Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Kingsley Muoghalu The Man To Succeed Buhari In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Muoghalu The Man To Succeed Buhari In 2019 (1876 Views)

2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Muoghalu The Man To Succeed Buhari In 2019 by Algebra12: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
It is election year again and Nigerians are keen to know who is competent enough to replace the incumbent.

Many people have shown interest already and some are yet to do so. It is our duty as Nigerians to scrutinize whoever is gunning for the exalted position of President of the FRN so we don't end up with a disaster similar to what we currently have.

Kingsley Muoghalu has shown interest in the position. So who is he?

Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu is a political economist, lawyer and former United Nations official. He is a Professor of Practice in International Business and Public Policy at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University.

He is the Founder of Sogato Strategies LLC, an emerging markets risk, strategy and macroeconomic advisory firm. He founded the Institute for Governance and Economic Transformation (IGET), a think tank focused on the achievement of inclusive economic growth and effective public policy in developing countries in 2016.
Moghalu served as Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria from 2009 to 2014 where he served as Deputy Governor for Financial Stability and for Operations.

Moghalu obtained an M.A. degree at The Fletcher School of Law of Diplomacy at Tufts University in 1992 having obtained an LL.B. (Honours) degree in law at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 1986. His PhD is in International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) at the University of London.

He worked with the United Nations from 1992 to 2002.
Worked with WHO from 2002 to 2006.
In 2006 he was appointed by Kofi Anan into a five-member committee to redesign the UN's internal justice system.
In2008, he moved into private into private practice, setting up Sogato Strategies S.A. (Societe Anonyme), a global strategy and risk consultancy, in Geneva.
He was appointed as deputy Governor of the CBN by late Umaru Musa Yar'adua in 2009.

He has numerous publications and honours to his credit

He is married with four children.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, your next PRESIDENT of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,

PROFESSOR KINGSLEY CHIEDU MUOGHALU
Re: Kingsley Muoghalu The Man To Succeed Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Oga, relocate your candidacy to 2023. We need to allow the North complete its turn.
Re: Kingsley Muoghalu The Man To Succeed Buhari In 2019 by mekaboy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
He is the game changer. He has what it takes. If only the youth will put ethnic religious sentiments aside and stop recycling old retired outdated men to gamble with their future and destiny. This man will make Nigeria great.

I will contribute financially and also vote him to have a clear conscience.

If at the end of the day, another old man is repeated, then I will know I am not the one that failed my generation, but my generation failed me.

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Muoghalu The Man To Succeed Buhari In 2019 by Algebra12: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Oga, relocate your candidacy to 2023. We need to allow the North complete its turn.

This your north verse south candidacy is what led us to where we are.
Come to think of it, if we are to do it that way, GEJ would have completed his 2nd tenure.

As it stands in Nigeria now, we need capable and competent hands to bring us out of this doldrum.
Re: Kingsley Muoghalu The Man To Succeed Buhari In 2019 by Algebra12: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
mekaboy:
He is the game changer. He has what it takes. If only the youth will put ethnic religious sentiments aside and stop recycling old retired outdated men to gamble with their future and destiny. This man will make Nigeria great.

I will contribute financially and also vote him to have a clear conscience.

If at the end of the day, another old man is repeated, then I will know I am not the one that failed my generation, but my generation failed me.

Kingsley Muoghalu is a tested and proven technocrat. If we are serious in building this nation, then people like him must be given serious considerations.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Muoghalu The Man To Succeed Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
With the way I see things, it's like Nigerians don't even know what to do again.

The youths are even the ones giving me cold with how they will just go and package one old man from nowhere and start singing his praises.

To the youths, NO ONE WILL HAND OVER POWER TO U, U WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE IT BY FORCE.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Muoghalu The Man To Succeed Buhari In 2019 by Algebra12: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
kingkakaone:
With the way I see things, it's like Nigerians don't even know what to do again.

The youths are even the ones giving me cold with how they will just go and package one old man from nowhere and start singing his praises.

To the youths, NO ONE WILL HAND OVER POWER TO U, U WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE IT BY FORCE.

We owe it as a duty to point our generation to the right path otherwise the next generation will not forgive us.
We cannot keep eating the crumbs from these people's tables, selling our future and those of our children.

Every well meaning Nigerian is called upon to not only get your PVC but also vote wisely.
Re: Kingsley Muoghalu The Man To Succeed Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Algebra12:

We owe it as a duty to point our generation to the right path otherwise the next generation will not forgive us.
We cannot keep eating the crumbs from these people's tables, selling our future and those of our children.

Every well meaning Nigerian is called upon to not only get your PVC but also vote wisely.
Gbam!!!

(1) (Reply)

APC Ward Congress; Secretariat Burnt To Ashes / June 12: The Two Reasons Why Abiola Did Not Get The Seat..how True? / Saraki Should Learn From Sen. David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.