Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed (32321 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Asonaija: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2018
A young beautiful lady Stephanie Esievo has died after she was allegedly “poisoned” by a Benin girl she had a fall out with recently.

According to her best friend, who shared the news on Facebook.. They both had a conversation on Facebook recently, where Stephanie revealed to her that she went to Benin and she had a fall out with a lady there.

She claimed she was charmed, and she couldn’t walk again… Few days later she passed on…

Her friends have since taken to the Social Media platform to pay tribute to her…

http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/04/warri-lady-dies-after-fighting-with.html
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2018
I fear edo people pass anything shocked

Lefu comes to mind lipsrsealed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by elgramz: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2018
I thought they said warri no dey carry last? undecided

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by GudluckIBB(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2018
When issues arises, the best thing is too walk away
You might be termed a fool, but on the long run, you are wiser

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Ekugbeh(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Nxt pls
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by dkronicle(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2018
They were either fighting for a male or money.

8 Likes

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by gonkin(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2018
This one na runs babe.
Them fit don use her do atm.
Also benin and esan tribe are most feared by mother in laws from Delta.
Everywhere you go once they hear she's from that side, you start hearing stories.
I ask myself are they that dangerous?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by PhilSeth(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Another slay mama down, Edo people... I hail ooo you guys are representing well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2018
So sad
Edo people sha..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Benin.. I fear them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by koxyz: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
W
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by myself13: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
It's not about the tribe, it's about the individual. There are bad people everywhere you go. In muddiest waters, the pinkest roses are found. Some of the best people in this country can be found in that same Benin abeg.My dear, you were unfortunate to have brawled with a heartless lady.Please, let's say no to gangsterism in any form or shape. RIP dear. Your murderer will be rewarded accordingly. Karma is faithful.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by daiksworld: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
I hear say Edo no get Airport but everybody na pilot. From Edo to Italy na micro seconds journey for them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by guttentag(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
why blaming edo people, can't u see the girl is a slayer

11 Likes

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by benn94(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Benin! Benin! Benin!.... How many times I call Una? I fear that tribe o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by coolcentbigman(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Babe you for humble yourself warri no dey carry last no be for where Benin dem dey o! Rip.

1 Like

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by santislim8(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
liverpool too good abeg

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by MhizzAJ(f): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Warri and Benin
Those people can be very loud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by NwaAmaikpe: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

She won't have died if only she had shared the preek in peace.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by VanNistelrooy24: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin So, them think say dem don win abi?

Return leg go confirm this phrase ''WARRI NOR DEY CARRY LAST'' grin

Benin Slay Queens 1-0 Warri Slay Queens.

6 Likes

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by somehow: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Assumptions

1 Like

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by ALAYORMII: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Die why

Show Mii ur friends so says the adage

Some people are just too silly and brainless

Lauren endowed comment
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by oyetunder(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Edo...hmm
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by eDeity: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Shroud: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nairaland circulating people's bias opinion and stereotypes as news.

The need to generate traffic has blured the social responsibility online forums have to preserve the fabric of morality.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by zombieHUNTER: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She won't have died if only she had shared the preek in peace.

And where did you read that from

Aproko undecided

7 Likes

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by zombieHUNTER: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Shroud:
Nairaland circulating people's bias opinion and stereotypes as news.

The need to generate traffic has blured the social responsibility online forums have to preserve the fabric of morality.

Are you from Benin undecided
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by inoki247: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
U tink say na warri wey u go shout area Benin no b ur area
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Shroud: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Are you from Benin undecided
nope. Why?

1 Like

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by ruggedtimi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
elgramz:
I thought they said warri no dey carry last? undecided
burst my head grin..R.I.P cry
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by phranklyn92(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
T
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Felixalex(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eyah, so warri finally carry last??

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 People Killed In Ejigbo, Osun As 2 Clubs Clash (Graphic Photos) / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) / Two Police Officers Fighting Over Traffic Issues In Owerri -Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.