Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) (39216 Views)

Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Ginaz:

Anyway, they brought this on themselves. If they had behaved respectfully and didn't think with their bumbums people won't be saying this trash. undecided
now you're talking!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by machuks45(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2018
This girl is real ugly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by chibike69: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2018
Ginaz:

Do the world some good by growing up. Did they fuvvk in your toilet?

Anyway, they brought this on themselves. If they had behaved respectfully and didn't think with their bumbums people won't be saying this trash. undecided

dey Bleep for my TV

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2018
Teddy A is only going for the ride.
Any publicity to grow his career.
And who knows BamBam could be doing the same.
All i know is one is playing the other

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Stevyne: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Forming celebs when in reality, suicide is knocking....
Maintain your life alaye..
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by no1madman(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmm[img][/img]

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by ubiinah335: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2018
Nice one
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Only this shirt?
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by sisisioge: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Teddy A loves vintage no be small...la chic too is a good complement grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Seems fake ....
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:
All my glory that's hidden in the toilet, come out by fire in Jesus name!

LMAO
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Dollabiz: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Akukogagara: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2018
Guys u owe nobody any apologies, the deed has been done already but dont let detractors pull you down. Pls stay focussed and be determined

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Nigga go soon comot shoe for leg, pick race.
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2018
This BamBam is excruciatingly ugly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2018
Jeffreyc:
Bam bam is not that beautiful o hmmm

She is not even close to beautiful.She looks like a raz festac girl.I dont think this will work out to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2018
Ginaz:
They look cute together . Teddy be looking sweet. wink

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Davidlekkzy(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2018
In the toilet bambang bambam teddy
omo dis bambang ugly o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by ba7man(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

Hehehehe bro how far.
Lol.....i dey bro.

Na play I dey sha. wink
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2018
no1madman:
Hmmm[img][/img]

Looks horrible
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by no1madman(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2018
bukatyne:

Looks horrible
D style or. . .
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2018
curlarpy:
so, we should fry yam
Yam is fry-able grin

So fry o, iyam hungry wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2018
Bambam may not be that beautiful but she has the best shape in the house, best leg and physic cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2018
Public toilet
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Electronics: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2018
chibike69:
grin

UGLY BAM BAM

see dia head toilet fuckers
Talking trash! Are you perfect?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by iamtardey: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2018
i know for sure... the two of em can't work.. it's the obvious .

but they are both talented in whatever they choose to do
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by iamtardey: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Yam is fry-able grin
So fry o, iyam hungry wink

let him try ponmo lol
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2018
iamtardey:

let him try ponmo lol
Anything fries dey hungry me now cry
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:
All my glory that's hidden in the toilet, come out by fire in Jesus name!
funny dude... So their glory that was hidden in the toilet is now out for the world to see grin
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) by Pedrojnr31: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Ugly girls always like cute---

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be / Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) / The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.