Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos (14575 Views)

Buhari Desperate To Distract Attention From G-7 Snub - Reno Omokri / Igbo Presidency 2023: Igbo Group Lists Buhari's Achievements, Backs Him For 2019 / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by OritaIbadan: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2018
As if that will turn South East to Dubai
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

I agree with you totally.

However, we must stop all the hate and start building real bridges across the country.

The presidency, once it comes down South, is for all parties down there to try and grab.

We have got work to do as Ndigbo. Nothing comes without a price.

Exactly! You have spoken my mind. And the earlier we begin to organize the better, because nobody will give it to us on a platter. May God add to your Wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by somito121(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2018
Now I am beginning to see the reason why rochas is making sense..The so called igbos will not put their house together and target 2023 which to me sounds realistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:

Understand one thing. When it comes to politics among Igbos, you have 2 camps and the undecided. You have the pro-Biafra indepence camp and the pro-Nigeria group, both competing sometimes to woo the undecided.

As for the Jewish issue you raised, that is a cultural and not a political matter. If you care to know, the Igbos have a Judeo- Nubian origin. That's all there is to it. The founders of the Igbo Culture were Jewish and Nubian.

But with time, Igbos began to accept anyone who wants to join the community. That is why today you have the Aro Igbos, partly from Ibibio; the Olu Igbos, from Igala, etc. They are all Igbos.

Igbos also formed strong populations outside Igbo Land thst have partly or fully fused into other ethnic groups today. They were the Proto ( first) Bantus; they are the Olukumi (Igbo aborigines of Ife); most Afro Americans are of Igbo origin.

Interesting. Though I don't agree with your historical analysis, I do hold the position that you are entitled to your own opinion from your pov.

As for the political, can all the various camps all come together to achieve an Igbo presidency? I doubt it as even the camp that's fighting for Igbo presidency will still throw up like a hundred candidates during election thereby ruining their chances.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by oluxy(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2018
midolian:
Igbos are the most confused set of people alive. quote me anywhere

The ego centric n I too know always act against them n that is the fall.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Modarun:

thunder fire you and your so called Igbo president. only a foolish Igboman would believe Buhari will hand over to them.
Igbo have the right to vote for whom ever they seem fit, and a nonentity like you cant tell them who to and not to vote.
This is a democracy. You have the right to your political views. And we have the right to ours.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Mejor79(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2018
izzou:

The best we have in the Igboland are Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas and the rest.

I will prefer other tribes to these thieves

We have more reputable Presidential candidates apart from the persons you just named.

Go and make your research. Did you know Yemi Osibanjo or Goodluck Jonathan was existing before now? Trust me when time come you will see sound and highly reputable person for governance.

But learn to appreciate your own none from other tribes are perfect but well supported and encouraged by their people not minding the odds.
Presidential candidates must not be a known name, note some past governors and senators are very capable of taking up such responsibilities even beyond your imagination.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2018
When you write about Glo do you start with ''yoruba owned telecommunications company'' or a write-up about grains start with ''Hausa owned dangote rice'' ''Afrikaans owned DSTV?'' You should grow up a bit, every Yoruba doesn't get a cheque at the end of the month.
And stop this your rubbish lobbying, it makes no sense, let the Igbo field a candidate especially now that we want a different president, you are willing to suffer through another 4 years of this cluelessness just to 'hand over'' to an Igbo president that the Northerners most probably won't vote for, you are definitely NOT in your right senses.

igbodefender:

What is tribalistic about that? Is Tribune the oldest surviving Nigerian newspaper not owned by Yorubas? How is pointing that out denigrating the Yoruba?

Are you in your right senses?
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Balyz:
There must never never ever be anything like an igbo presidency in Nigeria. Who is going to vote for an ibo man? Me? God forbid bad thing!

Why won't you vote for an Igbo?
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by ollah2: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2018
izzou:

The best we have in the Igboland are Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas and the rest.

I will prefer other tribes to these thieves

They aren't the best but the most popular Igbos. It's really mind-boggling though, Igbos have to do better
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by wingmanII: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2018
5thElement:

Interesting. Though I don't agree with your historical analysis, I do hold the position that you are entitled to your own opinion from your pov.

As for the political, can all the various camps all come together to achieve an Igbo presidency? I doubt it as even the camp that's fighting for Igbo presidency will still throw up like a hundred candidates during election thereby ruining their chances.
Mr Igbo hater! Always attracted to Igbo threads like fly to shit. Igbos getting the presidency or not shouldn't make you lose sleep.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by oluxy(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2018
I'm only afraid, if an igbo should became Nigeria president hope we won't wake up to realised we've been sold to the enemies?
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by obafemi04(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Orji Kalu
2023 grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by theo1477(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Who know you oga, go find your square root
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

That's what we have to fix, otherwise nothing is guaranteed. So, you are very correct.

I keep telling some of these boys who are reckless these things, you can't produce the president in isolation or on your own. You need the other regions of the country.

Your remark reminded me of the period President Buhari was sick and some unguided persons from the SE were jumping and wishing the worst for him; our brothers from the SW, though direct potential beneficiaries, remained calm, calculated and even praying for his speedy recovery. That's the Nigeria we want.

Political maturity is the way to go for us to clinch the presidency.

Lol. I remember one thread in which I asked, "To all those celebrating Buhari's I'll health I have one question, what if you are wrong?" Come see blame game from one side to another. grin
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Cooly100: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2018
oluxy:

The ego centric n I too know always act against them n that is the fall.

But to your surprise, Nigeria is a deep mess from more than 50 years of leadership...from you that is not ego centric.

How can you reconcile that...Mr Bigot?
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by wingmanII: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2018
ollah2:

They aren't the best but the most popular Igbos. It's really mind-boggling though, Igbos have to do better
If you are unbiased would you say Peter Obi is not popular? What of Soludo, or the former CBN deputy governor, Kingsley Moghalu., Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
If Nigerians truly want a president from the Igbo tribe, their are many capable hands not those criminals you guys keep throwing up. They are notorious not popular and are not even respected in Igbo land.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Cooly100: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2018
oluxy:
I'm only afraid, if an igbo should became Nigeria president hope we won't wake up to realised we've been sold to the enemies?

Little child. Why not go and play with your fellow children in the sands.

How can he bypass the NASS to sell you lazy people.

You have no enemies, since most of these countries are better than you, as we speak.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by ollah2: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2018
wingmanII:

If you are unbiased would you say Peter Obi is not popular? What of Soludo, or the former CBN deputy governor, Kingsley Moghalu., Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
If Nigerians truly want a president from the Igbo tribe, their are many capable hands not those criminals you guys keep throwing up. They are notorious not popular and are not even respected in Igbo land.

You have comprehension issues
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by wingmanII: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2018
nagoma:

Classic! Keep on insulting everybody. One day they will respect you and invite you to be President - perhaps in another 100 years.
Yeah, this country will cease to exist in the next few years. Every nation for themselves. Nigeria is not a nation, has never been and will never be. To hell with your presidency!
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2018
wingmanII:

Mr Igbo hater! Always attracted to Igbo threads like fly to shit. Igbos getting the presidency or not shouldn't make you lose sleep.

Mr Yoruba hater. Always playing the ethnic card and the persecution complex card. Why are you stalking me from thread to thread?

If you're angry with my anti-Igbo comments then stop opening anti-Yoruba posts. You won't die if you stop insulting the Yorubas whose land you live on and whose food you eat.

Why don't you come and beat me in my house for joining in this discussion on this very public forum. Ayam waiting for you...
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by wingmanII: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2018
ollah2:

You have comprehension issues
See a half illiterate accusing one of having comprehension issues. grin grin grin >: grin
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Sctests: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2018
It really pains some elements that Igbo lost faith in the zoo and are now more pro-Biafra than pro-presidency.

Other first world and civilzed countries who believe in Igbo leadership are already electing Igbo leaders to lead them in Poland, Italy, Germany, Australia etc. but because nigeria is cursed beyond redemption God will not let it taste the progess that an Igbo leadership will bring. God will keep cursing nigeria with fulani leadership till it oil dries up and it capitulates.

Infact there will be an Igbo prime minister of Britain but nigeria won't taste that blessing. Those of us who have left that shiithole and have studied things critically will tell you that the verdict is divine you cannot dangle the Igbo presidency in front of Igbos to make them forget their quest to actualize Biafra. That time has gone forever.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
When you write about Glo do you start with ''yoruba owned telecommunications company'' or a write-up about grains start with ''Hausa owned dangote rice'' ''Afrikaans owned DSTV?'' You should grow up a bit, every Yoruba doesn't get a cheque at the end of the month.
And stop this your rubbish lobbying, it makes no sense, let the Igbo field a candidate especially now that we want a different president, you are willing to suffer through another 4 years of this cluelessness just to 'hand over'' to an Igbo president that the Northerners most probably won't vote for, you are definitely NOT in your right senses.

If the Tribune (the longest surviving paper in Nigeria) was owned by Igbos, I would be proud of it and probably remind everyone that cares to listen of that fact.

So, for you to be ashamed of such a feat coming from enterprising members of your own ethnic group shows you are suffering from inferiority complex. Go see a psychologist or better still, a psychiatrist.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by danniyal(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2018
I am very much with Muhammad Ajah on this one. We want to see what the Igbos can offer. Who knows? an Igbo man may just be the messiah we've been waiting for
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by wingmanII: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2018
5thElement:

Mr Yoruba hater. Always playing the ethnic card and the persecution complex card. Why are you stalking me from thread to thread?

If you're angry with my anti-Igbo comments then stop opening anti-Yoruba posts. You won't die if you stop insulting the Yorubas whose land you live on and whose food you eat.

Why don't you come and beat me in my house for joining in this discussion on this very public forum. Ayam waiting for you...

See your demented reasoning, you now assume I live in yoruba land.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2018
oluxy:
Igbodefender and other pro-Nigeria Igbos won't allow it.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2018
danniyal:
I am very much with Muhammad Ajah on this one. We want to see what the Igbos can offer. Who knows? an Igbo man may just be the messiah we've been waiting for

You are a Patriot, and you just might be right!
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Mejor79(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:

Why won't you vote for an Igbo?

Your vote may not count for an Igbo extraction to ascend presidency.

It will be a destined thing at the right time but mind you Nigeria can never work without the Igbos neither can it work without the yoruba or Hausafulani.

Your exclusion of Igbos from ascending presidency is extending the stability, survival and future of Nigeria. Just like not an injured person that needs the right drugs to get healed on time. That's exactly the case of Nigeria and our leaders knows that clearly. But for ''fear of unknown'' knowing too well the damages done to Igbo nation politically, financially, materially, demographically/geographically etc.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by CSTR1002: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:

Igbodefender and other pro-Nigeria Igbos won't allow it.
There are posts you do not respond to.

I wonder why he did not accuse All the presidents of Nigeria since day one that have successfully turned Nigeria into a shitthole of selling Nigeria.

We have had thief abacha , the kleptomaniac OBJ, the clueless Jonathan and the utterly hateful buffoon in Buhari.

It is now the educated igbos that he expects to sell Nigeria.

It was an even an igbo man that ensured the indivisibilty of Nigeria when the north and the SW wanted an escape clause.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by shegzy08: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Igbos have shot themselves on the foot, they have more enemies than friends..the same country they call a zoo is what they want to rule? Isn't that hypocrisy..so many tribes have realised what they truly are when accepted some, they shove it on your throat and rub it on your face..most are tribal bigot and aligning with them can be political suicide..they haven't even gotten the presidency and they are ruining the country with their over inflated ego and inferiority complex...telling you they developed your region and how it won't survive without them forgetting the indigenes of where they reside had the foresight,policy and system all in place..though not all igbos are like this
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2018
Tribune is not Yoruba owned, Innoson Motors is not Igbo owned, Dangote is not Hausa owned! stop grovelling like a dog, if you build a house and some Igbo youths stand outside and said this house belongs to Igbo's I bet you would tell them to go build theirs. You are a petty kid. Field a credible Igbo candidate we can rally around or sit your petty asss down!

igbodefender:
If the Tribune (the longest surviving paper in Nigeria) was owned by Igbos, I would be proud of it and probably remind everyone that cares to listen of that fact.

So, for you to be ashamed of such a feat coming from enterprising members of your own ethnic group shows you are suffering from inferiority complex. Go see a psychologist or better still, a psychiatrist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists / BREAKING: Appeal Court Sets Aside Disqualification Order Against Taraba APC / Court Asked To Sack Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.