Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) (47833 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Humility017(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
UncleJudax:

I tell you...But dem go de get light there die. shocked

I rate the country better than Nigeria...at least every national of that nation should have a European passport....
that's a big deal...you know.
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
obrigado080:
Romania
One of the poorest countries in Europe.

Romania GDP Per capita $25,533

Nigeria GDP Per capita $5,992

1 Like

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by kanosalami: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
obrigado080:
Romania
na the same place where Daddy freeze come from way he come nija dey worry us with his own brand of scripture. Card fraud + pick pocket +begging =Romania.
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by class0247: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2018
Odiriance4all:
Even though Ukraine, Macedonia are on the list of Europe poorest country, they are still far better and richer than Nigeria, Ghana, south Africa put together

You are a joker. I guess you have never been to Europe before. Romanians, Ukraine are well know for prostitution even the married once still go to street to prostitude others are house girls and house cleaners. They are all over Europe in search for greener pasture and you laid them with just 30 euros and I am talking about majority
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:47am On Apr 07, 2018
chuks34:
I need to port comot from this country go see my uncle for Afghanistan, so i go post pics with AK49 and Bazuka

Yah uncle no dey Afgha again dem don relocate to Sambisa cool

1 Like

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 07, 2018
dairykidd:

Romania GDP Per capita $25,533

Nigeria GDP Per capita $5,992
Do u even know what GDP per capita means?
9ja,s population is almost times 10 of romania.
Romania,s GDP per capita is also higher than that of China by far...
But u know very well they dont come close to china in any aspect of life..
Dont be fooled by GDP per capita figures, romania is NOT a rich country.
You can ask tboss and daddy freeze...
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by makahlj2: 6:05am On Apr 07, 2018
obrigado080:
Romania
Still far richer than the giant of Africa.
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 07, 2018
makahlj2:
Still far richer than the giant of Africa.
Average nigerians think anybody with white skin is better than them, what an unfortunate mindset...
Emancipate urself from ignorance & mental slavery!
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by makahlj2: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2018
obrigado080:
Average nigerians think anybody with white skin is better than them

I did not say that.
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2018
obrigado080:
Do u even know what GDP per capita means?
9ja,s population is almost times 10 of romania.
Romania,s GDP per capita is also higher than that of China by far...
But u know very well they dont come close to china in any aspect of life..
Dont be fooled by GDP per capita figures, romania is NOT a rich country.
You can ask tboss and daddy freeze...
Its still better than naija where basic amenities are luxury undecided
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2018
obrigado080:
Average nigerians think anybody with white skin is better than them, what an unfortunate mindset...
Emancipate urself from ignorance & mental slavery!
You r the one thats mentally enslaved... What has white skin got to do with any of this.. In every part of the western world there are white beggars & peasants, its just the normal balance anywhere.. The only thing i want u to know is that their living standards is still far better than what obtains here.. You're just ranting for nothing.. I believe u buy fuel every day for ur gen set ? Abi na food or health care facilities u want talk? Guy abeg go & sitdown & be truthful to ya sef for once.. If ur bitter bcoz of tboss don't take it on a country.. I know most of eastern europe has always been behind but not that sh1t ur saying... Ur too ignorant for trying to make that point when ur from this present naija.
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2018
makahlj2:

I did not say that.
Don't answer that guy... He has problems.. Inferiority complex i believe
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
dairykidd:

You r the one thats mentally enslaved... What has white skin got to do with any of this.. In every part of the western world there are white beggars & peasants, its just the normal balance anywhere.. The only thing i want u to know is that their living standards is still far better than what obtains here.. You're just ranting for nothing.. I believe u buy fuel every day for ur gen set ? Abi na food or health care facilities u want talk? Guy abeg go & sitdown & be truthful to ya sef for once.. If ur bitter bcoz of tboss don't take it on a country.. I know most of eastern europe has always been behind but not that sh1t ur saying... Ur too ignorant for trying to make that point when ur from this present naija.
Inferiority complex has condemned u...
Why not relocate to romania if they are better? no be ur mates they cross desert & sea to enter europe for "greener pasture". LOL
Wetin u still dey find for naija?
Believe it or not, this shithole called nigeria is better than romania - ask tboss...
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2018
dairykidd:

Its still better than naija where basic amenities are luxury undecided
Inferiority complex is bad ooo
Chaiiii !
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2018
obrigado080:

Inferiority complex has condemned u...
Why not relocate to romania if they are better? no be ur mates they cross desert & sea to enter europe for "greener pasture". LOL
Wetin u still dey find for naija?
Believe it or not, this shithole called nigeria is better than romania - ask tboss...
You're a lost cause... I won't quote u again & don't quote me
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
dairykidd:

You're a lost cause... I won't quote u again & don't quote me
Sick daft !
Quit being a slave...
Try save up some cash and travel out.
Some exposure may help ur sorry ass...
Listen kid, inferiority complex is terrible !
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
obrigado080:
Sick daft !
Quit being a slave...
Try save up some cash and travel out.
Some exposure may help ur sorry ass...
Listen kid, inferiority complex is terrible !
Okay i have had enough of ur bs.... See who's talking abt exposure u sufferhead baboon driving a tokunbor honda crv 2003 & feeling fly undecided ozwur u get luck say na faceless forum be this.. Ur left yansh na him be kid... See this church rat oo. Arme klootzak!!!
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
dairykidd:

Okay i have had enough of ur bs.... See who's talking abt exposure u sufferhead baboon driving a tokunbor honda crv 2003 & feeling fly undecided ozwur u get luck say na faceless forum be this.. Ur left yansh na him be kid... See this church rat oo. Arme klootzak!!!
If u dont have money to travel out, you can ask mummy & daddy to help you (if they can)...
But I strongly recommend that you atleast reach romania, make you get small sense. Ewu!

BTW I thought you said u wont quote me again? Mumu u see ur life, empty barrel ! LOL
Your poor soul is really dying for my attention abi ? Dont worry kid, I will give it to u.

Again, inferiority complex is terrible !
LMAO...
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
obrigado080:
If u dont have money to travel out, you can ask mummy & daddy to help you (if they can)...
But I strongly recommend that you atleast reach romania, make you get small sense. Ewu!

BTW I thought you said u wont quote me again? Mumu u see ur life, empty barrel ! LOL
Your poor soul is really dying for my attention abi ? Dont worry kid, I will give it to u.

Again, inferiority complex is terrible !
LMAO...
U rest for the matter na big fool
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
dairykidd:

U rest for the matter na big fool
If ur parents cant help u with the money, then go through libya. That,s d route for poor slaves like u.
L M A O !
Again u ill wretch, inferiority complex is terrible!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
obrigado080:
If ur parents cant help u with the money, then go through libya. That,s d route for poor slaves like u.
L M A O !
Again u ill wretch, inferiority complex is terrible!
grin grin No problem cheesy
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Bota: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2018
Reelmii:
Please is she halfcast

The term is biracial or mixed race. Halfcast is considered an insult.
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
dairykidd:

grin grin No problem cheesy
How far, hope say u go church today?
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
obrigado080:
How far, hope say u go church today?
Lolzz i be child of God, i no dey miss am
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz i be child of God, i no dey miss am
Good
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
obrigado080:
A million times better than naija?
Yet tboss prefers living in nigeria...
Why not relocate to romania?
U think they are better because they have white skin?
Mr man emancipate urself from ignorance & mental slavery!

But forget sentimental yan Romania is by far better than Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 / Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / Pamela Ofoegbu Is Dead, EbonyLife TV's Head of Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.