Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. (1726 Views)

The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND / Xiaomi Users Only: Screenshot Your Home Wallpaper. / What Xiaomi Users On Nairaland Caused.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. by Goahead(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lately on nairaland, there's been a surge of interest on Xiaomi phones, thanks to Jumia partnership with Xiaomi. Now, many people who had been using those dregs of phone brands called; Tecno, Itel and Infinix are now dumping their them for xiaomi, a reputable company known worldwide.

So, why don't you tell us your experiences/user ratings of that Xiaomi phone you are currently using. undecided
Are you regretting the switch?

As for me, I switched to Xiaomi after using 3 Gionee smartphones with none of them ever received an update, after the last one was stolen, I got Xiaomi redmi note 4.
Since then, I have never had any problems with this bae, updated my phone countless of times with no issues - now waiting for Oreo.

Final note: If you cannot shell out more than N300K for the mainstream top dogs; please, get yourself a Xiaomi redmi note series.

Get all your troubleshooting tips and tricks on all Xiaomi phones on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/1
Re: New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. by henry007(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
New user. Here's my Redmi Note 4X review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9UtAqm6ygs
Re: New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. by GrandMufti: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Goahead:
Lately on nairaland, there's been a surge of interest on Xiaomi phones, thanks to Jumia partnership with Xiaomi. Now, many people who had been using those dregs of phone brands called; Tecno, Itel and Infinix are now dumping their them for xiaomi, a reputable company known worldwide.

So, why don't you tell us your experiences/user ratings of that Xiaomi phone you are currently using. undecided
Are you regretting the switch?

As for me, I switched to Xiaomi after using 3 Gionee smartphones with none of them ever received an update, after the last one was stolen, I got Xiaomi redmi note 4.
Since then, I have never had any problems with this bae, updated my phone countless of times with no issues - now waiting for Oreo.

Final note: If you cannot shell out more than N300K for the mainstream top dogs; please, get yourself a Xiaomi redmi note series.

Get all your troubleshooting tips and tricks on all Xiaomi phones on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/1

Erm no news about oroe. Except you intend to use custom rom. Otherwise, nougat is cool
Re: New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. by Goahead(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

Erm no news about oroe. Except you intend to use custom rom. Otherwise, nougat is cool
I'm still hopeful though, those guys at Xiaomi are not predictable.
Re: New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. by Dam5reey(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
If people start sharing experience some will see it as Hype grin

I'm satisfied with Xiaomi, From Redmi 4 pro to Mi 5 and now Mi note 3..

Rating 9/10

1 Like

Re: New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. by troubleseller: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bought the Redmi 5A Prime and its been heaven since.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s / Is The 128gb Of Infinix S5 Available / Glo Celebrated My Birthday Today 7th Oct With 2gig Data...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.