Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

For Christian Couples: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Have The Best Marriage Ever - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Christian Couples: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Have The Best Marriage Ever (505 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Sex Styles Apart From Missionary / Christian Couples: S€x Does Not Begin In The Bedroom.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Christian Couples: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Have The Best Marriage Ever by Jonifech: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2018

Here are some scriptures that will give you and your partner all the advice and encouragement that you could ever want.

Hey, Christian couple. Do you want to have the best marriage ever?
Here are 10 Bible verses that will give you all the help, motivation, encouragement and advice you could ever need.

Genesis 2: 23–25 –
“The man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh. Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.”

Ephesians 5: 31–33 –
“For this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” This is a profound mystery?—?but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.”

Hebrews 13:4 –
“Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.”

1 Peter 4:8 –
“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.”?

Colossians 3:18–19 –
“Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.”?
Ephesians 4:2–3 –
“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.”

James 1:19–20 –
“My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.”

1 Corinthians 7:5 –
“Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.”

?Ephesians 4:29 –
“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. “?

Ephesians 4:31–32 –
“Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”?

FOR MORE RELATED POSTS, VISIT JONINET MEDIA

1 Like

Re: For Christian Couples: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Have The Best Marriage Ever by Jonifech: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
nice quotations... and teachings...

for more related posts, visit JONINET MEDIA

(1) (Reply)

Would You Beat Any Of Your Parents For Whatever Reasons? / Solar And Electricity Inverter / My Husband Has 'big But Useless Manhood', Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.