Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos (14570 Views)

Buhari Desperate To Distract Attention From G-7 Snub - Reno Omokri / Igbo Presidency 2023: Igbo Group Lists Buhari's Achievements, Backs Him For 2019 / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by SIRmanjar(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Angelparadise:
To hell with the northern, Igbo President 2023 and Half bake sense of Mohammed .
Igbos are wiser and smarter to be blackmail by almijiri potential terrorists inclined jihadist .
Since independent the poverty driven regions that have the most almijiri foot soldiers for jihad and people slavery and have been rulering this country have nothing to show for it .
North have know rights or dignity to give Igbo President only GOD time is our goal and right.
Why all the Yorubas here dey foam for mouth na?See as them open different monikers dey form say dem be ibo pipu mouth piece. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by CSTR1002: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Angelparadise:
To hell with the northern, Igbo President 2023 and Half bake sense of Mohammed .
Igbos are wiser and smarter to be blackmail by almijiri potential terrorists inclined jihadist .
Since independent the poverty driven regions that have the most almijiri foot soldiers for jihad and people slavery and have been rulering this country have nothing to show for it .
North have know rights or dignity to give Igbo President only GOD time is our goal and right.
Rubbish.

There is nothing that says igbos cannot be president and still maintain a good devt standard.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by CSTR1002: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2018
izzou:
angry

Will an Igbo man give us good roads, power, security, an improved health sector, and the rest?

If No, he can go fvvk himself

It's high time we look for credibility and integrity before our tribe.

I'll vote for an Umaru Yar Adua before a Goodluck Jonathan or Olusegun Obasanjo anyday

grin
More nonesense.

How has buhari improved your life? His people will still vote for him again.

What makes you think that after rejecting the likes of okorocha, the replacement from the so -called "other tribes " would be better.

Unnecessary arrogance devoid of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by blackpanda: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2018
CSTR1002:

Go and vote for yourselves na.

See his yeye mouth.

I am not yoruba

Quit the insults and grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by CSTR1002: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

I am not yoruba

Quit the insults and grow up.
It doesn't matter.

Since you think it is the turn of the Yoruba despite OBJ 8 years, the votes will come from you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2018
PMB1523 IS EQUAL TO IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by izzou(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2018
CSTR1002:

More nonesense.

How has buhari improved your life? His people will still vote for him again.

What makes you think that after rejecting the likes of okorocha, the replacement from the so -called "other tribes " would be better.

Unnecessary arrogance devoid of common sense.

Awwwwww grin

Don't cry on my shoulders Abeg. Where did you see Buhari in my post?

If your sense of understanding is missing, the best decision would be to scroll down.

Jonathan ruled for 6 years and the South South still has nothing to show for it. My point was to put credibility irrespective of ethnicity, first

But as a tribalised bigoted useful eediot, you failed to see that smiley

Now make sure you have a guardian who's above 18 beside you before you quote me again cool

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by sekundosekundo: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

They will still have another 8yrs. because igbos cant get their acts together. They more interested in playing d victim card, abusing every other tribe but pretending to be surprised they dont support ur ambition

You and igbodefender should shut up.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
PMB1523 IS EQUAL TO IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023
Your patriotism, Sir, is mathematically correct.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by CSTR1002: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2018
izzou:

Awwwwww grin

Don't cry on my shoulders Abeg. Where did you see Buhari in my post?

If your sense of understanding is missing, the best decision would be to scroll down.

Jonathan ruled for 6 years and the South South still has nothing to show for it. My point was to put credibility irrespective of ethnicity, first

But as a tribalised bigoted useful eediot, you failed to see that smiley

Now make sure you have a guardian who's above 18 beside you before you quote me again cool

Nobody in Nigeria is putting credibility as the front burner, if not buhari will not be favourites for 2019.

Playing by a different set of rules is foolish.

I have no problem with your personal choice. But trying to make it seem like igbos generally would rather vote for an outsider than their own is an erroneous message.

I know a lot of igbos like you are politically naive just like many people say.

But some igbos are still smart enough to see the whole game and make rational deduction for long term benefit.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by EODforce: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2018
midolian:
. yorubas are the most confused set of people alive. quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2018
Must be an Igbo moslem talking.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Chukazu: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

They will still have another 8yrs. because igbos cant get their acts together. They more interested in playing d victim card, abusing every other tribe but pretending to be surprised they dont support ur ambition

I beg go and sit down!

What do you know about politics and ethnic card?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:

Because they want the Presidency as citizens?

Today it's the presidency, tomorrow it's Biafra, next tomorrow it's to become Jews... Which way na...?
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Modarun(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
A Northerner, Muhammad Ajah, took to Yoruba-owned medium, Tribuneonline.com to ask Igbos not to allow anyone distract them from Igbo Presidency 2023.

He said, "My greatest worry is about the Igbo nation and its long thirst to taste the position of the president since the Biafra war, nearly 50 years now. On this note, I use this medium to sound a warning to my people. They must not be deceived by those trying to divert their target in 2023.

"Although it is not good to put one’s eggs in one basket, the Igbo should have learnt their lesson and carefully study the past and present political underpin. They must not allow the political tide throw them far away into the deep sea again.

"I must warn the Igbo to be very conscious of being distracted from the 2023 focus. Shine your eyes, my Igbo people. I rest my case. "

Source: Tribuneonline.com
http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/04/06/dont-let-anyone-distract-you-from-igbo-presidency-2023-muhammad-ajah-warns-igbos-tribune/

thunder fire you and your so called Igbo president. only a foolish Igboman would believe Buhari will hand over to them.
Igbo have the right to vote for whom ever they seem fit, and a nonentity like you cant tell them who to and not to vote.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Balyz: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2018
There must never never ever be anything like an igbo presidency in Nigeria. Who is going to vote for an ibo man? Me? God forbid bad thing!
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by 2016v2017: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
A Northerner, Muhammad Ajah, took to Yoruba-owned medium, Tribuneonline.com to ask Igbos not to allow anyone distract them from Igbo Presidency 2023.

He said, "My greatest worry is about the Igbo nation and its long thirst to taste the position of the president since the Biafra war, nearly 50 years now. On this note, I use this medium to sound a warning to my people. They must not be deceived by those trying to divert their target in 2023.

"Although it is not good to put one’s eggs in one basket, the Igbo should have learnt their lesson and carefully study the past and present political underpin. They must not allow the political tide throw them far away into the deep sea again.

"I must warn the Igbo to be very conscious of being distracted from the 2023 focus. Shine your eyes, my Igbo people. I rest my case. "

http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/04/06/dont-let-anyone-distract-you-from-igbo-presidency-2023-muhammad-ajah-warns-igbos-tribune/
go with your presidency,Igbos are careless about that.
you can't cunningly deceive Igbos again with 2023 presidency.
Igbos have learnt that your hausa /fulani brothers are born to rule, north are ready to give everything they have in order to retain presidency to eternity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by LZAA: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:

"A Northerner, Muhammad Ajah, took to Yoruba-owned medium"
Yoruba4life is the northerner kikikiki grin
cc imhotep,onyeoga,zombiehunter
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by CoolAmbience(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
Yoruba's have already had 8 years under Obasanjo. Time for Igbos in 2023.

I agree with you totally.

However, we must stop all the hate and start building real bridges across the country.

The presidency, once it comes down South, is for all parties down there to try and grab.

We have got work to do as Ndigbo. Nothing comes without a price.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Motion123(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2018
My interest is not who gets it, let us restructure this country
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Mulatta(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2018
This zoning shit is rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by nagoma(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Angelparadise:

Classic! Keep on insulting everybody. One day they will respect you and invite your kismen to be President - perhaps in another 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by 2016v2017: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2018
anaton:
Igbos.....not interested.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2018
took to Yoruba-owned medium, Tribuneonline.com!! do you also use a Yoruba owned bank? Tribalism has killed our youth!!
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2018
5thElement:

Today it's the presidency, tomorrow it's Biafra, next tomorrow it's to become Jews... Which way na...?

Understand one thing. When it comes to politics among Igbos, you have 2 camps and the undecided. You have the pro-Biafra indepence camp and the pro-Nigeria group, both competing sometimes to woo the undecided.

As for the Jewish issue you raised, that is a cultural and not a political matter. If you care to know, the Igbos have a Judeo- Nubian origin. That's all there is to it. The founders of the Igbo Culture were Jewish and Nubian.

But with time, Igbos began to accept anyone who wants to join the community. That is why today you have the Aro Igbos, partly from Ibibio; the Olu Igbos, from Igala, etc. They are all Igbos.

Igbos also formed strong populations outside Igbo Land thst have partly or fully fused into other ethnic groups today. They were the Proto ( first) Bantus; they are the Olukumi (Igbo aborigines of Ife); most Afro Americans are of Igbo origin.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2018
what we need is not igbo president. what we need is good leadership in this country. that can not cajol me to support buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2018
nagoma:

Classic! Keep on insulting everybody. One day they will respect you and invite you to be President - perhaps in another 100 years.
Don't mind him.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by GenbIoodykiller: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2018
[s]
midolian:

grin grin

You dey find our trouble. No let make i use Oj*k*u manhood hit you for head
[/s]
poor abokii gworo sellers think they have opinion because they have access to the internet.
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon
kiss the truth
mai gworo

cc
iamairforce1

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by khalhokage(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2018
Nawa o, When did northerners start caring so much for Igbo people?
This looks suspiciously like a carrot on a stick.

Igbos don't need an Igbo presidency we need good governance, it doesn't matter to me where the president comes from as long as he's a good leader and Buhari is the polar opposite of a good leader.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by GenbIoodykiller: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2018
[s]
midolian:
Igbos are the most confused set of people alive. quote me anywhere
[/s]
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
God bless yerobas Christians
God bless real yerobas
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
took to Yoruba-owned medium, Tribuneonline.com!! do you also use a Yoruba owned bank? Tribalism has killed our youth!!

What is tribalistic about that? Is Tribune the oldest surviving Nigerian newspaper not owned by Yorubas? How is pointing that out denigrating the Yoruba?

Are you in your right senses?
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by CoolAmbience(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

That's what we have to fix, otherwise nothing is guaranteed. So, you are very correct.

I keep telling some of these boys who are reckless these things, you can't produce the president in isolation or on your own. You need the other regions of the country.

Your remark reminded me of the period President Buhari was sick and some unguided persons from the SE were jumping and wishing the worst for him; our brothers from the SW, though direct potential beneficiaries, remained calm, calculated and even praying for his speedy recovery. That's the Nigeria we want.

Political maturity is the way to go for us to clinch the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom / Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 / Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.