Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. (2942 Views)

Public Announcement For 86 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army Recruitment / URGENT: Latest Updates For Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits. What You Must Know / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by godfrey01(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hello nairalanders, Please I got a mail this evening from Nigeria army,. who else got it.
here is the mail.
recruitment@army.mil.ng via sendgrid.net

1:24 AM (11 hours ago)

to me

Dear my name here,

JOINING INSTRUCTION FOR SCREENING OF 77 REGULAR RECRUIT INTAKE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE STATE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

You have been selected to attend the State Recruitment Exercise of the Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits at your cState Recruitment Centre.

I am directed to inform all shortlisted candidates for 77 Regular Recruit Intake that State Recruitment Screening exercise commence on 9 April 18 by 0700 hours. Candidates are to appear dress in short sleeve white vests over blue PT short and canvas shoes with white stockings. Candidates are to bear the cost of their feeding and transportation to the recruitment exercise venue. Additionally, candidates are warned against the use of performance enhancing drugs, presentation of fake certificate and other undesirable practice. Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:

White vests.
Blue short.
White canvas.
White socks.
Original and photocopies of their credentials.
Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
File Jacket
National Identity card/slip
Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.

Nigerian Army 77RRI

Please is there a central examination centre or each applicants are to go to their state. because I am yet to know the venue of the examination.
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Elegantdiva: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
I got the invite too but I am not a fan of sport or an strenuous activity
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by godfrey01(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Elegantdiva:

that means you are not going
where I am now is very far.. its just too sudden... whats your take on it bro??
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Elegantdiva: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bro ke? I am a lady. I think the screening will be taking place in all the 36 states
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by godfrey01(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Elegantdiva:
Bro ke? I am a lady. I think the screening will be taking place in all the 36 states
good to knw you are a lady. can one attend another state screening centre different from its own state of origin
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Kokadomfreedom(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
I got the invite too but checked their site to confirm my status with my form number they said sorry number not found. Is it adviceable for one to still go for the screening?
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by godfrey01(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kokadomfreedom:
I got the invite too but checked their site to confirm my status with my form number they said sorry number not found. Is it adviceable for one to still go for the screening?

if your location is not far from your placce of screeening, I advice you go. for me now I don;t know if I should attend my current state centre or go to my state of origin centre, the word cState as used by them means what??
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Kokadomfreedom(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
The word state should be state of origin. I'm in my state of origin at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by godfrey01(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kokadomfreedom:
The word state should be state of origin. I'm in my state of origin at the moment.

okkk.. Have to travel tomorow then to my state of origin.....
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Kokadomfreedom(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Best of luck
godfrey01:

okkk.. Have to travel tomorow then to my state of origin.....
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Elegantdiva:

So why did you register in the first place when you know you are not a fan if strenuous activities ?
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 06, 2018
Kokadomfreedom:

Yes you can still go since you got the email already.
Try logging again, this time type your name with lower case or small letters.
I wish you success.
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 06, 2018
godfrey01:

if your location is not far from your placce of screeening, I advice you go. for me now I don;t know if I should attend my current state centre or go to my state of origin centre, the word cState as used by them means what??

"At your state recruitment center" they are talking about the state u filled as your state of origin during registration.
I wish you good luck.
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by tyllapia: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2018
I received d mail bt d time frame is too short 4 preparation.
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by BarristerAlarig: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2018
My sister also got the invite. Is it screening or a written examination??
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2018
tyllapia:
I received d mail bt d time frame is too short 4 preparation.

That's how it use to be... Better try all your best and get there.
Thank God for you many people did not even get this opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2018
BarristerAlarig:
My sister also got the invite. Is it screening or a written examination??

Tell her to prepare for both
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by BarristerAlarig: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Tell her to prepare for both
How does she check her name??
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by BarristerAlarig: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2018
Kokadomfreedom:

Link to site please?? what number did you use??
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by DeanOlamide(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Please and please and please someone give me link to re-print acknowdgement slips and other forms sent after applications...

Deleted in the mail and need to print it back....

Link please... Very much thankful
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

How does she check her name??

Didn't you say she received the Email invite ?
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by BarristerAlarig: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Didn't you say she received the Email invite ?

She did.
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

She did.

That's all. She should prepare and go. Best wishes.
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Kokadomfreedom(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Application number
BarristerAlarig:

Link to site please?? what number did you use??
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2018
My husband got the same mail but couldn't go due to time frame and he is now working. Best of luck to you guys
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by Horizont: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls how many weeks wud d screening exercise going to take?
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by emitope: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2018
@godfrey01. Good day sir, I got a Whatsapp message about Army DSSC today. Can u please confirm if the DSSC for this year has truely started?
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by damiBJ: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
emitope:
@godfrey01. Good day sir, I got a Whatsapp message about Army DSSC today. Can u please confirm if the DSSC for this year has truely started?
Thanks.

Not at all....handiwork of bloggers. Army authority just debunk the such...if u are abuja..always tune in to 107.7 for latest info abt the DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (2018) Exam Screening. by emitope: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
damiBJ:

Not at all....handiwork of bloggers. Army authority just debunk the such...if u are abuja..always tune in to 107.7 for latest info abt the DSSC

Thank you very much!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank CV Submission / Rondatoks Services Limited (test/interview Invite) / Factory Workers Needed. Accommodation Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.