Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain (41102 Views)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wt if DS woman is cheating on DS Oga?
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by vioment: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
God bless una. This is actually nice and to be done in africa especially in nigeria, is very good on the planner.
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by Jokkarm2: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Boss I like what you did for your sweety, but my problem with helicopter is it falls any how as if it does not have weight,
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by reubenobi(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Doro

Why all of this when,
Doro is a cheerful giver

Is it not this same Doro wey knack pass carpenter wey don dey knack before back then in Abraka?

Some men just don't have sense.
Just 10 years and you are celebrating her like this, why not wait till your 50th anniversary when you'd be sure she won't dump you for another man.
cool which of the doro, cos me i know one doro as well for monkey joint in abraka as well and him too na carpenter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by wink2015(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
The husband look far more older than the wife.

The man has a kind of OLD PAPA FACE.

Sorry age is just a number.

Carry on Lover boy!

By the way we love to see the full picture of the shopper.

I mean HELICOPTER!
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by derecho(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
True...but not joy.
obojememe:
money can buy happiness....no argument
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by iluvmyurhoboboy(f): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man has become an online sensation after treating his wife to a lovely getaway to mark their 10 years wedding anniversary. The man identified as Rukevwe Okpakovwodo surprised his wife, Okpakovwodo Doro Blessing by riding her in an helicopter to a quite mountain side where two of them spent quality time together.

The man from Delta state took to Facebook to also share loving words for his wife. Below is what he wrote;

Doro, thank you for all the wonderful moments we've shared together; for being my best friend and creating sweet memories with me. Sweetheart, my love for you knows no bounds and I will continue to love you - now and always. Happy 10th wedding anniversary to us!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/romantic-man-celebrates-10th-wedding-anniversary-with-wife-in-style-photos.html

Wow...that is so sweet! Its so nice to know that Nigerian men can be romantic...hhhmmm land of true love...i need me a copter ride up them mountains with a special naija man.. wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by omoakin111: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
what an adventurous and daring outing. The grass in that zone will be nourishing to cattle. Thank God fulani herdsmen were not strolling around. The romantic pics for turn to another graphic images.
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by heendrix(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
anyway me ayam still waiting patient when izaray would fly me like this

let it be vise versa this time cool

Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by Yoruba4Life: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
When I no get money nko to dey romantiki ...

Btw... na so so snake go dey pursue dem commot dat grass..

Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by davibid: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
bjayx:
That's wat money can do

And some hypocrites say money is the root of all evil

grin
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by femia1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
The own swag na joke, try me.
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man has become an online sensation after treating his wife to a lovely getaway to mark their 10 years wedding anniversary. The man identified as Rukevwe Okpakovwodo surprised his wife, Okpakovwodo Doro Blessing by riding her in an helicopter to a quite mountain side where two of them spent quality time together.

The man from Delta state took to Facebook to also share loving words for his wife. Below is what he wrote;

Doro, thank you for all the wonderful moments we've shared together; for being my best friend and creating sweet memories with me. Sweetheart, my love for you knows no bounds and I will continue to love you - now and always. Happy 10th wedding anniversary to us!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/romantic-man-celebrates-10th-wedding-anniversary-with-wife-in-style-photos.html
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by AK481(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Rukewe, I ll tell yaw that he is over paying you.
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by baronchuks(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lady F won't like this grin grin grin
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by fifi00719(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Doro

Why all of this when,
Doro is a cheerful giver

Is it not this same Doro wey knack pass carpenter wey don dey knack before back then in Abraka?

Just 10 years and you are celebrating her like this, why not wait till your 50th anniversary when you'd be sure she won't dump you for another man.

Olodo, will he be able to fly the chopper after 50years. Don't go and look for a woman you'll spoil, stay there and be mumu-ing

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by mikebrown92: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Money makes pple to be romantic
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Now this is lovely. cool
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by excomarow(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Doro

Why all of this when,
Doro is a cheerful giver

Just 10 years and you are celebrating her like this, why not wait till your 50th anniversary [b]when you'd be sure she won't dump you for another man.

I disagree with that angry

She should be very stupid to do such, cos even though she gets another man, qoute me "she will never get same treatment from him"

Na every rich man get chopper undecided
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by Bestchisom(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
StylesX:
you wanna join a WhatsApp group for fiver schemit, blogging, graphics, phones and tech topic send me a dm on WhatsApp contact on siggy
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by excomarow(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Doro

Why all of this when,
Doro is a cheerful giver

She won't be that stupid

Happy anniversery to them
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by subcbouy: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ekarteh con am cee cee n toby grin

Lovely couples
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by excomarow(m): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
dfrost:
cheesy I'm here for NwaAmaikpe.

Don't mind the Dude cool

E don make me qoute am 2x undecided

Make i no get likes for the qoutes make i see... angry

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by Prettyyemi(f): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Awwn awwn...
Cute!!!
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by Divay22(f): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
Any woman that accepts to adopt such a strange and hard to pronounce surname really deserves a helicopter ride as anniversary gift! angry

Ps- Dear future wife, i am from Ibadan and my ancestors are not known for "playing rough play" or "gambling with their lives" for the sake of love so dont be expecting helicopter ride because all gifts shall be given "ON LAND" angry
We can risk it cheesy

What's life without taking a risk for what you love
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by excomarow(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2018
alphacyborg:
Cristiano ronaldo's goal vs Aaron Ramsey's goal which one is better ??

Like for Aaron Ramsey

Share for Cristiano Ronaldo

Shut up der!

Then dey dey talk of couple wey fly themsef inside choppa you dey here dey yan okpata

Like ko unlike ni grin
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by Outofsync(m): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man has become an online sensation after treating his wife to a lovely getaway to mark their 10 years wedding anniversary. The man identified as Rukevwe Okpakovwodo surprised his wife, Okpakovwodo Doro

How the Bleep do you pronounce this name without tying your tongue into Brazilian knots!!! angry
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by iamtardey: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2018
show me when dey were fucking
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by Jimtop001(m): 2:14am On Apr 06, 2018
What a foolish comment!
Why all of this when,
Doro is a cheerful giver

Just 10 years and you are celebrating her like this, why not wait till your 50th anniversary when you'd be sure she won't dump you for another man.[/quote]
Re: Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain by NaijaElba(m): 3:21am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Doro

Why all of this when,
Doro is a cheerful giver

You are the only sensible person on this forum....I like how you think outside the box unlike the shallow minded people here that find it difficult to reason deeply. I Pity a lot of guys buying Cars, building houses or buying expensive things for ladies or there wives because that doesn't stop them from been bleeped by other guys that don't even have up to what the main man has. Baba keep reasoning well jere! Only few of us understand u here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.