Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

How To Print Your Own Money Legally - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Print Your Own Money Legally (542 Views)

Royal Q Is A Good Investment For Which U Can Print Your Own Cash / Free Seminar In Lagos On How To Trade Without Using Your Own Money! / The Easiest Way To Make Money, LEGALLY!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Print Your Own Money Legally by oguchesam: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
will like to start by reminding of what took places decades, a brief history on how we get here, there has always been industrial revolution . The term 'industrial revolution' was used to describe the period by the 1830s, but modern historians increasingly call this period the 'first industrial revolution', characterized by developments in textiles, iron, and steam led by Britain, to differentiate it from a 'second' revolution of the 1850s onwards, characterized by steel, electrics, and automobiles led by the US and Germany, now we are in a new Era the information and technology, the next industrial revolution is the cryptocurrency that is the future.
Permit me to step a little into the future, in this article I will focus on the financial industry few years ago bitcoin came with the concept of decentralizing currency and that has been a great success which has eventually given birth to numerous altcoins, that is to put in a simple sentence 'each coin represents somebody's or some organization currency somewhere', they may use it for internal transactions or let external user come in to use it.
The question is why using somebodies currency if I can create mine? Let me quickly run through the advantages and of owning your own coin.
Benefits:
1. Control: Famous investor and writer Robert Kiyosaki said what the ultimate investor look for is control, how much power do you have and how far can you see? in this owning your own coin it limitless.
2. Financial freedom: This is literally printing your own money; you will never have to depend on any other currency so as to determine how much you can earn.
3. Business Power: As many people as are using your currency you have the power to control their business but please do not use this for evil purpose.
4. Purchasing Power: Just imagine you want to buy a car, you ask the dealer what currency do he/she accepts and he mentions your currency.
5. Several others I know you can mention them.
Disadvantage
1. Too much power is intoxicating.
2. Government regulations.
3. Fraud control or management issues.
Drop your contact if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

Calling On Investors / What Business Or Investment Can I Do To Create 100k Monthly Income? / 24% In 30 Days With SEET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.