Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

First Bank Test Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Test Info (911 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Test Info by kunzydot(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2007
Hi all, I just got an info from an insider that the test will be drafted from gmat and the time given will not be enough.So be time conscious when answering and do not waste much time on any question u are not sure of.u can also attempt the maths and english last cos it takes much of time.My pple,the truth of the matter is that, study ur GMAT very very well and I assure u success is ours.Meet u at the university of lagos , that is for those having theirs in lag.one love. can reach me on 08058557380 if the need arises, success!
Re: First Bank Test Info by oatgold20(f): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2007
hello Nairalanders,there is so much fraud about the First bank apptitude tests.I've done serues of bank tests.but this is the most frauulent.Cos when i filled the form i didn't write down the code.There is no where in this world where dat is done.So i don't even know if i've been invited for the test cost i've lost the code.meanwhile i applied at oceanic bank where my code was immediately fowarded to my in box.
Re: First Bank Test Info by sweetstjoy(f): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2007
oatgold,
learn to take responsibility for the consequences of your actions, it was clearly stated dat you should take down your id number and keep it for reference sake, oceanic also stated dat the id number will be sent to you immediately to your email.
so do not blame anyone for you carelessness and nonchalance, next time try to be more careful and serious with those things that pertain to your future.
i was once like you so please take my advice.
love and wish you well
Re: First Bank Test Info by extee(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2007
My dear all hope is not lost. You can retrieve your Id from their site. Trieed getting directions but the site woulnt open hjust try there is room for that.
Good luck
Re: First Bank Test Info by jossygirl: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2007
hi dearies,
sometime last year i was in your shoes. I applied on net, did write the test wrote the test and got the job. Iam now 8 month old on the job. As someone has said, study the gmat very very. maths, english and logic. when u go in for the test, forget protocols and start with the segment u are more comfortable with cos time will definately not be on your side. I do assure you it's like 99% based on merit and the working conditions are also good. Not less than a thousand pple will be takinf so do work ptretty hard and the job will be yours. looking forward to seeing you in my branch

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Access Bank Test In Abuja / Written Test Interviu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.