Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets (42365 Views)

AY Almost Called Basket Mouth A Baboon In A Show Performance After Basket Mouth. / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by GistRealm: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2018
Nigerian comedian AY Makun recently had his annual Easter Comedy show and news flying around the media indicates that the star and his brother, Lanre Makun almost came to blows at the back stage of the show.

The source that made the revelation alleged that most of their celebrity friends decided not to talk about the issue because of its sensitivity.

According to the industry sources who were back stage at the just concluded AY live that held on Easter Sunday, the brothers:
“Ayo Makun (AY) and his younger brother Lanre Makun were at loggerheads before the event and it wasn’t resolved after the event."

Most of their celebrity friends decided not to talk about the issue because of its sensitivity.

‘'They got into this very heated argument and were close to exchanging blows back stage because AY found out a few days before the event that Lanre had been selling or maybe even giving out tickets to people without his consent’'.

Ay was very pissed that he had to re-arrange the table settings at the last minute just to distort Lanre’s plans and this didn’t quite go down well.

Two days before the event, AY had taken to his Instagram page to apparently warn people against getting free tickets from his brother.

AY had always been notifying his show goers, in previous shows about their need to support his dream by paying for their ticket fee and not seeking free tickets to his shows.

He wrote a day before the show:
‘'those of you calling @lanremakunevents asking for INVITES to Ay Live on Easter Sunday April 1st… No disrespect o! It is not my birthday or child dedication. It is a gatetaking event with huge investments that must be recovered. We ONLY give out complimentary tickets to direct supporters of the show and limited number of people whom have helped in building the brand over the years. Kindly bear with us. For more information of how to buy tickets for the show, see our previous posts’'.

https://www.gistrealm.com/ay-almost-fight-his-brother-during-his-show-over-tickets/

1 Like

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2018
Only in Nigeria you will set up a business family and friends will use the influence of knowing you to ruin it down sad if you want your business to grow make sure everyone pay for what they buy be it your family members or your friends and when you've gotten your profit you can distribute it the way you want.....if that's what you want to do......

please I'm having headache don't quote me biko cool

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Martin0(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Only in Nigeria you will set up your business family and friends will use the influence of knowing you to ruin it down sad if you want your business to grow make sure everyone pay for what they buy be it your family members or your friends and when you gotten your profit you can distribute it the way you want.....if that's what you want to do.......

Besides AY has always been known for disrespecting his family members because of money...... someone that almost throw his wife out of the house just because she requested for extra income......smh

yeah AY did a good thing there, these their wives don't know how things works especially with their kinda life style.

let again from what you said sha, me I don't believe.

8 Likes

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

yeah AY did a good thing there, these their wives don't know how things works especially with their kinda life style.

let again from what you said sha, me I don't believe.
It do happen they often bring this man know man into your business which is unacceptable sad

Good morning cool

8 Likes

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Martin0(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It do happen they often bring this man know man into your business which is not acceptable sad

Good morning cool

ow owk on this part I believe this.

morning how ur night nagrin
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

ow owk on this part I believe this.

morning how ur night nagrin
You better do if you want your business to grow

fyn are you still going or you have gone pertaining what we discussed about cool
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Martin0(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You better do if you want your business to grow

fyn are you still going or you have gone pertaining what we discussed about cool

hia OK.

bothgrin
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

hia OK.
bothgrin
Tell me nah cheesy
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Martin0(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Tell me nah cheesy
I have answered you madam
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

I have answered you madam
k
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by medolab90(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2018
Then what should we do about it.

4 Likes

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by jazinogold(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2018
na Money cause m
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Strongbest(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2018
Okay. Issa family issue.

Join us here. Nairaland is more fun when you find a thread that adds to your knowledge and increase your pocket.

Join us here and thank me later

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Sarang(f): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2018
grin grin

Please see my signature
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by wwwtortoise(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2018
If money issues could split identical twins then it's capable of breaking brothers apart.

And it's more prevalent in 'grass to grace' scenarios.

7 Likes

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by RealGucci: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2018
greedy ass mofos
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by yebzman: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2018
Money, Business and Family are Exclusive to each other.
Joining them brings issues.
Especially when when someone wants to short change you in a business transaction claiming family...
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
That is very irresponsible of Lanre!

But AY caused it.
Ay is not an astute busines man afterall.
Support family in the best way u can, set up biz for dem far away from urs, bribe there way through government establishments, but

NEVER EMPLOY FAMILY!!!

15 Likes

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by updatingx55: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by NobleRomm(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
don't even know what to say
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by prosper21(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
He did d right thing,but blood na blood,he should let go!!! Wentin even concern me for pple family matter!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by julian632(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
am telling u bro
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Bustincole(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
self centered
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Holywizard: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Yawns
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by Divay22(f): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2018
Family and business doesn't go down well

4 Likes

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by fakuta(f): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2018
family issues
Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by styless(f): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2018
okay

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by BerryAnny(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2018
Instead of thanking God for blessing his brother to promote him and help his career,this silly thing was busy fighting him. Had it been it was outsider who hired him,can he have the audacity of giving out free tickets to every Tom Dick and Harry. AY should be seriously beware of him,he can ruin him and led to his downfall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by HomeOfMe(f): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Only in Nigeria you will set up your business family and friends will use the influence of knowing you to ruin it down sad if you want your business to grow make sure everyone pay for what they buy be it your family members or your friends and when you gotten your profit you can distribute it the way you want.....if that's what you want to do.......

Besides AY has always been known for disrespecting his family members because of money...... someone that almost throw his wife out of the house just because she requested for extra income......smh

Don't mind the enemies of progress. Some friends and family members are the reason most businesses fail.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Almost Fought His Brother Lanre Makun During His Show Over Tickets by nairaman66(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
AY THE GREEDY BASTARD- he should do a show on this!!

AY barely pays artists that he invites to his shows. He is too money centered.. many people including hushbabe can testify to this..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Oshin Joins Nose Ring Gang (pics) / Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures / Chinonye Joy Olebu Releases Goddess-look Photos, Set To Handover Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.