Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (6266 Views)

Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Broke Girls Deserve This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Most of you are foolish... And that is why I never feel pity when you are being cheated on, beaten in domestic violence cos u don't or hardly appreciate the good guys that come your way.

At this moment... All I just want to do is stick to baby mama.

Too many ingrates and ungrateful species.

7 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2018
What have they done to you, bro?

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by BossLaifay(f): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2018
Hahahahahha! Painment! Dem don do you strong thing! grin grin

Later you will come to NL chanting:
- all girls are "beeches"
- team virgin bride or nothing

Look at your life now? Ranting 1st thing in The morning cause of a "beech"
AmericanSons:
Most of you are foolish... And that is why I never feel pity when you are being cheated on, beaten in domestic violence cos u don't or hardly appreciate the good guys that come your way.

At this moment... All I just want to do is stick to baby mama.

Too many ingrates and ungrateful species.

9 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by folake4u(f): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2018
undecided This includes your sisters and daughters right?

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by highqueen(f): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2018
hmmm,condolences to your family.
rip to your dead brain.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by tee59(f): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2018
grin It pained did nigga sha.Sorry but extends your frustration to all female gender in your family. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Most of you ladies laughing now, if I tell u what happened, u wouldn't wish your own brother to go through and u will feel ashamed for sharing same gender with this person but I will let it slide.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Lolz my nigga your vexation this morning eh.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Earthquake1: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2018
Welcome to the demon side bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by UDUJ(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:
Most of you ladies laughing now, if I tell u what happened, u wouldn't wish your own brother to go through and u will feel ashamed for sharing same gender with this person but I will let it slide.

If you are not ready to spill then there was no need for this thread as it's just rants without context. Just saying undecided

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by GoldenJAT(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2018
my man....she touch ur liver??LOL

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
What have they done to you, bro?
these girls are confused. Sometimes they make me feel God made a mistake during their creation, like a part of their brain is missing.

How do u explain a situation when you meet a girl who complained of being deprived of love and care by a certain guy she dated.

And then you tried to provide everything she didn't get from so called guy only to make you regret ever caring. In fact saying things like you are too sensitive or too caring.

I don't want to go into details

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2018
UDUJ:

If you are not ready to spill then there was no need for this thread as it's just rants without context. Just saying undecided

agreed bro. agreed but truth is they don't deserve to be treated nicely. I have seen a lot to come to this conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by ubunja(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Nice Guys are hilarious. we always tell you watch out when dealing with women, but you never listen. your problem is that you love women like you love your mothers. it wont work. women need a different type of love.
nice guys over-love, always have hearts open and ready to die for a woman. thats too much love for a girl you didnt find a virgin. too much love.

25 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2018
tee59:
grin It pained did nigga sha.Sorry but extends your frustration to all female gender in your family. grin
don't go there. Most of you live in denial.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2018
ubunja:
Nice Guys are hilarious. we always tell you watch out when dealing with women, but you never listen. your problem is that you love women like you love your mothers. it wont work. women need a different type of love.
nice guys over-love, always have hearts open and ready to die for a woman. thats too much love for a girl you didnt find a virgin. too much love.
Yeah bro. So true.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by tundebaba234: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Women are whhoores and are meant to be fuucked and dump

8 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by UDUJ(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:
agreed bro. agreed but truth is they don't deserve to be treated nicely. I have seen a lot to come to this conclusion.

Ok bro, if you say so. But don't get yourself worked up smiley

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2018
tundebaba234:
Women are whhoores and are meant to be fuucked and dump
don't mind the idiots ones laughing on this thread.

Morons will later say men are scum. May amadioha strike them.

7 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2018
UDUJ:

Ok bro, if you say so. But don't get yourself worked up smiley
nah, in a few days I will forget about it all. Will delete every things about her and move on. That is how I handle things like this...

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by tundebaba234: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:
nah, in a few days I will forget about it all. Will delete every things about her and move on. That is how I handle things like this...
Rule now: Don't ever fall in love. Love is for weak men. Just fucck that pussy and throw it to the next dude

10 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by CAPSLOCKED: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2018

MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO YOUR FAMILIES, THE PEOPLE WHO RAISED YOU.

IT MUST BE HARD FOR THEM TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT THEY SUCCESSFULLY RAISED "MISTAKES" AND "SHAME" INSTEAD OF MEN.

JOBLESS LUNATICS EVERYWHERE. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by ubunja(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT MUST BE HARD FOR THEM TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT THEY SUCCESSFULLY RAISED "MISTAKES" AND "SHAME" INSTEAD OF MEN.

lol why job-shaming such a thing in nigeria?? its hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Diamond23(f): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2018
[/color] when chewy gum boys got hold of phone for d first tym in their life. The evidence is clear.....Rubbish!!![color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by CAPSLOCKED: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2018
ubunja:
lol why job-shaming such a thing in nigeria?? its hilarious

IF PEOPLE HAD A JOB THERE WON'T BE MUCH SPACE FOR ALL THIS MESS.

MY JOB IS TO COUNT THE CARS AND PEDESTRIANS THAT PASS OUR LANE EVERYDAY grin

I DON'T GET PAID FOR IT BUT IT'S WORTH MORE THAN LOOKING FOR WAYS TO CURSE AND RIDICULE WOMEN WHO HAVE DONE NO WRONG. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by ubunja(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T GET PAID FOR IT BUT IT'S WORTH MORE THAN LOOKING FOR WAYS TO CURSE AND RIDICULE WOMEN WHO HAVE DONE NO WRONG. undecided
ha ha ha . got you loud and clear
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I am one of the few who is not feeling the current heat by Buhari's government. Go figure.

In a few weeks times, I will compete a deal that seal my fate for the next 4 years of Buhari's rule. Of course he is going to win.

I am born hustler.

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2018
Your mother was treated like trash, your sisters are being treated as trash and your daughters will be treated like trash because you go around treating women like trash and then cry foul. Take your frustration on the females in your family. I love me my Nigerian beautiful wife. If you treat them like trash you get treated as trash in return and die a lonely looser. Simple analogy. Go and be a man dude. Do something about your character. Very simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2018
Deji63:
Your mother was treated like trash, your sisters are being treated as trash and your daughters will be treated like trash because you go around treating women like trash and then cry foul. Take your frustration on the females in your family. I love me my Nigerian beautiful wife. If you treat them like trash you get treated as trash in return and die a lonely looser. Simple analogy. Go and be a man dude. Do something about your character. Very simple.

What character? I am thoroughly raised guy who will the best dad any kid a child will pray for.

No girl will ever see the nice side of me...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Apina(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Those insulting him, he has a right to his opinions undecided

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Story...
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:

What character? I am thoroughly raised guy who will the best dad any kid a child will pray for.

No girl will ever see the nice side of me...

No words. You are plain frustrated. Your words speak volume and point to your character. Best dad for your mind when your kids will spit in your face for what you did to their mum when they get wiser. I know just no why some of you guys just no dey get number six. Na poverty dey cause break up most times. Dude come forward let's show you how to make cash to eradicate this poverty that is frustrating you against the women folk before your daughters end up with a frustrated dented man like their dad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Danger Of 'Love At First Sight' / Lovely Love Quotes For DP. / My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.