lady 0f 30yrs with great potentials ,based in lagos,gainfully employed,friendly,humble& single in search of my beta half,who should equally be a graduate,employed,responsible,loving,romantic,hardworking,xtian and ready 4 a serious courtship dt can lead to marriage,age btw 30-37 yrs,should come from any of d western states. only a serious minded man should call me on 07029013725,
Hi just came in late or have you now seen your dream man or should i still have hope?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girl For A Serious Relationship In Jos Plateau State / How Do You Say You Are Sorry To An Ex-girlfriend? / Single Ladies In Aba Drop Ur Num And Get Hooked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.