Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader (662 Views)

Ibadan Book Club Set To Host Jide Ogunlana As Guest Reader / GHOST READER And RIDDERS (A Paranormal Anecdote) By Emperical Ink / Reader, Bayode Breaks Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader by gaby(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
A very good proof reader with references on completed jobs should get in contact with me..Urgent.
Re: In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader by gaby(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Are there no competent proof readers here?
Re: In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader by Writingdiva: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
gaby:
Are there no competent proof readers here?

Interested.
Re: In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader by gaby(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Writingdiva:

Interested.

whatsap contact is on my profile. I'd need proofs of jobs or people you've worked with in the past and a guarantee in the form of a non disclosure agreememt.
Re: In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader by gaby(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Request sorted,so thread closed. Thanks guys
Re: In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader by hoebamaa(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
I recommend Larry Sun
Re: In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader by oluwalorseyi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Do you need a graphics design for your novel?
contact now: seyioyebajo@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader by gaby(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
oluwalorseyi:
Do you need a graphics design for your novel?
contact now: seyioyebajo@yahoo.com

If you can do a very nice and catchy book cover, check out my story and come up with something special..holla
Re: In Need Of A Very Good Proof-reader by Dzeimzb: 7:52am On May 03, 2018
Hello Gaby, I saw this now and I hope it isn't late already. I read English and Literary studies and I am certain I'm the guy you are looking for. Kindly contact me on 08102804309 .

(1) (Reply)

Luck Had Nothing To Do With MY 2017 Brunel Prize - Romeo Oriogun / HOME ALONE (naija Version) / Praises Chidera Obiora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.