Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together (1019 Views)

"Wike Can’t Continue To Fight, Let’s Come Together,” Wike Tells Amaechi / My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... / Nigerians Must Come Together, Support Fulani Herdsmen – Samuel Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2018
We the citizens lets keep aside partizan politics and come together has one to plan the future of our dear country.

Nigeria is a Crashing Plane. We either join forces to change the direction, or we sit back and watch it crash to tell stories to the coming generation about a country that WAS. The choice is ours.

Let come together and make good contribution on this thread so as to look for a way forward, keep partizan aside and comment has a Nigerian who wants the best for his/her future and that of their children.

Pls let us all comment our contributions it'll go a long way in helping this country.
Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2018
This people are only interested in one thing.

See the picture below

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by nabiz(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2018
tell that to buhari
Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by totorimi: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2018
We know the problem and we know the solution, we are just too ducile to confront the truth and the truth they say is bitter.

The truth is the way Nigeria is presently structured is not working. It is working for a few but not ok for a majority but they fear to confront the truth once and for all. We cannot continue like this and expect this country to carry on for long.

Our politics is not based on the right person but rather based on religion,tribe and money. That should never be so.
Some states are not viable so they take from struggling states to keep the unviable ones going.
Let us return to the regional structure and let the regions find their strength together.

If some people are afraid the regional structure will make some regions so strong and want to be on their own that won't be correct because the army will still be centralized.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by ProYouAdminsUK: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Only crashing?
This plane that is Nigeria crashed and burnt decades ago in June 1998 from moment Abdulsalami Abubakar and Olusegun Obasanjo came to power.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2018
nabiz:
tell that to buhari
this is no a kids zone... Walk away if you're not interested in making any meaningful contribution, as stated earlier, this is not a thread for partizans,

Pls comment here as a Nigerian
Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2018
totorimi:
We know the problem and we know the solution, we are just too ducile to confront the truth and the truth they say is bitter.

The truth is the way Nigeria is presently structured is not working. It is working for a few but not ok for a majority but they fear to confront the truth once and for all. We cannot continue like this and expect this country to carry on for long.

Our politics is not based on the right person but rather based on religion,tribe and money. That should never be so.
Some states are not viable so they take from struggling states to keep the unviable ones going.
Let us return to the regional structure and let the regions find their strength together.

If some people are afraid the regional structure will make some regions so strong and want to be on their own that won't be correct because the army will still be centralized.

you've said it just as it is, now the power belongs to us, how?
Let make this thread grow then we will get to they stage
Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2018
They'll never leave office no matter how poorly they're performing, but do you know you and I can get them out of office just like we elected them in there, let's start exercising our right and channel them to the right places where our lives will be impacted positively.

This is time for us to come as one, despite our differences, religion or tribe.

This is what this people are using to tamed our down and cause conflict between us.

Let's wise up now and take back our future and that of our children.

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Will the modes help us take this thread to front page for Nigerian to make there marks, this is about fixing our future and not Kim going braless that'll immediately make front page

Modes do the needful for us. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Have you registered for your PVC, if not do so

This picture says a lot

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by sirelexzy(m): 3:59am On Apr 06, 2018
the plane is on auto-pilot right now.
nobody is directing us as a nation to where we are supposed to be.
there will only be a pilot once we elect someone who is not sentimental and has the best intrest for the nation at large whether you are from the east, south,west,or north.
we have to erase the religion and tribal factor.
our politicians are friends at the top. they dont dont consider their tribal diffrences or religious views when they loot public funds.
we should also all come together to kick them out.
2019 is near get your cards and vote them out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by mpianya39(m): 4:24am On Apr 06, 2018
Thunder scatter any afonja Yoruba Muslim death or alive that wish this Zoogarian shit-hole to remain one again angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2018
mpianya39:
Thunder scatter any afonja Yoruba Muslim death or alive that wish this Zoogarian shit-hole to remain one again angry angry

Can those people survive alone without the butt of the Fulani sultan....
They like the status quo

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by PDJT: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2018
Iammercy2018:
We the citizens lets keep aside partizan politics and come together has one to plan the future of our dear country.

Nigeria is a Crashing Plane. We either join forces to change the direction, or we sit back and watch it crash to tell stories to the coming generation about a country that WAS. The choice is ours.

Let come together and make good contribution on this thread so as to look for a way forward, keep partizan aside and comment has a Nigerian who wants the best for his/her future and that of their children.

Pls let us all comment our contributions it'll go a long way in helping this country.

-Oh Nigerians wants to come together has one. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
PDJT:

-Oh Nigerians wants to come together has one. grin
i know say I no go school but the little education I was able to acquire at least am trying to use it to bring my brothers and sisters together and make this country great for once.

I know you a professor of English in Harvard and I hope you're trying to use it as a tool to bring your brothers and sisters together too?
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
sirelexzy:
the plane is on auto-pilot right now.
nobody is directing us as a nation to where we are supposed to be.
there will only be a pilot once we elect someone who is not sentimental and has the best intrest for the nation at large whether you are from the east, south,west,or north.
we have to erase the religion and tribal factor.
our politicians are friends at the top. they dont dont consider their tribal diffrences or religious views when they loot public funds.
we should also all come together to kick them out.
2019 is near get your cards and vote them out

thanks for this contribution you've made, we're getting there and yea we'll get there
Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
mpianya39:
this place is not for your type of person
Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by ihitenansa: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
i donate one crutch

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by gidgiddy: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Iammercy2018:

Nigeria is beyond redemption, I'm Biafran supporter.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by owls: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2018
I think there are sizeable people thinking along this lines already.
Of course, there's a lot we can do if enough of us dare to come together to change things.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is beyond redemption, I'm Biafran supporter.
your opinion tho, and you're 100% entitled to it
Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
owls:
I think there are sizeable people thinking along this lines already.
Of course, there's a lot we can do if enough of us dare to come together to change things.
exactly why this thread is opened, but could we get this to front page so we could get more opinions from fellow Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by gidgiddy: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Iammercy2018:
your opinion tho, and you're 100% entitled to it

Not just my opinion, it's also common sense as well. When something has not worked for well over 50 years, only a fool will keep hoping it will one day work

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Section1000: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by Iammercy2018: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
gidgiddy:

Not just my opinion, it's also common sense as well. When something has not worked for well over 50 years, only a fool will keep hoping it will one day work
if we've have been fools for the past 50 years this is the time we want to start having sense.

It's only a fool that'll think he/she would rather get Biafra than Nigeria getting better, which is more realistic, Biafra? Continue dreaming or better wake up and let's fight this fight to make this nation great together. Thank you
Re: Nigeria Is A Crashing Plane. Let's Come Together by BumperNO: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
ProYouAdminsUK:
Only crashing?
This plane that is Nigeria crashed and burnt decades ago in June 1998 from moment Abdulsalami Abubakar and Olusegun Obasanjo came to power.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, SW APC And The Yoruba Nation. / “I Have Never Said Anything Against The LGBT Community In Lagos” - Fashola / Senator Kabiru Marafa Of Zamfara Publishes Names Of Persons He Secured Jobs(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.