Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (45056 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2018
I asked this girl out sometime and she told me she has a boyfriend and that the boyfriend doesn't stay in town. I honorably withdrew my advances and she got annoyed because I stopped calling her. The few times I tried she refused picking out of anger.

She would call me with a different number just to hear my voice and then hang up upon me saying "hello".

To cut the long story short, we agreed to meet which we did and I noticed she's still playing hard to get. I don't know what to do at this point honestly.

Should I withdraw outrightly or should I still talk about us starting a relationship especially considering that I didn't bring up the ish in our recent meeting.

Help guys!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by habsydiamond(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2018
She's still contemplating on using u as her plan B....which is not always good....cos at the end of the day they always abandon PlanB for A... So let her be...
When shes ready to do soft to get she will contact u....hard to get in this century....some ladies funny ooo.. grin grin

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by McBrooklyn(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2018
Person wan fûck the daylight outta you and you dey dull the parole... angry

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2018
McBrooklyn:
boss. Abeg how?

9 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2018
habsydiamond:
She's still contemplating on using u as her plan B....which is not always good....cos at the end of the day they always abandon PlanB for A... So let her be...
When shes ready to do soft to get she will contact u....hard to get in this century....some ladies funny ooo.. grin grin
so I shouldn't call her again. Right?

5 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by McBrooklyn(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2018
LieDetector:
boss. Abeg how?

Call her make she con pay you visit for your domot one of these days and do the needful and stop being a pussy... You just have to make a pussy wet!! angry

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2018
All these na story.If the girl nor like you she nor like you. undecidedwithdraw if you like.

21 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Call her make she con pay you visit for your domot one of these days and do the needful and stop being a pussy... angry
lol. I'll try this boss grin

9 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
All these na story.If the girl nor like you she nor like you. undecided
Aunty the signs are there. I mustn't list everything out here

5 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by habsydiamond(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2018
LieDetector:
so I shouldn't call her again. Right?
u should but reduce the level at which u call her before.....once she sees u withdrawing she will come by if she's really into u....

10 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2018
habsydiamond:
u should but reduce the level at which u call her before.....once she sees u withdrawing she will come by if she's really into u....
thanks boss
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by habsydiamond(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2018
LieDetector:
thanks boss
u welcome bro
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2018
Should I withdraw outrightly or should I still talk about us starting a relationship

Withdraw my brother... grin
I don't know why this sounded sensual. Someone is spoiling me...

28 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2018
LieDetector:
I asked this girl out sometime and she told me she has a boyfriend and that the boyfriend doesn't stay in town. I honorably withdrew my advances and she got annoyed because I stopped calling her. The few times I tried she refused picking out of anger. She would call me with a different number just to hear my voice and then hang up upon me saying "hello". To cut the long story short, we agreed to meet which we did and I noticed she's still playing hard to get. I don't know what to do at this point honestly. Should I withdraw outrightly or should I still talk about us starting a relationship especially considering that I didn't bring up the ish in our recent meeting. Help guys!
free her, I get one girl like that then. don't chat with her on whatsapp. I do the same for this girl but she's checking my status day by day but I don't chat with her unless if am bored then we will talk about bbn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2018
see all the deluded above replies....kai!

so none of you people saw the part where it says that the girl is in a R/SHIP already abi?!?!?!

@liedetector
if a babe says she has a bf, then stay away from her! if you dont then the day you start dating this demon, thats exactly how she will disrespect you and tell guys toasting her that she has a bf but they can always hit that.

20 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by McBrooklyn(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
LieDetector:
lol. I'll try this boss grin

Lol... You should Bruv... Don't let us down!! cool

7 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Skinnienigga(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Withdraw my brother... grin
I don't know why this sounded sensual. Someone is spoiling me...

He should withdraw abi?

22 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by AuntyAmope(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
STOP DATING MINORS OR GIRLS WITH MINOR’S BRAIN

50 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by isyourboy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please run away from her. Girls like that are time waster, and she know how to equally play with emotion. The truth is she don't want you to go, she is keeping you around in case something happen between her and the other guy, or just incase she notice you've made it or you might made it soon

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
isyourboy:
Please run away from her. Girls like that are time waster, and she know how to equally play with emotion. The truth is she don't want you to go, she is keeping you around in case something happen between her and the other guy, or just incase she notice you've made it or you might made it soon
Story of my life... this is exactly what the lady is doing!

31 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Blessed200016: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
But truthfully is there really any girl u ask out nowadays that wouldn't say she dey relationship.

Just curious

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by phazotron(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
LieDetector:
I asked this girl out sometime and she told me she has a boyfriend and that the boyfriend doesn't stay in town. I honorably withdrew my advances and she got annoyed because I stopped calling her. The few times I tried she refused picking out of anger. She would call me with a different number just to hear my voice and then hang up upon me saying "hello". To cut the long story short, we agreed to meet which we did and I noticed she's still playing hard to get. I don't know what to do at this point honestly. Should I withdraw outrightly or should I still talk about us starting a relationship especially considering that I didn't bring up the ish in our recent meeting. Help guys!

This is the same exact thing a lady is doing to me in my office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Blessed200016:
But truthfully is there really any girl u ask out nowadays that wouldn't say she dey relationship.

Just curious
lol.. Bro do you know the irony of it all??

Online they tell you they are single grin

omo i tire for gals. Their parole is very complicated.

5 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Blessed200016: 12:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Ve got a chick we ve gone for 2 - dates. Now planning d third ...is it ideal for me to profess my love for her on said day
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Friendzone mumuzone loading.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:

You prob have too much free time to be Indulging with someone that wants to play games.

13 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by lenghtinny(m): 3:53am On Apr 07, 2018
It's such a shame that you are the complete opposite of your name angry

You either man up or let her continue to use your head to play bicycle kick

1 Like

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by lenghtinny(m): 4:02am On Apr 07, 2018
McBrooklyn:

It's not always about fùck Bro....

Dude never fùck, he's still struggling to use his head. If he gets the coochie, his sense will fly out of the window at the speed of light.

It's obvious the girl just wants to keep him as a backup file in her heart's google drive angry
He should just free the babe, else he will end up with tears, sorrows and blood.

4 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by 1x2x3: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2018
I like incredible hulk............ Smash all over and dump.

One has been playing same game with me for over 2 months. She really toyed with my emotions and abused the attention I gave her. When I stopped giving her attention and calls for about a week she became worried that she's overplaying her "hard to get" game plan. She's the one calling now that I've given up on her dramas.
I've taken back my affections which I've made known to her but if she keeps insisting I will go the hulk way.

8 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by AmericanSons: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:
Aunty the signs are there. I mustn't list everything out here
don't let a girl fool you bros or play with your emotions.

I have one now with light more greener than green but she would still say she can't date me.

This one dey even ask me whether I dey with any girl. I told her I went to the cinema one time and she was trying to know if I went with a girl.

She asked this kind of question more than 5 times at different intervals.

All the signs are there but I have decided to keep my distance. I don't do just friends with someone I want something real with!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by CloudKickin(f): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2018
You’re probably dealing with a time waster who doesn’t have genuine feelings for you, cut her lose and save yourself the headache. If a girl genuinely likes you she won’t do things that could potentially push you away, I mean the girl said she has a boyfriend which was the first deterrent.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.