Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. (15264 Views)

Between China And Tokunbo Tyres. / Home For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts. / Since Both New And Used Cars Are Imported Why Are Used Called Tokunbo(from Overs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by charlesadeoye(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Location sir? I need some parts for my VW
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
charlesadeoye:
Location sir? I need some parts for my VW

Iyana itire Lagos state.
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Call 08163529294
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Available
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Keep the calls coming.
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Just offloaded passat/Audi engines from Germany

Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Place your order today
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Japan drive 1.6 fsi.

Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by illusionsbyafo(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2018
sosidauto:
2.0 fsi turbule topcylinder

contact us for any type of Volkswagen topcylinder .
can u get the whole cylinder and at what price
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by illusionsbyafo(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2018
sosidauto:
compressor 2.5 fsi
contact us for all kind of your Volkswagen car compressors.
price
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by illusionsbyafo(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2018
your WhatsApp contact please... or you can send a msg on WhatsApp to 08121579294
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
illusionsbyafo:

price

30k sir
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
illusionsbyafo:

can u get the whole cylinder and at what price

The turbule topcylinder is 50k
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by priestcharm(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
I beg I need golf 4 engine seat(front and back), front shock absorber.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by priestcharm(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
What's the cost of golf 4 engine seat( front and back) and front shock absorber.
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2018
priestcharm:
I beg I need golf 4 engine seat(front and back), front shock absorber.

Thanks in anticipation

Engine seat 5k for the two (engine and gear)
Front shock 7k (for the two) best grade with 7 spring
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Good morning Nairaland
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by priestcharm(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
sosidauto:

Engine seat 5k for the two (engine and gear)
Front shock 7k (for the two) best grade with 7 spring
Thank you. Please my Golf 4 seems to be too low. Is it advisable to change the springs to maybe increase the centre of gravity?

Does the 7k for the front shocks include the springs?
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 1:03am On Aug 22, 2018
priestcharm:

Thank you. Please my Golf 4 seems to be too low. Is it advisable to change the springs to maybe increase the centre of gravity?

Does the 7k for the front shocks include the springs?

Yes it include the spring... golf 4 shocks are usually 6springs but you can replace it with a 7spring shock

OK... Will be online tomorrow
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by priestcharm(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
sosidauto:

Yes it include the spring... golf 4 shocks are usually 6springs but you can replace it with a 7spring shock
Ok Thanks. Will give you a call soon. Sent you messages on WhatsApp but seems you don't have data.
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=priestcharm post=70510180]
Ok Thanks. Will give you a call soon. Sent you messages on WhatsApp but seems you don't have data. [/quote

Ok]
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by aloyt(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
do you have vw passat purge valve? and how much is it? new one
part no: 06E 906 517 A

Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yes........ 10k
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Purge valve/electric fuel pump

Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
aloyt:
do you have vw passat purge valve? and how much is it? new one
part no: 06E 906 517 A

Yes..10k
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by aloyt(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
that's quite on the high side

thought i could see if for close to the price of ordering from amazon but your price is way up there...thanks anyway

sosidauto:

Yes..10k
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
aloyt:
that's quite on the high side

thought i could see if for close to the price of ordering from amazon but your price is way up there...thanks anyway

The price i gave you is negotiable sir and it's the original one. The China one is 5k or so
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by sosidauto(m): 4:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Happy Sunday Nairaland.
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by idu1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
sosidauto:
Happy Sunday Nairaland.
How much is clean 2000 Volkswagen vento auto drive, ac, alloy wheels sunroof?
Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by phoneworks: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2018
I need this instrument cluster. It is commonly found in passat. The number is 3A0 919 033. I circled things you must watch out for cos I do not need what looks like it but exactly what I sent.

Re: Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. by TantivyLeo: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Hi, I have sent an email to you. I wonder if you have received it? Look forward to your reply soon. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Know A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchasing It / Is it Safe to Buy a Car with High Mileage? / Customs Gives Account Of Vehicles Seized Since President Buhari Came Into Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.