Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator (6166 Views)

"Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2018
johnw47:

ha ha, truly otem, people that love science don't speak seriot
you lot are in fairy land, smile
I said 'thanks' to Ahasco and you are quoting it
So you must quote anything I say Oya na, lemme say something else maybe you will quote it again:

"Kulikuli!" cheesy
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
I said 'thanks' to Ahasco and you are quoting it
So you must quote anything I say Oya na, lemme say something else maybe you will quote it again:

"Kulikuli!" cheesy

poor otem, you cannot write a post without putting your foot in your mouth

you claimed the god's of science are people who love science,
then you say the gods of science speak your made up mumbo jumbe false god seriot language
however lovers of science of course don't speak any special language,
but speak the language of their nations

ahasco praised you for your comments on the seriot language
you said thanks

and so i repeat otem, "you lot are in fairy land, smile"
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 5:02am On Oct 14, 2018
Never disown your father as Yahweh did
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
Never disown your father as Yahweh did

no one existed before YAHWEH:

Isaiah 43:10 You are My witnesses says the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after Me

but you know nothing otem
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by Hundredfold4lif(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
Billions of years ago in the periods of the hominids, shortly after God Almighty sent its creatures to every planet of the Universe, Yahweh, one of the first beings placed in the outer universes, disowned his creator all because he wanted to continue his violence on earth.

Here is the actual reference as recorded by Keltiel:

FAKE BIBLE QUOTATION!
FAKE PHILOSOPHY!
FAKE TEACHING!
FAKE MINDSET!
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

FAKE BIBLE QUOTATION!
FAKE PHILOSOPHY!
FAKE TEACHING!
FAKE MINDSET!
This is not bible quotation, rather it is culled from the BOOK OF TRUTH written from the beginning of times.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 4:00am On Oct 20, 2018
Never disown your father.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Learn
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 4:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Do not be like Yahweh the disobedient child
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 4:45am On Nov 25, 2018
OtemAtum:
Do not be like Yahweh the disobedient child

be like otematum the crazy know nothing
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Men must learn
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
uhm
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Be informed
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2019
Worthy of note
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2019
digest the truth
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2019
You should know
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Yahweh is in his spiritual cage
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Joiceee:
otem accept JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. TOMORROW MAY BE TOOOOO LATE!!!!!!!
more than 300 tomorrows have climbed on top

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by Freeze007(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
OtemAtum:
My name isn't Item and I don't know how to write fictions e.g Lord of the Ring undecided
I write histories given to me in many different languages, including the SERIOT LANGUAGE OF THE gods.

If I make a request to SEE MY PURPOSE in this present world and how to walk the path, which way should I ask?

In the name of OTEMATUM
OR
IN THE NAME OF THE TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU

I wait your candid response because I too believe I have a part to play in the emancipation of the world beginning from Africa - Nigeria, which is the headquarters of the world.

Peace!!!!
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2020
Know the truth
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Learn
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Be aware
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 4:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by Ovulo: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
OtemAtum:
kikikiki, they have banned me for 'blast-famey' o. But I have come back to 'blast' the 'fame' of bad gods like yours and the muslims'grin cheesy

This got me rolling on the floor .. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death At The Mercy Of Life - The Reality Of The Resurrection Of Jesus / What Is Truly Offensive To Christians? / What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.