Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Impending Doom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Impending Doom (1204 Views)

Advocacy For Boy-child Education: An Impending Doom / Biafra: Pay Taxes To Us Or Face Impending Doom / Nigeria And Insecurity: An Impending Doom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impending Doom by Barzinime(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
The Youths of Nigeria....

They dont read, take time to think personally or meditate but only engage themselves in worthless activities (i.e BBN....) you watch and they still charge you for voting for something that has no meaning.

They only follow trend but wont question the motives.

I am in awe when i see them praise thieving politicians, criminals or people with questionable wealth.

We sell our votes for N1000 but expects the elected for perform their civic duties.

Indecent dressing is the order of the day yet they complain of rape and harrassment.

We fight one another through hate speeches but expects the country to improve.

They want a miracle to happen in Nigeria but dont want to sacrifice. (Read about the histories of great/developed countries)

I can say more but.....drops pen.
Re: Impending Doom by naijjaman(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
[s]The Youths of Nigeria....

They dont read, take time to think personally or meditate but only engage themselves in worthless activities (i.e BBN....) you watch and they still charge you for voting for something that has no meaning.

They only follow trend but wont question the motives.

I am in awe when i see them praise thieving politicians, criminals or people with questionable wealth.

We sell our votes for N1000 but expects the elected for perform their civic duties.

Indecent dressing is the order of the day yet they complain of rape and harrassment.

We fight one another through hate speeches but expects the country to improve.

They want a miracle to happen in Nigeria but dont want to sacrifice. (Read about the histories of great/developed countries)

I can say more but.....drops pen.[/s]

Slave!!
Re: Impending Doom by boyjo: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
naijjaman:

Slave!!

Hahaha,easy bro grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Made Arabic Compulsory In Recruitment Exams / 21st Century Business Opportunity That Will Change Your Life / Anyone Around Egbeda Or Iyana-ipaja Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.