Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) (39942 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by dainformant(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2018
A Nigerian guy has put himself in the spotlight after proposing to his girlfriend in an expensive and heartwarming way. The young man who is reported to be from Edo state - proposed to his girlfriend with a luxury diamond ring and a cheque of N2million.

The lady who accepted his proposal wholeheartedly - was overwhelmed with joy at the engagement party,

Congratulations to the soon-to-be couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/edo-big-boy-engages-girlfriend-with-diamond-ring-and-n2million-cheque-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by dainformant(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Wow

I'm happy for her but i'm not jealous
I'm just viewing this thread plus the diamond ring,it's so flawless

May their marriage sparkle and shine...I wish...but broke boys wouldn't let me rest

I just hope he's seeing this oo

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by dnoable08: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2018
Why won't she accept it wholeheartedly?

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Benjom(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Issorite
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by 912(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2018
So now we are adding cheque to engagement.....And who said money cant buy love?

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Olalan(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2018
Beautiful for them, just hope other girls wont be asking for cheque before accepting proposals.

20 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2018
The interesting part is that some of those friends laughing with her are not happy for her

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Some ladies will turn their selves police siren.

6 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by izaray(f): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Wow

May their marriage sparkle and shine...I wish...but broke boys wouldn't let me rest

You yaff come again cheesy. Sis good morning, have not been seeing you online for some days now Hope you bouncing in d Lord cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2018
grin After all this flexing for proposal and e come be say yuh puna dey smell like dry fish, wen d n!gga Don carry u wholesale,na Yuh body go tell u.....

5 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Them No Born Her Papa well For Her To Say No...

No Nigerian Girl Will Say No to This Type Of Proposal...

If She Had Turned Him Down Then I'd Say She Was Wise...

10 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2018
shocked
MhizzAJ:
Wow

shocked

Chai,calm down with this your broke boys slangs now,tomorrow is heavly pregnant.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2018
izaray:
You yaff come again cheesy. Sis good morning, have not been seeing you online for some days now Hope you bouncing in d Lord cool

Morning dear
I'm very fine grin cheesy
Been occupied with some other things jare
Trust you're okay?

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Shedrack777: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
my concern is what is actually the inclusion of the N2million?

11 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Brooke60(f): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
This table this guy is shaking ehn, some guys are on it o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
THIS PARTICULAR JESUS DID NOT DIE FOR MY SIN OOOOO. NA HUNGER KILL AM

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wahala... This guy wan cause trouble for relationships oo. 2 million for what? To buy the Girl? Well what do I know they always say they ain't in for the money though.

4 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
what a waste of money lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
The fact that he handed her the check like she won the lottery is just demeaning.

Money bought her heart. What happens when the money is gone?

4 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is what we call publicity stunts angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
I am not a prophet of doom, but something tells me the marriage will hit the rock very soon. tongue

The Vodka wen i take just now they make me see something like a big preek for the girl trouser. grin

7 Likes

Telmundo love.
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why won't she accept whole heartedly when she is not mad in this economy?
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Every loyal babe Deserves More...

just like my GIRL...

Happy for her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Davico(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Women!!! U only find them where things are sweet...

2 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Earthquake1: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Is he proposing or buying his wife?

2 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Teeboi56: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
May Almighty God provide for us too to do d same
Congrat to them
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by arinze3131(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
z well
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by kulboy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
The money would make her think twice about rejecting or accepting his proposal

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo) / ‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.