Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa (7140 Views)

Cormart Test Graduate Trainee / Saro Graduate Trainee Online Test / 2019 Saro Africa Graduate Trainee _Assessment Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Who got this message
Dear *****

Sequel to your application as a Graduate Trainee, you are hereby shortlisted to write an online aptitude test which would hold tomorrow, Friday 6th April 2018.

All necessary details would be sent to you shortly.
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by lumide533(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
I got that too. Do you know the way they set questions.
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Maskus(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Yet to get their mail o and I applied.
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Ayomidric(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
yes. tomorrow is the online test.. I just hope I can do it with my phone
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by layez: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
I think you can do it with your phone, use Chrome or Mozilla and all you have to do is switch to desktop site.. al though someone said using a phone should be the last resort.. which i think it is in my case..

Also, i think we should assume that the test will follow previous model of 60 or 45 questions in the same mins which i think is 45mins. Maths and English as i read, maybe their questions is similar to previous GT recruitment which is why they said apply only if you are new applicant.
I will say it will be Maths and English, some people claim its OLevel.. prepare for anything

i wish u guys luck... i wish myself same too
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Coulson: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pls for those who have done d test in d past , how does d test look like
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
layez:
I think you can do it with your phone, use Chrome or Mozilla and all you have to do is switch to desktop site.. al though someone said using a phone should be the last resort.. which i think it is in my case..

Also, i think we should assume that the test will follow previous model of 60 or 45 questions in the same mins which i think is 45mins. Maths and English as i read, maybe their questions is similar to previous GT recruitment which is why they said apply only if you are new applicant.
I will say it will be Maths and English, some people claim its OLevel.. prepare for anything

i wish u guys luck... i wish myself same too

Amen
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by layez: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Summary of my test
Login to start the test System and network had issues Sorted it out and went back to start Test finished i saw.... haven't even attempted any.
Mailed them for any thing i could do... I am confused and saddened
all the best to others
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2018
layez:
Summary of my test

Login to start the test
System and network had issues
Sorted it out and went back to start
Test finished i saw.... haven't even attempted any.

Mailed them for any thing i could do...
I am confused and saddened

all the best to others

Reach out to the HR, have you tried log in in today
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by layez: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Phavourlee:

Thanks.... i did yesterday night and he responded that k should try it today.
Hopefully it works, how was yours? Good news...
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by layez: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Phavourlee:

Hopefully it works, how was yours? Good news...
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
layez:

Hopefully it works, how was yours?
Good news...
It was very owk, 45min 40questions
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by layez: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Phavourlee:

It was very owk, 45min 40questions
did the test fortunately.... lets anticipate good news
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2018
layez:

Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Gchuka: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2018
Phavourlee:

Yes oo
layez:

Phavourlee:

Yes oo

please what's the test format? I just got the online test invite too
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Prettyoye: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pls what is the test format like??
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Morkavictor: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
pls who knows the test format
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by layez: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Gchuka:

please what's the test format? I just got the online test invite too
Maths, deductive reasoning, synonyms and antonyms, work related questions, maybe little fill in the gap.. 40 questions in 45mins.... goodluck
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Morkavictor: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
I don't know what happened,please somebody help me. i didn't even write the test

Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by ayomidun(f): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
I wrote the test as well, how long before we get the results?
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by layez: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Morkavictor:
I don't know what happened,please somebody help me. i didn't even write the test
Mail the HR straight or log in later in the day. (preferably night) .. i think the first is exigent
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Faith1008: 5:36am On Apr 10, 2018
I finished answering the questions 2 minutes before the time enlapsed but before it could submit the time was up. So I don't know if it submitted automatically.
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Prettyoye: 5:50am On Apr 10, 2018
Please,i urgently need a reply can one use a mobile phone to access the site??....if you used your mobile. How did you do it??
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by layez: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Prettyoye:
Please,i urgently need a reply can one use a mobile phone to access the site??....if you used your mobile. How did you do it??
Yes you can use it... all you have to do is use Chrome and Mozilla and make sure you change it to "Desktop site" and a superb internet connection..

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by layez: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2018
Faith1008:
I finished answering the questions 2 minutes before the time elapsed but before it could submit the time was up. So I don't know if it submitted automatically.
Try login after some hours, if it persists in saying finished the n be rest assured it has submitted safely or better yet call the HR number..
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Prettyoye: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
layez:

Yes you can use it... all you have to do is use Chrome and Mozilla and make sure you change it to "Desktop site" and a superb internet connection..

Thank you very much...was able to use my phone to do mine. .does anyone have an idea on when we r supposed to see our scores
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by MakkieMjay: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Pls has anyone gotten any reply from Saro Africa after the aptitude test?
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by layez: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
MakkieMjay:
Pls has anyone gotten any reply from Saro Africa after the aptitude test?
invite just start trooping in
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Omobolaji20(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
I got an interview invite.

How lucrative is this work.

I am in the north now.

Interview is in Ibadan
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by tunemike(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Omobolaji20:
I got an interview invite.

How lucrative is this work.

I am in the north now.

Interview is in Ibadan
Is there anyone who hasn't gotten an invite?
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by ayomidun(f): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2018
tunemike:

i got the invite for interview on saturday 21st april
Re: Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa by Omobolaji20(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
tunemike:

Now that its everybody they are inviting, I better think twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Jobs At Stanbic Ibtc Bank / MTN Recruiting Call Centre Representative...apply Now! / U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.