Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday (30383 Views)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Nigeriapen(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-SKrLUL_zkD8/WsZaFSLuo7I/AAAAAAAAI2U/GwzTmQcjBkoJy9GCuDu5G9vfldz2_RocgCLcBGAs/s1600/5ac60f9ce58fb.jpg[/img]

Footballer, Ahmed Musa, took to his IG page today to celebrate his new wife, Juliet, who turns a year older today. In his post, Ahmed says Juliet is more of an angel than a wife.

The couple got married last year after Ahmed separated from his wife and mother of his two children, Jemila.

''On your birthday, I just want you to know that I feel blessed having a wife like you who is less of a wife and more of an angel. I love you babe. Happy Birthday, honey.?'' he wrote on IG

SOURCE:https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/04/i-feel-blessed-having-wife-like-you.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Nigeriapen(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by yanabasee(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Musa that doesn't even know how to place good goals??....He knows how to miss good chances.....

HBD to Juliet BTW....

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
hbd .....long life and prosperity.
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Emekus92(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
The ex wife be like don't worry it's just a matter of time then he will reveal the beast in him.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Pierohandsome: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2018
You mean ahmed awusa too is this romantic? Ordinary malam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Blackfire(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2018
I forgot what i wanted to say

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by bjayx: 5:06am On Apr 06, 2018
Feel blessed wit a woman She's to tell U that cos of Ur fat account. U r already blessed. If she mess up like the first, another one hops in.
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by joeaz58(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2018
musa ma nigga!!!
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by KingOvo(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2018
If no be money, this kain girl to Musa undecided
Ah I will never be broke in my life !

23 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by IMASTEX: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Congrats for that
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by thorpido(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2018
'She's more of an angel'....that means she dey fly.

New wife dey shack am.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Godsent4life: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2018
I offer best rate for all iTunes card bring them all any denomination
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Chukazu: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Calabar "Magic pot" in action!

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by handsomeyinka(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2018
MRS MUSA...looking younger.
Just tell your husband to make us proud in Russia 2018.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by DuruCrusher(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2018
And Arsenal FC celebrated them yesterday

.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2018
calabar woman

she's washed the thing for him

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by omocalabar(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2018
Ahmed Musa,..the first and only aboki that married an older woman...he is just 24 while his wife is 29...unbelievable ....(am not saying abokis are paedophile ooo)

9 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Bustincole(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2018
U feel blessed and its affectin ur career

u choose woman over ur career

Woman rapper

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by ensamy(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2018
Wife or wives cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2018
Nice one !
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by Jac007(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2018
Arsenal don humble them grin E run go meet im wife

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by damosky12(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2018
No wonder the dude was trying to find the net yesterday. grin grin
He don write "Happy birthday Juliet" for him vest... grin.

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by BIXYBABE: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2018
Okay
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by allanphash7(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Awusa too dey fine sha

Chai
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by chrissbliss: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Someday I gonna say this to my queen, OMOLARA
Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by loomer: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2018
yanabasee:
Musa that doesn't even know how to place good goals??....He knows how to miss good chances.....

HBD to Juliet BTW....

but musa try yesterday against arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by enemyofprogress: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Absolute nonsense! Mtcheeeeeew

THUNDER FOR SALE!

Are you heartbroken?
Did your boyfriend/
girlfriend leave you for another girl/biy after all the investment you made on him/her?? Or your village people are monitoring u? Did your Dad ask you to disappear when you came back home?? That your uncle that collected your account
number four times and still hasn't sent you any money?
Did you spend 30 minutes typing your feelings, only for the person to reply kk. Hmmmmm, cry not, your worries are now over. Here at the thunder Incorporated,we sell different types of thunderstorms

1)small thunder #2,500

2)medium thunder #5,000

3)big thunder #7,500

4)heavy thunder #10,000

5)heavy thunder with follow come lightening #50,000 specifically made for lala, cee cee, ajepako, rokia2, funjosh and other very wicked people on nairaland

6)boiled and rosted thunder with strong wind #75,000

7) Customized thunder for critical cases also available from #5000,000 and above.

Finally, if you need any special thunder for serious reasons, don't hesitate to let us know. We also do online deliveries

Please place your orders now!

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday by sharpwriter(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2018
yanabasee:

HBD to Juliet BTW....

That's why I hate the guy... he no get any striking or ball crossing mentality. Na team B he suppose dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Greville: Ryan Giggs Arrested Over 'Assault' On His Girlfriend / US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering / Where Frank Lampard Got It All Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.