Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) (47805 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Angelanest: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pictures of this lovely couple are trending online due to obvious reason. The physically challenged man got married in style to his beautiful and longtime girlfriend last weekend in the eastern part of the country. The colorful traditional wedding was reported to have attracted many villagers who witnessed the occasion.

The bride's pregnancy was visible at the event despite trying to cover it up. Congratulations to the new couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/physically-challenged-man-all-smiles-as-he-marries-his-pregnant-bride-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by dacanv(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
She is beautiful

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by bjayx: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wow...hope he has money n good dick

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
God go punish una wey dey say love is blind,i can MARRY una disabled wey ya parent gat money,will duped,dry,and empty una account and run away with beta girl. I know she knew he gat money,and she will eventually does like i had stated,shape girl

Argue with ya keyboard

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by mikky4764(f): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
God bless their marriage

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by tetula123(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
didn't see anybody physically challenged.

7 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by donstan18: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
A physically challenged man that can fvck and impregnate a woman, is that one physically challenged man.

Don't be surprised this man can last more than Aboki perfume on bed.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
shocked

This Man Has Too Much Pride undecided ... Just Look At The First Picture...

8 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Na happiness dey the man body....see as he smile for the first pics...he is very lucky to end up with a beauty.....God bless the union.....

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
He just hunched. This reminds me of the hunchback Of Notre Dame...loved that cartoon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:
A physically challenged man that can fvck and impregnate a woman, is that on physically challenged man.

The pri :Pck is not challenged na

5 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by nerodenero: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
By making that woman double, he just proved there is ability in disability.

9 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by rims4emmy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
I FOR LIKE Bleep DAT BABE FOR FUCKERY SAKE
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by timwudz(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
God go punish una wey dey say love is blind,i can MARRY una disabled wey ya parent gat money,will duped,dry,and empty una account and run away with beta girl. I know she knew he gat money,and she will eventually does like i had stated,shape girl

Argue with ya keyboard
what are u trying to say?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
DeadRat:
shocked

He
Your moniker (Deadrat) says it all,
How can a dead still av a sense

4 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Einl(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
A
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by IsYou: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
He done score already.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Einl(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Physically challenged??

Look how he ransacked that woman's bungalow.

Now she is the one physically challenged.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by 4dor: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
This guy na real Badoo grin
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by nonix22(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
u are very badt
DeadRat:
shocked

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
This girl tutalu ime mkpuke grin grin grin

This is a common practice in Igboland: When a girl becomes pregnant out of wedlock, a man who is willing to accept the child as his own is quickly sought. The urgency of the situation means that there will be many less than ideal grooms for the girl to pick from. Most times, the grooms that are found will be old men, divorcees, disabled people, or slightly mentally challenged men.

I pity the girl because with her beauty, I think she deserved more than she got.

And the funny thing is that this will be her first and last marriage as divorces are almost unheard of in Igboland.

If I'd been offered the bride, I really would have taken her as a second wife because I feel she deserves more. but there would be no need for such an elaborate wedding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
God bless the girl.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by deepwater(f): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol

Everyone has his/her partner

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
If the NiQQa gat no DOE, I know she won't marry him...

HML though
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
mikky4764:
God bless their marriage
Good for the couple
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Physically challenged?
He met the challenge and conquered it!
Some able bodied men here will die without ever seeing a vagina!

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nara land girls are you seeing what ayam saw?
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Killurself: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is what's call love, not all dis nollywood actor and actress after titled their movies with different type of love, they will later pursue white man, rich men's home and abroad to marry, Nigeria actor and actress never lead by example
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by izaray(f): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:
A physically challenged man that can fvck and impregnate a woman, is that on physically challenged man.

Uncle you are very very like dat cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:
A physically challenged man that can fvck and impregnate a woman, is that one physically challenged man.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / Swim Instructor's Under Water Pre-Wedding Photoshoot In Abuja / A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.