Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave (5641 Views)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by liquidlove2018: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Hello All,

I am very encouraged by what I read on your platform. This has motivated me to send my problem. God punish poverty. I never wish anyone even my enemy to be poor cos if you are poor or as a man you cannot take care of your own family,you are completely finished.

I met Ajiri five years ago. She was working as Contractor to my company. I work with a manufacturing company as a Store Officer. She was about 31 years at the time. I used to admire how hard working she was as a single woman. She seemed to be doing well for herself. So,I was like her insider friend for her business since she was supplying things to my company. One day,we were gisting casually and I asked her why she is not married,she said no man ask her. They all want to sleep with her and want her money but not to settle down. I told her I liked her but I dont have money like her,she was like,love is not about money.

Long story short,we got married like almost seven months later. My wife is also from a very rich family. So like our wedding,they sponsored everything. Since our marriage,cos I am in school too,its my wife that has been taking care of all our finances in the house. We talked about this before we got married. She said,she didnt mind to support us until I finish school and get a better job.

But since we got married,......

https://livelystones.com.ng/god-punish-poverty-my-wife-treats-me-like-a-slave/
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by scaramenga: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
,I have been a miserable man cos of money. My wife tries but he family has really made a mess of my life. They harass me all the time. They insult me for not being able to provide for my family. My father inlaw gave his daughter a duplex when we got married. They dont allow me drink water and drop the cup in the house. They live a very expensive life and when my children were born,they shower so much money on them and always ridicule me for not being able to spend money. They also started to influence my wife. Telling her I was a gold digger. My wife started to disrespect me. She will come into the house whenever she likes. Of course,we have cooks,nanny..so she does not do anything in the house. My two children are left in the care of domestic staff. They drive cars but they will not allow me touch anyone of them. many times,I dont even eat in the house cos if I do,I will hear the story of my life.

I started to regret marrying Ajiri. But its almost five years and I have two children. I am sorry,things have not changed for me financially and they dont want to assist me cos if they want to,they can actually help. They dont allow my mom or my family members come to visit. It is as if,I am just a trophy husband. Like they dont need me..just for Ajiri to answer married woman and to have children.

Last time,Ajiri’s father threatened to lock me up in prison for daring to talk to my wife by raising my voice. Ajiri had entered the house by 1am. It was obvious she had been with a man or men. Cos I have been observing her behavior. We haven’t been sleeping together for almost 9 months. Yet,she dress sexy and flirt around. I see pictures on her social media. Many times,I have considered leaving this marriage but my children. I love my children,I dont want to leave them with their mom cos she is not a good mother. her family will not allow me take them with me. To be honest,I cannot provide for them if I take them. I am actually fed up. I am a miserable man and I dont know what to do.

From Sunday,

Aguda,Lagos.

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by delishpot: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Women have been passing through worse in the name of marriage endure yours.

7 Likes

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Offpoint: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
pack and leave...when your kids are all grown up...they'll look for you. man up

5 Likes

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by habsydiamond(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ogaaooo...I dey say Na only women dey endure for relationships ni....now I know that when ur wife is the breadwinner and also pompous...u have to endure for Ur children....cos if u don't it will affect the children....don't damage their emotional state

1 Like

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by IamAirforce1: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
You married a demon for a wife ..
Sorry

Walk out of the marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by mystery22: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
all these fabricated stories self

3 Likes

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by ImaIma1(f): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Five years and still on the same spot singing the same song.

When you decided to let your inlaws pay for everything while you just watched, what were you expecting.

They cannot respect you.

As someone said, some women are going through worse in marriage for the same reason.
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by PleaseHer(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
ImaIma1:

When you decided to let your inlaws pay for everything while you just watched, what were you expecting.

They cannot respect you.

As someone said, some women are going through worse in marriage for the same reason.
kiss
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by z11111: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
How do you mean ?

It's vice versa nah.

The summary remains that for a man to be poor us a disease.

delishpot:
Women have been passing through worse in the name of marriage endure yours.
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by z11111: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Seriously ,if the guy was serious ,he ought to have something doing .

ImaIma1:

They cannot respect you.

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by ImaIma1(f): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
z11111:
Seriously ,if the guy was serious ,he ought to have something doing .

He seems laid back and mediocre.
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by z11111: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Yes. Expecting manner from inlaw.

ImaIma1:

He seems laid back and mediocre.
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by loverboi97(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
i pity ur condition,u myt hv wronged her somehow without knowing.hv u tried talking to her

1 Like

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by z11111: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
U av a point there.

He should call her to talk.
loverboi97:
i pity ur condition,u myt hv wronged her somehow without knowing.hv u tried talking to her
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Liliyann(f): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
You are just a greedy selfish goat!!
What were you expecting when you carried your smelling poor ass and married a rich lady??
Pampering or what?
You deserve every shit they dish out to you!
Broke lazy men wanting to reap where they did not sow!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Akious2k2(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Liliyann:
What were you expecting when you carried your smelling poor ass and married a rich lady??
Pampering or what?
Is it a crime for a poor guy to marry a rich lady? After, people will say some men have inferiority complex because the lady is richer

2 Likes

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Jackossky(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Liliyann:
Pampering or what?

Look at how I am looking at you...
Radarada
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by philcz(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Liliyann:
Pampering or what?
cheesy Take a chill pill
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by philcz(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jackossky:

Look at how I am looking at you... Radarada
cheesy It's her type that still beg for recharge card on 2go.

2 Likes

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
God will punish poverty but the man should also try and punish poverty by working hard. Simple undecided
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by SmellingAnus(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Any man that can't take care of his wife financially should be ready to have other men fuc.k. his wife... Fact undecided
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Samuelgr8: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Is the wife not supposed to be an help mate?
SmellingAnus:
Any man that can't take care of his wife financially should be ready to have other men fuc.k. his wife... Fact undecided
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
omo leave her and her family
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by SmellingAnus(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2018
Samuelgr8:
Is the wife not supposed to be an help mate?
reality is better than assumption...
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Samuelgr8: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2018
What are you talking about, REALIT what? Any woman waiting for a man to provide all her financial needs and also service her is actually in a dream world
SmellingAnus:

2 Likes

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by TheUpsetGirl(m): 5:31am On Apr 06, 2018
SmellingAnus:

gender equality
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by SmellingAnus(m): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2018
Samuelgr8:
What are you talking about, REALIT what? Any woman waiting for a man to provide all her financial needs and also service her is actually in a dream world
Lol... Also, any Nigerian man that lives in Nigeria and allows his wife and in-laws to sponsor his wedding and still feed and shelter him after the wedding and he still expects her to be loyal/faithful to him is a big fool....

2 Likes

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by SmellingAnus(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

gender equality
Lol... I agree... So women shouldn't complain when their husbands provide for the family and still cheat on them... This is exactly what is happening in this scenario painted above by the Op
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by delishpot: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... I agree... So women shouldn't complain when their husbands provide for the family and still cheat on them... This is exactly what is happening in this scenario painted above by the Op

No. Rather this should show men how it hurts when someone does this shit because he is financially taking care of the household. Men have been playing this card on wives since time and now it is clear how painful it is for someone to treat you like you dont matter because he is the financial backbone of the home. That is the lesson to learn. I will advice him to endure and put it all into Gods hands.

1 Like

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by idibe24(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
my dear dis is warn to all men dat is use to run to follow ladies dat av money,pls follow ur heart wat ur heart tel u,am not dy wen u hear ur shoe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At Mynd44 When He Wasn't A Mod Yet. / What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) / Why Do We Have More Unmarried Women These Days Than In The Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.