Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Bet9ja Has Started Scamming Customers Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bet9ja Has Started Scamming Customers Online (714 Views)

Help Bet9ja Has Finished Me!!! / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Has Started Scamming Customers Online by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
A reputable betting platform bet9ja has starting scamming customers.

TalabiAudu:
Bet9ja has cheated me.

They added the game I did not play to my coupon..

I do stake long ov1.5 acca that will last every week till weekend. Between 30-40 games..

Now I went to check my coupon and I saw Milan vs sassuolo ov2.5 as part of the game..

I'm not that blind to pick ov2.5 in my games..
And I will never play Milan ov1.5 talkless of 2.5
I have blacklisted them. I didn't even play Milan vs Inter today... So you see I hate Milan and will never pick them..
Its very likely Milan match will end under.

Slip that I still checked yesterday and everything was going well..

What sort of cheats are these people.
The person behind this will not make heaven. That's what I have to say.

another one:

bro sorry,I hv experienced similar thing.I didn't raise an alarm because no one will believe me but with this ugly experience of yours with bet9ja, I now come to conclusion that bet9ja is scamming gullible punters in stealth mode

I never in my entire life of punting selected UNDER 1.5 goals in any competition... I mostly play OVER1.5 goals from English Championship, League 1/2 National to the last division club.

Now,after placing a bet on all OV1.5 goals frm the above clubs, the games went through just 2game left playing on 75mins (2:1 and 2:3 respectively). … I was jubilating and drawing possible plans of using the money ...
Kai!!!, after few mins of end of the game...I check and discover 1 red (under 1.5 goals which I never selected).

Still can't bliv it til now.

B930EWTTZWWTAZ-1339691

Please every1 shud should take note and b defensive when placing bet....scam full Naija.

please mods let move it to front page for people not to fall prey to the devilish act.

seun
ishilove
myndd44
lalasticlacla

anybody should move it
Re: Bet9ja Has Started Scamming Customers Online by EbukaHades10(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
E be like say people don dey win too much. Y me sef never win is what I cannot understand
Re: Bet9ja Has Started Scamming Customers Online by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
EbukaHades10:
E be like say people don dey win too much. Y me sef never win is what I cannot understand
grin true people i know have won huge amount this past weeks

that is why there site always delay in pay out.now they have started adding games to people ticket to spoil it
Re: Bet9ja Has Started Scamming Customers Online by TalabiAudu: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
I swr. Bet9ja has started editing online users game slips to put games you don't play so you can lose your bet...

Guys beware..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nobody / Nysc Members Killed Big Python In Cross River State / Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.