Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos (11682 Views)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US / Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2018
A man Onoriode Amadi showed off his certificate after being appointed as the New Chairman of Sapele Central Cemetery on Wednesday. The new chairman who began work in earnest yesterday - visited the cemetery along with his team where he displayed his newly appointed certificate also posted list of workers on the wall.

The new chairman also urged the government to support him so that the place can be cleared open and to renovate the old structure in order to make the cemetery standard.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/onoriode-amadi-appointed-as-chairman-of-sapele-central-cemetery.html

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Samusu(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by izzou(m): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2018
sad

Just look at how a cemetery looks like

I'll prefer that my remains be cremated, than for me to be dumped in this cemetry forest

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by olasaad(f): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Hamm Cemetery or evil forest

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Homeboiy: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2018
He and the gods will be sharing ideas

1 Like

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by DuruCrusher(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2018
This baba get mind sha...

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by inoki247: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2018
If dead bodi miss we hold you responsible. So do ur work diligently

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by seankay(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Godsent4life: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Bring all your iTunes card let’s turn them into cash o offer best rate
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by HCpaul(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Speechless shocked
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Oloripelebe: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Congratulations grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by skales67(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2018
He doesn't look happy.

It is one thing to be haunted by ghosts...

It is entirely another thing to be haunted by drunk ghosts.

#SapeleWaterThinz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by zonax(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Delta people no dey die? See as the cemetery be like grazing field.
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by chidiadivictor(m): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2018
This one pass me, even the hand writing on the building wall, me I no no whether na ghost write am or homo sapiens.
Congrats on your new job offer.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Kraspo(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2018
Delta State is one of the most useless states in Nigeria in terms of governance. During my service year in Asaba, I was shocked when I saw the state of the NYSC camp on Iselle-Uku. God forbid!! No water, no good toilets. Na God save person. I also learnt that the special advisers to the governor were over two thousand in number. The roads in the state capital are nothing to write home about especially that Okpanam road and Infant Jesus axis. Once its raining, tricycle operators wil refuse to go there because of the flood. To think that this is an oil producing state gives me chills. No single factory or industry in Asaba...only shoprite,genesis,slot,crunches, filling stations and a couple of 5-star hotels.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2018
God forbid bad tin. Na evil forest be this
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Hector09(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Its better to work here than to be jobless like some people on nairaland
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2018
At the mention of death the human brain feel's frustrated. Forgetting dead is a part of life.

Congrat to the newly employed man.
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by erico2k2(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2018
izzou:
sad

I'll prefer that my remains be cremated, than for me to be dumped in this cemetry forest

So hustle hard Bross
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Billionboi: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by UncleBharmi(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2018
How is this a news? undecided
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Nwodosis(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2018
izzou:
sad

You want to add more to the global warming? You must give back to Earth what the Earth gave you by being buried to enrich the soil nutrients!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by fratermathy(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Cemetery? Nawao. And he uploaded it online? Wetin we nor go see for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by philGeo(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2018
fratermathy:
I tired oh, even put his picture oh.
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by NnamdiCheges(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2018
The Youth Corps member in d 2nd pix seems 2 serve in d cemetery.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by nuelyoyo(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2018
fratermathy:
I doubt if he is the one that uploaded it online, he stood for a pose, it may be the person that took the pics that posted it.

Cc philGeo

1 Like

Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
He's proud of his work.
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by esuLAAROYE(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
This one is the new MOGAJI ooo.

Gaji Gaji oko oku. he owns the mortuary keys in Oworonshoki and Oshodi.
Re: Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos by Taduma1(f): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
The man be redeemer, cause I dey see redeem hand band on him.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Career Change From Medicine To Management Consulting / Tips On Writing A Winning Cover Letter / Pains Of A 'first Class' Graduate In Nigeria :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.