Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (76070 Views)

One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2018
I think I heard about it, a bank manager was kidnapped and killed. I camped in Ikare-Akoko
toye440:

ha owo urs is even better many yrs back i was at ikare akoko, bank heist happen every 3-4 months with no arrest bin made.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2018
majekdom2:
do you auctioned useless things?? Who buys a useless things? Make una Dey use una head before una talk
l don't fúçkiñg care, it is my opinion and views, say yours, if my post angers you, buzz off my mentions and fvck off, don't tell me you are more patriotic than all these people who lost their lives in a useless country, keep defending this useless jungle called Nigeria, Nigeria is a useless country and should be auctioned off or destroyed completely, now buzz off angry

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by drmuri(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Agromuda:
May the souls of the victims find rest in the lord. May the robbers be caught and killed
Aameen
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Malawian(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2018
RIP. But please, what is different from this and what the NA did openly at Abia state, and was cheered by all and sundry for doing a good job?

Well, they don't sell dynamites in the open market.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by imam07: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Philistine:

Check the other thread, u will see people lieing face down with their hands stretched. Be Smart.
You are too funny. Because the dead body lieing face down means they lie down when they were shot. Even if u lie face down and bullet hit u it can change the body position. Am not saying if u lie down armed robbers can't shoot u but is saver to deliberately lie down before an armed robber orders u to lie down. Go over my post again u will see I wrote 70% saver to lie face down. Bullets hits any standing objects than ground object. This is a simple logic. Armed robbers will never re order u to lie down if u are on the ground already except u are looking at his face. He can shoot after ordering u to lie down. It is 50 50.
My guy this is not about smartness, it is common sense that is not common among us Africans.
If you hear gun shot in a public place it means u are not being hit. Just go flat on the ground if the place is safe. But not on the road.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2018
justtruth88miSt:
why did channels tv says two people ... i can see over 20bodies now... if its herdsmen now they will giv precise figure...
Or, exaggerate it.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Babathanks(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2018
May d soul of all d faithful departed through d mercy of God rest in peace Amen
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
Very sad, I saw hell when I served in Owo, southwest is known for bank attacks

Did u witness the robbery attack of 4 banks
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Oh Zeus!!! This was a bloody robbery. The armed robbers will all die by the gun.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2018
We need something like SWAT team a heavily armed and highly trained elite police unit with state of the art protective, and surveillance equipment with armoured vehicles for their operations so they have little to no fear of getting killed in the process of combating this menace. Not sars that will be obtaining yahoo boys and harassing innocent youths all over the place.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
bibe:

I don't think so, judging by the way they murdered security personnels there... they see themselves as family
Maybe they killed the people that can identify them.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
imam07:
God will never make us and our family members to me a victim of this. My advise is whenever anyone finds himself or herself in this kind of dangerous situation, wether inside the banking hall or outside. Do not risk it by running away unless u are sure u are in a safe place. It is 70% saver to lie down and your face to the ground. A flying bullet will never come down to hit u on the ground. An armed robbers respects it if u do this.They will never shoot unless u provoke them. To lie down,an armed robber can never recognize u.

You are spot on.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by pomide(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Heartfelt Sympathy to the Family of victims of the Offa Bank Robbery... So Sad.

Got me thinking, if a bank Robbery is this deadly, what happens when boko haram infiltrates the west and Things like mass shooting, suicide bombing happens?

our government are failing... Boko haram to infiltrate other parts of Nigeria is a question of WHEN and Not IF.

If the Robbers were atleast engaged, the civilian killing would have not has been up to this. The robbers too would be too engaged in protecting their lives and firing back than just shooting excitedly at fleeing civilian.

May The Robbers Die By The Sword!
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by HeavenShield: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
WHERE IS INTELLIGENCE GATHERING IN THE POLICE FORCE? , NONE EXCEPT INTELLIGENCE TO EXTORT MONEY FROM PEOPLE..

WHEN YOUR MIND IS CAGED TO BE EXTORTING MONEY FROM PEOPLE, ANY MISFORTUNE MIGHT BEFALL YOU.

I HAVE ALWAYS STRESSED, UNTIL THE RIGHT THING IS DONE, THERE WILL BE UTTER CONSEQUENCES..FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING
BLOOD SHED..

THE BLACK RACE IS CAGED BY HER CRIMINAL LEADERS..
PLEASE ALLOW DEVELOPMENT IN OUR NATION..

MONEY MEANT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF THE FORCE IS DIVERTED INTO OGA'S POCKETS..

THIS IS ONE OF THE CONSEQUENCES..

POLICING IS MORE THAN HOLDING GUNS AND STANDING ON THE ROAD..
THE RIGHT DEVELOPMENT SHOULD BE DONE FOR THE POLICE FORCE..

TO ALL WHO FELL..

R.I.P.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by rollymore2016: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
sobbing......must they kill
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Haddock(m): 2:37am On Apr 07, 2018
ehie:
Relocation till after buhari get booted out.it's just death deaths and more death. See the lady gunned down with her eyelashes. Its the return of armed robbers pre GSM.mobile tech had taken our young off the street.buhari had bought them back.in kaduna fulani terrorists kill at will.in zamfara 70 died yesterday.buhari was our self inflicted suicide as a nation. A vote for APC was the same thing as pulling a trigger and blowing ou r brains out.with the trappings of power the old fart will die clinging his murderous hands.God save us

Please, I take God beg you, no trivialize people deaths like this. How you take connect Buhari with this? Na today robbery and mass murder start? Na Buhari be president when Eedris Abdulkareem sing "Nigeria jaga"? Abeg, we dey grieve right now, no come add vex on top.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Haddock(m): 2:55am On Apr 07, 2018
AngelicBeing:
l don't fúçkiñg care, it is my opinion and views, say yours, if my post angers you, buzz off my mentions and fvck off, don't tell me you are more patriotic than all these people who lost their lives in a useless country, keep defending this useless jungle called Nigeria, Nigeria is a useless country and should be auctioned off or destroyed completely, now buzz off angry

Patriotic mumu. Come auction am if them born you well. When individual idiots like you have over populated Nigeria how can anything good come out of the land?

Lost fowls going about cursing their land. Now some sick, frustrated minds like yours, without any love for anything Nigeria have carried out your threat by spraying bullets on "useless Nigerians" to destroy Nigeria as you wished, I guess it pleased you.

Come back to curse your jungle head. Cow.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Haddock:

Patriotic mumu. Come auction am if them born you well. When individual idiots like you have over populated Nigeria how can anything good come out of the land?

Lost fowls going about cursing their land. Now some sick, frustrated minds like yours, without any love for anything Nigeria have carried out your threat by spraying bullets on "useless Nigerians" to destroy Nigeria as you wished, I guess it pleased you.

Come back to curse your jungle head. Cow.
It is your entire lineage and family members that are patriotic fools and mumu, your family members were obviously the first mumu that roamed the street of Nigeria, lost dogs like you and your entire lineage are happy with the senseless killings going on in Nigeria, don't worry, the same way they wasted these innocent people will be the same way your family will be wasted before the year runs out

If you don't see anything wrong with the useless jungle called Nigeria that you are defending, may what happened to these innocent people be multiplied to your lineage, I repeat, Nigeria is a useless country, buzz off my mentions, hungry bastard, my last response to you a demented dimwit angry
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Haddock:

Please, I take God beg you, no trivialize people deaths like this. How you take connect Buhari with this? Na today robbery and mass murder start? Na Buhari be president when Eedris Abdulkareem sing "Nigeria jaga"? Abeg, we dey grieve right now, no come add vex on top.
Idiot, so you agree that Nigeria is jagajaga and you are spitting venom on this thread, May what happened to these innocent people visit your entire lineage this 2018, it is then you will know that this useless jungle should be auctioned off completely.

mumu like you, keep defending Buhari and all the useless criminal politicians that have rendered the country a cesspit of poverty and darkness, I am not an ass licker like you, check all my post on Nairaland

I am not in support of any political parties or politicians, the same thing l enjoy outside Nigeria is what I wish for Nigeria but when I see the nonsense like what befell these innocent people happening all over Nigeria daily, it is better the country is auctioned off

I will not dignify you with another response, now run along and wait for the same bullet from these criminals to waste your lineage this year angry
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by babadigu(m): 1:18am On Oct 21, 2018
Sad !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch Face Split Diving Accident Video – Split Face Diving Video Is Trending / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.